White Students Blocked From Going to Class = Democrats Political Suicide Over DACA

The older I get, the more bitchy I get.
I'm white. Proud of it, too. Just like blacks are, asians are, hispanics are, etc etc etc. Fuck you if you don't like what I said.
Sing it baby! :113:

Eric Holder,,,,"MY PEOPLE" He wasn't talking about Americans or All people, he was talking about BLACKS!

And that was when he was DOJ representing all Americans. What a waste.
Holder racist to the core.

I smell a civil war looming. And not what is going on now, either. I am talking major civil WAR. Which is probably the goal of libs to begin with.
And Obama and Holder started it...BTW, saw that Holder is thinking about going for the POTUS in 2020! They just keep on shooting themselves in the foot, don't they?
Holder in 2020...:eusa_clap:
Eric Holder, Hate Crimes and Double Standards
Good article. Shows what Holder really is.

I smell a civil war looming. And not what is going on now, either. I am talking major civil WAR. Which is probably the goal of libs to begin with.
And Obama and Holder started it...BTW, saw that Holder is thinking about going for the POTUS in 2020! They just keep on shooting themselves in the foot, don't they?
Holder in 2020...:eusa_clap:
Democrats have been playing race politics since at least 1997...

Those brown dumbshits can't compete in the classroom, so they do this. If not for racial admission preferences, they would't be there in the first place. And, they shouldn't be there.

Most Blacks and Browns really should stop trying to pretend they have the IQ to actually learn anything at college. And since they have no money to actually afford, why are they there to begin with?

If a Rachel "Blinky" Maddow type nutcase assassinates our President like the Rachel "Blinky" Maddow, Crooked Hillary/Bernie Sanders idiotic douchebag follower who shot up a bunch of Republicans, then I think there will be a problem. The Mexicans and Guatmalins or whatever the fuck those inbred, low IQ POS call themselves will be running down south.

Those brown dumbshits can't compete in the classroom, so they do this. If not for racial admission preferences, they would't be there in the first place. And, they shouldn't be there.
I would not go that far...some minority students come from decent conservative households. But, racist admissions policies do allow too many unworthy students onto campus...and this is how they act.

If a Rachel "Blinky" Maddow type nutcase assassinates our President like the Rachel "Blinky" Maddow, Crooked Hillary/Bernie Sanders idiotic douchebag follower who shot up a bunch of Republicans, then I think there will be a problem. The Mexicans and Guatmalins or whatever the fuck those inbred, low IQ POS call themselves will be running down south.
That would be a spark.

Most Blacks and Browns really should stop trying to pretend they have the IQ to actually learn anything at college. And since they have no money to actually afford, why are they there to begin with?
Because they all (most) get grants, scholarships, FINANCIAL AID, etc. How many do you think pay their own way, or work their way through college?

Taxpayers, mostly white, pay room, board, and tuition, for these imbeciles, so they can whine about how awful white people are, block white students, etc.

White kids who did this would be expelled. No one thinks coloreds are the equal of whites, so nobody holds them to the same standards.

Every time I see this kind of stupid shit happening I become less sympathetic toward the 'dreamers'. Do we really want to assure ourselves of ever more of these problems, protests, riots, whining.

They should be thrilled to have others paying their way through school. Especially when so many of them are obviously not ready for college (or probably high school). Lamebrains. They appreciate nothing about this country.

Every time I see this kind of stupid shit happening I become less sympathetic toward the 'dreamers'. Do we really want to assure ourselves of ever more of these problems, protests, riots, whining.

They should be thrilled to have others paying their way through school. Especially when so many of them are obviously not ready for college (or probably high school). Lamebrains. They appreciate nothing about this country.
I think most Americans do.

This crap goes on in the classroom as well...

Forum List

Back