White Students Blocked From Going to Class = Democrats Political Suicide Over DACA

I am 7% Jew but the 90% plus Jews that weaseled their way into American Public Schools and took control since the 60's basically have tried to undermine Whites while elevating Non-Whites.

I am 7% Jew but the 90% plus Jews that weaseled their way into American Public Schools and took control since the 60's basically have tried to undermine Whites while elevating Non-Whites.
Leaders of communist movements in 1960’s. Howard Zinn, Jerry Rubin, Abbie Hoffman, and Bob Dylan.

I remember in 4th grade learning about the "population explosion." So I, basically the pinnacle of evolution was taught by the Jewish instructors, not to have children, meanwhile low IQ savages were actually encouraged to have children.

I hope this gets a lot of press!
Off-Topic:
Insofar as you've in ~30 minutes posted ten one sentence remarks in this thread, effectively "bumping" it each time, it's in the wee hours of the morning getting pley of "press" from you, now isn't it.....LOL​

upload_2018-2-8_4-14-54.jpeg

How many white and Asian students will not be attending Berkley next year and taking their alumni parents funds with them to a college that doesn't allow this sort of thing to happen?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Every time I see this kind of stupid shit happening I become less sympathetic toward the 'dreamers'. Do we really want to assure ourselves of ever more of these problems, protests, riots, whining.

They should be thrilled to have others paying their way through school. Especially when so many of them are obviously not ready for college (or probably high school). Lamebrains. They appreciate nothing about this country.
And you are not alone. If you would have told me 5 years ago I would feel this way, I would say you are crazy. They are fucking themselves with this bullshit.

Stunts like this from what has now become “mainstream Democrats” is why GOP is doing sooooo well in election cycles and will continue to do well in 2018. Thank’s idiots...keep up the good work...keep pushing your party to leftist extremism over issues like DACA. Democrats would rather support illegals than the American people.

I wish my party would fight 1/10th as hard for the workers and for our own people. Bernie sanders is about the only one that gives a shit anymore about economic liberalism in the party.

Every time I see this kind of stupid shit happening I become less sympathetic toward the 'dreamers'. Do we really want to assure ourselves of ever more of these problems, protests, riots, whining.

They should be thrilled to have others paying their way through school. Especially when so many of them are obviously not ready for college (or probably high school). Lamebrains. They appreciate nothing about this country.
And you are not alone. If you would have told me 5 years ago I would feel this way, I would say you are crazy. They are fucking themselves with this bullshit.

True...

The democrats are at the best when we're fighting for the American people, the worker and things that help the American people. It insanity to watch my party fight for non-Americans so hard, while doing next to nothing when it comes to protect the worker and the poor. It is disgusting.

View attachment 175566

How many white and Asian students will not be attending Berkley next year and taking their alumni parents funds with them to a college that doesn't allow this sort of thing to happen?

*****SMILE*****

These racist tactics are harmful to the university in which they take place.

View attachment 175566

*****SMILE*****

Agreed. The university suppose to be about gaining skills that advance your life...This kind of bs makes that very hard.

Democratic Party has pimped race as a political issue since 1980’s. Soon what was once a “hate crime” will be political free speech.

First:
According to Berkeley, the composition of its student body is as follows:
  • Undergrads: 18% are African American, Chicano/Latino, and Native American/Alaska Native.
  • Grad students: 11% are African American, Chicano/Latino, and Native American/Alaska Native.
It is true, as the narrator of the video noted, that the 2017-2018 incoming freshman class is not majority white. It is in fact about 43 percent Asian American.

Across the whole of the UC system of institutions, almost 70,000 new students were admitted into the UC system for the 2017/2018 school year. As a result of the way students accepted or declined their offers of admission, Asian Americans comprise slightly more than one-third of the available seats -- 34.2% – while Latino students claimed 33.2% of admissions. Offer acceptance among Caucasian students resulted in their comprising less than a quarter of the incoming class, while 5% of those matriculating to a UC system school are African American.

It's worth noting too that UC Berkeley is pretty demanding as goes academic merit required for the school to extend an offer of admission. "One significant factor in determining eligibility is whether the applicant ranks in the top nine percent of his class." The result of that is individuals who don't perform well in high school, without regard to race, probably won't receive an offer to attend UC Berkeley.​

Second:
Okay, so a group of students blocked an interior entrance to UC Berkeley's campus. Whooptee doo! So some students carried out their non-violent protest and did something -- albeit it ineffectual, which in my mind is the reason to ridicule their having undertaken their little stut/demonstration -- that made them feel better.

upload_2018-2-8_5-5-12.png

Let me inform those of you who'e never actually been to college: large schools like Berkeley have multiple foot and bicycle accessible entrances, often having multiple ones but seconds distant from one another on the same street. To wit, that archway, BTW, is actually inside Berkeley's campus. Click the preceding link to see a very detailed map of the various pathways around the campus.​

View attachment 175566

*****SMILE*****

Agreed. The university suppose to be about gaining skills that advance your life...This kind of bs makes that very hard.

You don’t advance your cause by being louder than everybody else, or being outrageously offensive.

First:
  • Undergrads: 18% are African American, Chicano/Latino, and Native American/Alaska Native.
  • Grad students: 11% are African American, Chicano/Latino, and Native American/Alaska Native.
It is true, as the narrator of the video noted, that the 2017-2018 incoming freshman class is not majority white. It is in fact about 43 percent Asian American.

Across the whole of the UC system of institutions, almost 70,000 new students were admitted into the UC system for the 2017/2018 school year. As a result of the way students accepted or declined their offers of admission, Asian Americans comprise slightly more than one-third of the available seats -- 34.2% – while Latino students claimed 33.2% of admissions. Offer acceptance among Caucasian students resulted in their comprising less than a quarter of the incoming class, while 5% of those matriculating to a UC system school are African American.

It's worth noting too that UC Berkeley is pretty demanding as goes academic merit required for the school to extend an offer of admission. "One significant factor in determining eligibility is whether the applicant ranks in the top nine percent of his class." The result of that is individuals who don't perform well in high school, without regard to race, probably won't receive an offer to attend UC Berkeley.​

Second:
Okay, so a group of students blocked an interior entrance to UC Berkeley's campus. Whooptee doo! So some students carried out their non-violent protest and did something -- albeit it ineffectual, which in my mind is the reason to ridicule their having undertaken their little stut/demonstration -- that made them feel better.

Let me inform those of you who'e never actually been to college: large schools like Berkeley have multiple foot and bicycle accessible entrances, often having multiple ones but seconds distant from one another on the same street. To wit, that archway, BTW, is actually inside Berkeley's campus. Click the preceding link to see a very detailed map of the various pathways around the campus.​
So why were they allowed to have a racist demonstration at all? If White students blocked minorities from class...CNN, MSNBC, and Liberal MSM would explode with coverage. This was deep sixed to YouTube. Explain that away?

First:

Second:

Berkeley is NOT academically challenging and has turned into a political tool for far left...just as Harvard has done as well. Why did Whites stop going to Berkeley? Because of shit like this. Soon employers will be wiping their asses with Berkeley degrees.

Democratic Party has pimped race as a political issue since 1980’s. Soon what was once a “hate crime” will be political free speech.
Go read my thread in Race Relations forum. Titled "I don't care anymore, either". The writer of that blog is spot on. Kudos to him for a well written blog that MANY agree with.

First:

Second:

Berkeley is NOT academically challenging and has turned into a political tool for far left...just as Harvard has done as well. Why did Whites stop going to Berkeley? Because of shit like this. Soon employers will be wiping their asses with Berkeley degrees.
Yet another failing by dems.

Go read my thread in Race Relations forum. Titled "I don't care anymore, either". The writer of that blog is spot on. Kudos to him for a well written blog that MANY agree with.
Will do ma’am.

I'm sorry, but I have have to laugh at people who utter any form of "woe be we" rhetoric about the "plight" of white folks in the U.S. I mean really, do you have any idea of the racial composition of any of the organizations wherein congregate the people who make and influence all the major policy decisions -- public and private -- that happen in the U.S?
  • Corporation boards of directors and ranks of senior executive leadership/management, including but not limited to:
    • Media and telecommunications
    • Technology
    • Transportation
    • Aerospace and defense
    • Public utilties
  • Boards of key NGO associations and organizations like the Bar, the AMA, AARP, various labor unions, the Red Cross, the Chamber of Commerce, several unions, the NRA, etc., etc., etc.
  • Top public and private colleges and universities -- student bodies and administrations
  • Top positions in local, state and federal government, including the U.S. military and USIC
  • Prestigious (not merely pricey) golf, country and social clubs
  • List of the richest people in the U.S.
  • Membership and leadership of think tanks including:
    • Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs
    • Heritage Foundation
    • Brookings Institution
    • Council on Foreign Relations
    • Cato Institute
    • Kaiser Family Foundation
The list can easily go on and on....Yet the OP-er would have have us believe that a group of, what, 50 students blocking one entryway at one university is illustrative of white's hold on control of what goes on in the U.S. is in material jeopardy!

Well, I'm sorry, but against the reality of the positions of great influence held by white folks what those children are doing is but a novel diversion worthy of nothing more than a mere chuckle over their naivete. Sorry, but for all it accomplished or ever could, that protest is all hat and no cattle, much as is every other student protest against what they construe as white folks' dominance in the conception and implementation of everything that matters in the U.S. Anyone who doesn't realize that quite simply isn't paying attention.

Forum List

Back