White supremacy and old fashioned fairy tales.

Other than this board, CNN and BSNBC I NEVER hear about this mythical nemisis.
Keep in mind i work in a metro of near 2.2 million people. All walks of life. As a contractor I work in all different parts of town and see and talk to all different types of people from every minority group to illegals to the very rich to the poor.
NONE of the people I have talked to in the last few years has ever mentioned white supremacists or anything remotely close to that.
On the contrary I have heard how old children's fairy tales are bad for our children because they promote sexual violence and racism and all other manner of RETARDED accusations about our DISTANT story telling past.
So without citing leftist trash sources can you show me an example of this rise in the KKK?
I guess Charlottesville is the biggest example. I don’t suppose the one offs like the destruction of Jewish graves or the recent shooting show what your asking about, do they?

Let’s say I agree with your premise that Charlottesville marchers were the lowest common denominator, still in terms of strength by numbers they pale in comparison to the likes of black lives matter, Nation of Islam, and (worst for last)!Antifa)
I agree with that, but I think we are comparing apples to oranges. BLM and Islam have respectable core values and a fringe of extremists that act out of line from what most supporters believe. Nazis and white supremisits just have rotten core values.

ANTIFA I don’t know much about but they seem to have developed into a pretty hateful and disruptive group so I’d say they probably could be comparable

Who does antifa hate?

White people?
Jews?
Muslims?
Immigrants?
Gay people?
Christians?
Black people?
Hispanic people?

Antifa hates anyone that doesn’t think in lockstep with them. Dumbass

Keep in mind i work in a metro of near 2.2 million people. All walks of life. As a contractor I work in all different parts of town and see and talk to all different types of people from every minority group to illegals to the very rich to the poor.
NONE of the people I have talked to in the last few years has ever mentioned white supremacists or anything remotely close to that.
On the contrary I have heard how old children's fairy tales are bad for our children because they promote sexual violence and racism and all other manner of RETARDED accusations about our DISTANT story telling past.
So without citing leftist trash sources can you show me an example of this rise in the KKK?
I guess Charlottesville is the biggest example. I don’t suppose the one offs like the destruction of Jewish graves or the recent shooting show what your asking about, do they?

Let’s say I agree with your premise that Charlottesville marchers were the lowest common denominator, still in terms of strength by numbers they pale in comparison to the likes of black lives matter, Nation of Islam, and (worst for last)!Antifa)
I agree with that, but I think we are comparing apples to oranges. BLM and Islam have respectable core values and a fringe of extremists that act out of line from what most supporters believe. Nazis and white supremisits just have rotten core values.

ANTIFA I don’t know much about but they seem to have developed into a pretty hateful and disruptive group so I’d say they probably could be comparable
Islam has respectable core values? The subjugation of all non-muslims through force or forced conversion. Death to homosexuals, women as second class citizens. ?????
You should study up a little more on the religion

Charlottesville is indeed an example....of a HANDFULL of morons.

Graves being destroyed and mass murders are terrible examples. When you consider that shit happens all the time and also the glaring fact that JEWS ARE FUCKING WHITE
White supremists aka white nationalists aren’t just anti black and brown, they also hate Jews. They are tied in with much of the Nazi ideology. Where do you think blood and soil comes from and who do you think it was aimed at?
white supremacists have murdered a whopping 77 people----since 1977
blacks murder over 3000 every YEAR
The Long List of Killings Committed by White Extremists Since the Oklahoma City Bombing

blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites
Offenders

blacks commit sexual assault/crimes/etc at much higher rates
You’re comparing white supremasists to blacks? Is that a joke?

Who does antifa hate?

White people?
Jews?
Muslims?
Immigrants?
Gay people?
Christians?
Black people?
Hispanic people?
They are supposed to be against fascism which is fine but they come out against Conservatives and gotten violent from what I’ve seen. The chaos and violence is starting to define them which is not a good thing

Who does antifa hate?

White people?
Jews?
Muslims?
Immigrants?
Gay people?
Christians?
Black people?
Hispanic people?
They are supposed to be against fascism which is fine but they come out against Conservatives and gotten violent from what I’ve seen. The chaos and violence is starting to define them which is not a good thing

Let me know when they show up and cause violence where no fascists are present.

Who does antifa hate?

White people?
Jews?
Muslims?
Immigrants?
Gay people?
Christians?
Black people?
Hispanic people?

Antifa hates anyone that doesn’t think in lockstep with them. Dumbass

Yeah? So do you.

They don’t hate groups of people based on immutable characteristics or religious affiliation.

Asshole.

Who does antifa hate?

White people?
Jews?
Muslims?
Immigrants?
Gay people?
Christians?
Black people?
Hispanic people?

It doesn’t matter if there are fascists present or not. As soon as you resort to violence and distriction you become no better than those who you are protesting

Who does antifa hate?

White people?
Jews?
Muslims?
Immigrants?
Gay people?
Christians?
Black people?
Hispanic people?

It doesn’t matter if there are fascists present or not. As soon as you resort to violence and distriction you become no better than those who you are protesting

Nope. If you are there to put nazis in check, you are OK in my book.

Who does antifa hate?

White people?
Jews?
Muslims?
Immigrants?
Gay people?
Christians?
Black people?
Hispanic people?

I think Nazis are scum but I don’t think violence puts them in check, it just fuels and validates their anger, while giving them ammo to use against those fighting against them. There are smarter and more effective ways to fight.

Who does antifa hate?

White people?
Jews?
Muslims?
Immigrants?
Gay people?
Christians?
Black people?
Hispanic people?

I think Nazis are scum but I don’t think violence puts them in check, it just fuels and validates their anger, while giving them ammo to use against those fighting against them. There are smarter and more effective ways to fight.

Hmmm. Maybe but they ain’t burning torches in your back yard.

Graves being destroyed and mass murders are terrible examples. When you consider that shit happens all the time and also the glaring fact that JEWS ARE FUCKING WHITE
White supremists aka white nationalists aren’t just anti black and brown, they also hate Jews. They are tied in with much of the Nazi ideology. Where do you think blood and soil comes from and who do you think it was aimed at?
The Long List of Killings Committed by White Extremists Since the Oklahoma City Bombing

Offenders

obviously/factually/etc blacks are more of a threat/problem
WS committed less than 5 murders per year--while blacks commit over 3000
blacks commit more hate crimes per capita than whites
crime also/etc
what don't you understand about simple 4th grade math?

Who does antifa hate?

White people?
Jews?
Muslims?
Immigrants?
Gay people?
Christians?
Black people?
Hispanic people?

the anti-Trumpers are exactly like the nazis/etc--learn some history:
The SA (also known as stormtroopers or brownshirts) were instructed to disrupt the meetings of political opponents
Sturmabteilung (SA)
Donald Trump rally disrupted by more than 2 dozen Black Lives Matter protesters - CNNPolitics
More than 2 dozen Black Lives Matter protesters disrupt Trump rally
Donald Trump rally interrupted repeatedly by protesters - CNNPolitics
Antifascists Confront Patriot Prayer and Proud Boys in Portland on June 3rd - It's Going Downdisrupt-trump-rally/
etc etc
exactly like nazis

The SA (also known as stormtroopers or brownshirts) were instructed to disrupt the meetings of political opponents
Sturmabteilung (SA)
Donald Trump rally disrupted by more than 2 dozen Black Lives Matter protesters - CNNPolitics
Antifascists Confront Patriot Prayer and Proud Boys in Portland on June 3rd - It's Going Downdisrupt-trump-rally/
etc etc
exactly like nazis
3 more Proud Boys members arrested for violent NYC brawl

Sturmabteilung (SA)
etc etc
exactly like nazis
???

Offenders

crime also/etc
Haha, you are hilarious if you really think that comparing white supremasists to an entire race is a fair comparison.

Sturmabteilung (SA)
etc etc
exactly like nazis
That’s another funny one. You claim that anti trumpets are like Nazis while actual Nazis are trump supporters. You are really knocking it out of the park today

Sturmabteilung (SA)
etc etc
exactly like nazis
That’s another funny one. You claim that anti trumpets are like Nazis while actual Nazis are trump supporters. You are really knocking it out of the park today
I see you provide much proof/links/etc :rolleyes-41:
your posts are worthless without proof
I provide the stats/facts/links
your posts are worthless crap--no links/etc

Offenders

crime also/etc
Haha, you are hilarious if you really think that comparing white supremasists to an entire race is a fair comparison.
5 per year compared to 3000
hate crimes at TWICE the rate
obviously blacks are worse---
unless you think murder is ok??!!!
hahahahahahahah

Sturmabteilung (SA)
etc etc
exactly like nazis
I see you provide much proof/links/etc :rolleyes-41:
your posts are worthless without proof
I provide the stats/facts/links
your posts are worthless crap--no links/etc
I don’t need to waste my time posting links to back up common sense stuff.

Forum List

Back