Fact Check: Nearly 100 Percent of Political Contributions From "Fact Checkers" Go to Democrats

There oughta be a permalink to this article every time some clueless message board Leftist scoffs "HA! *Gateway Pundit is FAKE NEWS according to my REAL esteemed non-partisan NEWS source!"

*Insert The Blaze, Zero Hedge, Townhall.....you get the idea:

Yeah, the next time some harebrained "Progressive" wants to pontificate to me about how aromatic their own flatulence is because "mainstream news" said so - I'll be directing them to this one handy dandy little link.

Will it do any good? Well, largely no. But at least it may weed out the few rational people remaining in their clown cabal.

After all, most of them still trust this diversity hire:

iu

It's true, there's no helping some people.

I don't believe the vast majority of studies, polls, fact checks, or research that is presented or used by a politician because all of those can be bought. Especially if one of those sources is paid by grant money because the granter will use whoever is going to give them the results they want. That's why you see I very very rarely even link to them on here.

This all started really with trump and Facebook. Democrats and Facebook didn't like what trump said so they hired a third party to do their fact checking for them. That's where this fact checking trend started.

In the end a celebrated journalist filed a lawsuit against Facebook and their third party fact checkers for defaming him

Then suddenly when the lawsuit was filed Facebook suddenly comes out and says "well fact checkers are opinion based and not real fact checkers so we can't be sued for defamation".

So their fact checks are trues undisputable facts, but also they are just opinions and not true facts.

There oughta be a permalink to this article every time some clueless message board Leftist scoffs "HA! *Gateway Pundit is FAKE NEWS according to my REAL esteemed non-partisan NEWS source!"

*Insert The Blaze, Zero Hedge, Townhall.....you get the idea:

Yeah, the next time some harebrained "Progressive" wants to pontificate to me about how aromatic their own flatulence is because "mainstream news" said so - I'll be directing them to this one handy dandy little link.

Will it do any good? Well, largely no. But at least it may weed out the few rational people remaining in their clown cabal.

After all, most of them still trust this diversity hire:

iu

It's true, there's no helping some people.

After 30+ years of grooming by Limbaugh, et al., it has finally happened.

All news that doesn't conform to the right's point of view is fake.

Elections that don't go their way? Fake, rigged.

The FBI is against them.

The CIA is against them.

A judge rules against them.....biased.

And now..............................facts are fake!

It was inevitable, I suppose.

Last edited:
So who do you fact free people donate to? Oh, let me guess...

The first rule of Orwellian brainwash. Using labels to promulgate the propaganda.

Well, they're called Antifa - so they must be anti-fascist.

They're called Black Lives Matter, so clearly if you hate them you hate blacks.

Well, they anoint themselves as "Fact Checkers", so obviously they're dealing exclusively in facts!

Until you break out of those little Chinese Handcuffs, you ain't goin' anywhere near the truth.

Yeah, so?

That turned out to be completely fucking true as we have seen with the Hunter laptop, Russian collusion, COVID-19 and a plethora of other disinformation from the so-called "media".

C'mon dude, this is entry level stuff.

That fuck hasn't made entry level, yet.

Forum List

Back