White supremacy and old fashioned fairy tales.

Ok so now you are talking about rates, nice shift, you’re getting closer to using better stats for analysis. Yes blacks have a higher murder rate than other groups. But you were comparing the number of murders that a tiny subportion of whites committed vs. an entire race of people, that was just idiotic.
you don't get it do you??
not many people get it or want to believe it because they are racist
NO--no shift at all!!
here--for all the dummbshit blacks/black-lib racists
.....BLACKS ARE MUCH --MUCH --MUCH--MORE LIKELY TO BE SHOT BY ANOTHER BLACK THAN A WS or COP
BLM is dumbshit
all the riots/protests against cops are dumbshit

Cops are much more likely to be shot by a black than vice versa
Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.
https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/

the OP is correct--white supremacists/etc are irrelevant!

Most homicides/murders are intra racial. So wjotes are far more likely to be murdered by other whites.

And, you are wrong. From 1980 through 2013, 51% of officers killed, were killed by whites.

Since you fancy yourself to be so proficient at statistics, look it up.
sorry --the link is right there buddy pal
intra-racial----so???what's your point
the black race are breeding criminals
the murder rate is not 2 or 3 times higher--but 4!!!!
you don't get it either and I HIGHLIGHTED/enlarged it!!!!!!
blacks murder many blacks everyday
cops and WS murder blacks how much??
1, 3, 5 every year??? maybe!!!!

No. I get it perfectly.

All races murder those of their own race at a higher rate than they murder others....period.

And...you glossed over the fact that the majority of police officers are murdered by white people.

Your logic is in need of repair.
you failed 4th grade
WS 5 per year
blacks 8 per day
....you must be racist/dumb/all/etc if you don't see the difference in the amount = WS are irrelevant
..so it's not that bad when blacks murder blacks???!!??
YOUR logic is not logic
I think in 5th grade we learn about ratios and rates and like factors which is how things like this need to be compared. If there are thousands of white supremasists and millions of blacks then it is an apples to oranges comparison to look at total numbers. Plus you are comparing an entire race to followers of an ideology. How do your statisticians determine who a white supremasists is? Is that a census question?

You’re a joke man. Obviously trying to stir shit up with hyperbolic rhetoric. As entertaining as it is to hear your stupidity it is not something that can be taken seriously. Thanks for the laughs though.

I'm surprised this thread has lasted this long. If the OP doesnt want any proof that white supremacists are on the rise why argue with him about it? Isnt he white?

This was one hateful anecdote and conclusion. That had ALT-Right Supremacists written all over it. :20:

Now for the truth....Gavin McInnes and the Proud Boys: Misogyny, Authoritarianism, and the Rise of Multiracial White Supremacy | The Takeaway | WNYC Studios
I have seen a lot of stupid posts on USMB and multiracial white spremacist takes the cake. Too accept multiracial white supremacist as real requires a gibbering idiot. I have never heard of the Takeaway this article puts it in the non credible only for the stupid category.

NO--no shift at all!!
.....BLACKS ARE MUCH --MUCH --MUCH--MORE LIKELY TO BE SHOT BY ANOTHER BLACK THAN A WS or COP
BLM is dumbshit

https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/

Most homicides/murders are intra racial. So wjotes are far more likely to be murdered by other whites.

And, you are wrong. From 1980 through 2013, 51% of officers killed, were killed by whites.

No. I get it perfectly.

All races murder those of their own race at a higher rate than they murder others....period.

And...you glossed over the fact that the majority of police officers are murdered by white people.

you failed 4th grade
WS 5 per year
blacks 8 per day
....you must be racist/dumb/all/etc if you don't see the difference in the amount = WS are irrelevant
YOUR logic is not logic

You are beyond a doubt either learning impaired or retarded, which is not surprising being that you cannot even compose an intelligent sentence.

What the hell is "WS"? Can't you spell?

Anyone being murdered is always bad, you damn fool. But ALL races are murdered at a higher rate by their own race than by others, and police officers are more likely to be killed by whites than blacks, which you keep ignoring.
1. obviously-factually blacks have a much more serious problem than whites regarding murder/crime/graduation rates
2. hahahahahahah--you DUMBASS--you just proved our point!!!!!!!!!!
WS are irrelevant....why get all worked up about WS ???!!!![ white supremacists dumbass ]
you just said it!! most blacks are murdered by blacks
this is the whole point of the thread
hahahahahahah
....cops are more likely to be shot by blacks than vice versa--so BLM/kneeling/etc is all for bullshit

NO--no shift at all!!
BLM is dumbshit

No. I get it perfectly.

you failed 4th grade
WS 5 per year
blacks 8 per day
YOUR logic is not logic

You are beyond a doubt either learning impaired or retarded, which is not surprising being that you cannot even compose an intelligent sentence.

Anyone being murdered is always bad, you damn fool. But ALL races are murdered at a higher rate by their own race than by others, and police officers are more likely to be killed by whites than blacks, which you keep ignoring.
and blacks 13% of the population...whites 67%
# of whites murdering blacks --189
# of blacks murdering whites--409
!!!!!
the numbers clearly show--to non-racists/4th grade or above math graduation---that blacks murder at much higher rates/murder whites more than vice versa/etc
Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

No. I get it perfectly.

you failed 4th grade
WS 5 per year
blacks 8 per day
YOUR logic is not logic

1. obviously-factually blacks have a much more serious problem than whites regarding murder/crime/graduation rates
2. hahahahahahah--you DUMBASS--you just proved our point!!!!!!!!!!
WS are irrelevant....why get all worked up about WS ???!!!![ white supremacists dumbass ]
you just said it!! most blacks are murdered by blacks
this is the whole point of the thread
hahahahahahah
....cops are more likely to be shot by blacks than vice versa--so BLM/kneeling/etc is all for bullshit

You are an idiot of a strain that I have never seen in well over 60+ years of living.

Blacks, Whites, Hispanics and Asians are ALL murdered at a higher rate by their own race than any other.

Even an impaired, drooling, retarded recluse like you should know that.

Police officers are killed at a higher rate by white males tham sny other demographic.

And WTF did I even say about "white supremacists"?

You are the one that mentioned them. Not me.

It is a fact that there are not many of YOU types around compared to relative population size.

But......when YOU do surface, you manage to do some serious damage.

Synagogue shootings, church shootings, school shootings...etc.

As an editorial comment, your incessant "hahahaha's", make you sound like an unhinged NUTCASE.

Last edited:
Other than this board, CNN and BSNBC I NEVER hear about this mythical nemisis.
Keep in mind i work in a metro of near 2.2 million people. All walks of life. As a contractor I work in all different parts of town and see and talk to all different types of people from every minority group to illegals to the very rich to the poor.
NONE of the people I have talked to in the last few years has ever mentioned white supremacists or anything remotely close to that.
On the contrary I have heard how old children's fairy tales are bad for our children because they promote sexual violence and racism and all other manner of RETARDED accusations about our DISTANT story telling past.
So without citing leftist trash sources can you show me an example of this rise in the KKK?
I guess Charlottesville is the biggest example. I don’t suppose the one offs like the destruction of Jewish graves or the recent shooting show what your asking about, do they?
Charlottesville is indeed an example....of a HANDFULL of morons.

Graves being destroyed and mass murders are terrible examples. When you consider that shit happens all the time and also the glaring fact that JEWS ARE FUCKING WHITE

A clash of morons.

The leader of the pseudo Nazis on the right was an Occupy Wall Street thug. His group fought with the real Nazis on the left, the ANTIFA fucks. The best to hope for in that situation is LOTS of casualties.

Keep in mind i work in a metro of near 2.2 million people. All walks of life. As a contractor I work in all different parts of town and see and talk to all different types of people from every minority group to illegals to the very rich to the poor.
NONE of the people I have talked to in the last few years has ever mentioned white supremacists or anything remotely close to that.
On the contrary I have heard how old children's fairy tales are bad for our children because they promote sexual violence and racism and all other manner of RETARDED accusations about our DISTANT story telling past.
So without citing leftist trash sources can you show me an example of this rise in the KKK?
I guess Charlottesville is the biggest example. I don’t suppose the one offs like the destruction of Jewish graves or the recent shooting show what your asking about, do they?

No, they do not show anything of the sort. Except, of course, to the snotbots who revel in attempting to spin anything that happens into a plus for their agenda. There are over 320 million people in the United States, and the snotbots are attempting to tar about a 100 million of them with the actions of a few nutcases. The fact that the nut who sent out the bombs was a Trump supporter does not equate to all, or even some, Trump supporters being mail bombers.

MOST of the white trash, er white power supporters don't sign up for the klan you know. They just chuckle and laugh at racist jokes.

The way you laugh at racist, white hating joke by Cold Burt and Kibbles?

They scour job applications to see what zip code a fellow with a "possibly black" name is from or what high school he went to. Stuff like that.

Sounds like a conspiracy theory only a racist moron like you would buy into.

Many around here were empowered after the Michael Brown riots and felt they should speak their mind. I guess to prove the rioters were correct, even if the riots themselves were a mistake.

Many thought they could use violence to take the property of others. The rioters were thugs, as you are.

Wages not cages.
What the middle class is talking about is the fact Republicans want to take away their healthcare and how they got fuked over by the Trump tax cuts which gave their bosses and corporations billions.
Er, I mean trillions.
Can you believe Republicans have the nerve and the sheer gall to run on protecting pre-existing conditions when they’ve already had over 60 votes trying to take that away from the American people?
In fact, Republicans are spending millions of dollars running ads saying they’re protecting pre-existing conditions when dozens of them are cosigners to a brief that’s going to the supreme court to find protecting pre-existing conditions unconstitutional. What a bunch of fuking sh!tty a$$hole liars.
Or as I like to say, typical Republicans. Heartless and as mean as a junkyard dog.

You need to put away the bong, get out of your mothers basement, and get a job. It might improve your attitude. I can only imagine that you are one miserable commie.

The kkk is a conjuration of the American Left. Morons young and confused who bear the Nordic white power tattoos do so mainly out of fear of lone wolfing it in state and federal prisons. Real in the flesh "white" supremacists are not a real thing, outside of again, morons who emulate Hollywood movie neo-nazis. The concept of white supremacy is a creation of the modern radical Left, a red herring justification for terrorist organizations such as Antifa.

The KKK does exist, and White Supremacists do exist, but not nearly in the quantity that the left wing would like to pretend exists. They seem to have trouble raising more than a few hundred people in any of their demonstrations. On the other hand, anti-fas seems to have quite a large following, as does the nation of Islam, and Black Lives Matter.

MOST of the white trash, er white power supporters don't sign up for the klan you know. They just chuckle and laugh at racist jokes.

The way you laugh at racist, white hating joke by Cold Burt and Kibbles?

They scour job applications to see what zip code a fellow with a "possibly black" name is from or what high school he went to. Stuff like that.

Sounds like a conspiracy theory only a racist moron like you would buy into.

Many around here were empowered after the Michael Brown riots and felt they should speak their mind. I guess to prove the rioters were correct, even if the riots themselves were a mistake.

Many thought they could use violence to take the property of others. The rioters were thugs, as you are.

So you made fun of me for saying the riots were a mistake?

The kkk is a conjuration of the American Left. Morons young and confused who bear the Nordic white power tattoos do so mainly out of fear of lone wolfing it in state and federal prisons. Real in the flesh "white" supremacists are not a real thing, outside of again, morons who emulate Hollywood movie neo-nazis. The concept of white supremacy is a creation of the modern radical Left, a red herring justification for terrorist organizations such as Antifa.

The KKK does exist, and White Supremacists do exist, but not nearly in the quantity that the left wing would like to pretend exists. They seem to have trouble raising more than a few hundred people in any of their demonstrations. On the other hand, anti-fas seems to have quite a large following, as does the nation of Islam, and Black Lives Matter.

Of course the KKK is irrevalent today, and the NOI outnumbers them.

The KKK's old MO is archaic, and they have tried to rebrand their image as well as their message.

But, if you count and combine the number of white supremacist/nationalist organizations that are out there today, not just in America, but worldwide, they far outnumber the NOI, and BLM.

List of white nationalist organizations - Wikipedia

Alt-right - Wikipedia

Alt-right - Wikipedia
Lol at anyone DUMB ENOUGH to cite wiki, an open source/contribution website, as a reliable or legit source of information

Alt-right - Wikipedia
Lol at anyone DUMB ENOUGH to cite wiki, an open source/contribution website, as a reliable or legit source of information
Yelling "you are dumb, fake news" doesn't make the reality of the alt-right and what they are about go away.

Alt-right - Wikipedia
Yelling "you are dumb, fake news" doesn't make the reality of the alt-right and what they are about go away.
I just schooled you ya fool. WIKI IS NOT, NOR HAS IT EVER BEEN A CREDIBLE SOURCE FOR RELIABLE INFORMATION.

Forum List

Back