White supremacy and old fashioned fairy tales.

Other than this board, CNN and BSNBC I NEVER hear about this mythical nemisis.
Keep in mind i work in a metro of near 2.2 million people. All walks of life. As a contractor I work in all different parts of town and see and talk to all different types of people from every minority group to illegals to the very rich to the poor.
NONE of the people I have talked to in the last few years has ever mentioned white supremacists or anything remotely close to that.
On the contrary I have heard how old children's fairy tales are bad for our children because they promote sexual violence and racism and all other manner of RETARDED accusations about our DISTANT story telling past.
So without citing leftist trash sources can you show me an example of this rise in the KKK?
I guess Charlottesville is the biggest example. I don’t suppose the one offs like the destruction of Jewish graves or the recent shooting show what your asking about, do they?

Let’s say I agree with your premise that Charlottesville marchers were the lowest common denominator, still in terms of strength by numbers they pale in comparison to the likes of black lives matter, Nation of Islam, and (worst for last)!Antifa)

Keep in mind i work in a metro of near 2.2 million people. All walks of life. As a contractor I work in all different parts of town and see and talk to all different types of people from every minority group to illegals to the very rich to the poor.
NONE of the people I have talked to in the last few years has ever mentioned white supremacists or anything remotely close to that.
On the contrary I have heard how old children's fairy tales are bad for our children because they promote sexual violence and racism and all other manner of RETARDED accusations about our DISTANT story telling past.
So without citing leftist trash sources can you show me an example of this rise in the KKK?
C'mon now, grand dad... have you missed how the mongrel democrats need to play identity politics? If they don't, they have no victims, no victims, no one to rile up and think they're the saviors, no votes.
The more subtle 007 agrees with this note.

C'mon now, grand dad... have you missed how the mongrel democrats need to play identity politics? If they don't, they have no victims, no victims, no one to rile up and think they're the saviors, no votes.
The more subtle 007 agrees with this note.
Subtly is my specialty.

I guess Charlottesville is the biggest example. I don’t suppose the one offs like the destruction of Jewish graves or the recent shooting show what your asking about, do they?

Let’s say I agree with your premise that Charlottesville marchers were the lowest common denominator, still in terms of strength by numbers they pale in comparison to the likes of black lives matter, Nation of Islam, and (worst for last)!Antifa)
We just had a terror attack from florida, and in pittsburg, but BLM / NOI / Antifa is the problem?

So if white-nationalism is such a fairy tail, why has Steve King dived into the deep end?

Charlottesville is indeed an example....of a HANDFULL of morons.

Graves being destroyed and mass murders are terrible examples. When you consider that shit happens all the time and also the glaring fact that JEWS ARE FUCKING WHITE
White supremists aka white nationalists aren’t just anti black and brown, they also hate Jews. They are tied in with much of the Nazi ideology. Where do you think blood and soil comes from and who do you think it was aimed at?
Couldn't tell you because IN MY LIFETIME it has been a non issue.
Let me guess. You are a white guy. Am I right?

I agree with that, but I think we are comparing apples to oranges. BLM and Islam have respectable core values and a fringe of extremists that act out of line from what most supporters believe. Nazis and white supremisits just have rotten core values.

ANTIFA I don’t know much about but they seem to have developed into a pretty hateful and disruptive group so I’d say they probably could be comparable

I agree with that, but I think we are comparing apples to oranges. BLM and Islam have respectable core values and a fringe of extremists that act out of line from what most supporters believe. Nazis and white supremisits just have rotten core values.

ANTIFA I don’t know much about but they seem to have developed into a pretty hateful and disruptive group so I’d say they probably could be comparable
Islam has respectable core values? The subjugation of all non-muslims through force or forced conversion. Death to homosexuals, women as second class citizens. ?????

I also asked this in a thread on UTRight
....I've put out the stats many, many times on how WS are insignificant, but the MSM makes them out to be EVERYWHERE
...more proof the MSM is anti-white/etc

You have never heard of the Aryan Nation while in prison?

example of what??
....UTR is just like an of the thousands of other black/Asian/latino/ organizations that promote their own race
racial organizations-UTR nazis?????

I have seen post on this site and others where at least one poster projects the ideology that the US was made for white people..

Charlottesville is indeed an example....of a HANDFULL of morons.

Graves being destroyed and mass murders are terrible examples. When you consider that shit happens all the time and also the glaring fact that JEWS ARE FUCKING WHITE
White supremists aka white nationalists aren’t just anti black and brown, they also hate Jews. They are tied in with much of the Nazi ideology. Where do you think blood and soil comes from and who do you think it was aimed at?
white supremacists have murdered a whopping 77 people----since 1977
blacks murder over 3000 every YEAR
The Long List of Killings Committed by White Extremists Since the Oklahoma City Bombing

blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites
Offenders

blacks commit sexual assault/crimes/etc at much higher rates

I saw a cross burning out of my window when I was young. It was at night time, too. The Klan planted it and set it ablaze right in their front yard. It was about eight feet tall. A negro gentleman was married to a caucasian lady and I guess some of the locals were in the Klan and didn't like it.

Those two were very nice people, too, it was a bad situation. The husband literally fell to his knees and cried in his front yard when he came out and saw it burning. That was likely the most hateful act I've ever witnessed. And sad.

You either bow to the commies or you are a "white nationalist" (just a hair shy of a full-blown Aryan Nazi) especially if you're black and you refuse to bow the the commies.

This is why we must have war and some people must die.

Those who value liberty must adopt the same level of resolve as the slimy little communist shit twinkle-roed cocksuckers trying to oppress and enslave with goose-stepping bullshit.

The ends of obtaining liberty justify the means.

We must take the liberty motto a step further:

"Give me liberty or I will give you death."

Are we to believe the alt right is some fairy tale here?

or funded by soro's as some false flag?

Is that what this thread's all about?

~S~

`
Just because people don't talk about it in everyday conversation, doesn't mean it isn't in existence. I for one avoid political ideological speech in the colloquial. Obviously some people do and are cognizant of it. As an all-encompassing belief that white folk think and act like they are superior, I completely reject the notion. However, when dealing on certain levels, it has to become a factor in discussion. particularly in politics.

I whole heartily dismiss this archaic and biblical idea that I'm responsible for the evils and sins of those who came before me. I am me, first, then a mother. That is it. The fact that I'm white, a female, gay, a deist, etc, all pale into insignificance. I'll let the lower human life forms argue about them.
`

Who does antifa hate?

White people?
Jews?
Muslims?
Immigrants?
Gay people?
Christians?
Black people?
Hispanic people?

The kkk is a conjuration of the American Left. Morons young and confused who bear the Nordic white power tattoos do so mainly out of fear of lone wolfing it in state and federal prisons. Real in the flesh "white" supremacists are not a real thing, outside of again, morons who emulate Hollywood movie neo-nazis. The concept of white supremacy is a creation of the modern radical Left, a red herring justification for terrorist organizations such as Antifa.

Forum List

Back