White students allegedly pin down black girl, forcefully cut her 'nappy' dreadlocks

Is it worse to have your hair cut off or be killed as an unwilling participant in the "knockout game"?
Just wondering.
I agree that its worse to be killed, but that still doesn't make other things okay.

God bless you and the girl always!!!

Holly (a Locks Of Love hair donor)

P.S. When I was in the 7th grade, the boy sitting behind me in my history class put gum in my hair. Do you think anything was done to him about it? No.

Things like this happen often, and they don't always get reported because of fear.

Sometimes kids get beaten. Police usually doesn't even get involved.

But I'm glad they reported this.

Things like this also get fabricated often and overeported.

Jo

Things like this happen often, and they don't always get reported because of fear.

What if it isn't true at all, and they reported it?
Bullying was so common when I went to school, I doubt it's fake. But you seem kind of a bully, on the other hand.

LOL. First time in my life I had someone say that to me. First time ever.
Shows how little we know about random people we meet on the internet, doesn't it?

So I was the guy getting bullied from elementary school, all the way to high school. I was a socially awkward outcast. Still am to some degree.

When you read the stories of Eric and Dylan, the shooters from the Columbine High School shootings, their stories, were my stories. If you didn't read up on them ever, they were bullied viciously in school.

I too was bullied viciously in school. I had times where I would be bullied in the classroom, with the teach present, and when I dared to say anything back to those tormenting me, the teacher would send me to detention, rather than them. I had other teachers actually laugh and smile with the bullies.

The only difference between me and Dylan and Eric, is that I was a strong Christian, and I believed in right and wrong, and divine punishment. So I never got a gun, and went on a shooting spree, obviously. But I'd be lying if I denied that there were a few dark years of my life, where I dreamed of a mass slaughter at that government run concentration and labor camp, known as public schools.

Thankfully that "Andy" is a dead and gone.

Regardless, the problem between you and me, is that just because I sympathize with people who are bullied, does not mean that I blindly trust people without evidence. And especially in recent years, where clearly no amount of truth is required, for people to convict.

Sorry, but that whole thing with Kavanough, was entirely fabricated at every single level. They even had one lady saying she didn't believe Ford, and another saying she doesn't even remember the incident in question.

They just made it up.

Then you have Jessie Smollett, and the Covington Kid incident. The list of flat out false made up allegations are endless now. The Trump Russia bull crap, and on and on and on it goes.

So now, when someone says... "Such and such happened to me!" I don't buy it. Sorry, but I don't believe them. If we lived in a society where truth was common, and everyone was trustworthy, because they believed in absolute truth.... then maybe I would take them at face value.

But this is a morally relative society, where "There's a lot of people more concerned about being precisely, factually, and semantically correct than about being morally right,", and the way AOC thinks and talks, is exactly how people are acting. They can make accusations, without any basis, and people engage in character assassination, only to find out months, or years later, none of it was true.

From now, you need proof.

You want my sympathy for what you went through, I'll give it... as soon as you prove it.

Bullying was so common when I went to school, I doubt it's fake. But you seem kind of a bully, on the other hand.

Shows how little we know about random people we meet on the internet, doesn't it?

So I was the guy getting bullied from elementary school, all the way to high school. I was a socially awkward outcast. Still am to some degree.

When you read the stories of Eric and Dylan, the shooters from the Columbine High School shootings, their stories, were my stories. If you didn't read up on them ever, they were bullied viciously in school.

I too was bullied viciously in school. I had times where I would be bullied in the classroom, with the teach present, and when I dared to say anything back to those tormenting me, the teacher would send me to detention, rather than them. I had other teachers actually laugh and smile with the bullies.

The only difference between me and Dylan and Eric, is that I was a strong Christian, and I believed in right and wrong, and divine punishment. So I never got a gun, and went on a shooting spree, obviously. But I'd be lying if I denied that there were a few dark years of my life, where I dreamed of a mass slaughter at that government run concentration and labor camp, known as public schools.

Regardless, the problem between you and me, is that just because I sympathize with people who are bullied, does not mean that I blindly trust people without evidence. And especially in recent years, where clearly no amount of truth is required, for people to convict.

Sorry, but that whole thing with Kavanough, was entirely fabricated at every single level. They even had one lady saying she didn't believe Ford, and another saying she doesn't even remember the incident in question.

They just made it up.

Then you have Jessie Smollett, and the Covington Kid incident. The list of flat out false made up allegations are endless now. The Trump Russia bull crap, and on and on and on it goes.

So now, when someone says... "Such and such happened to me!" I don't buy it. Sorry, but I don't believe them. If we lived in a society where truth was common, and everyone was trustworthy, because they believed in absolute truth.... then maybe I would take them at face value.

But this is a morally relative society, where "There's a lot of people more concerned about being precisely, factually, and semantically correct than about being morally right,", and the way AOC thinks and talks, is exactly how people are acting. They can make accusations, without any basis, and people engage in character assassination, only to find out months, or years later, none of it was true.

You want my sympathy for what you went through, I'll give it... as soon as you prove it.
The chances of this being true are slim to none.

I find dreadlocks such a revolting visual abomination (on any race), it's difficult for me to feel that much sympathy. Dreadlocks look like a giant tarantula sat down and "spread out" across the asshole's head.

That's too bad, I also remember when some random black girl attacked me on a RTD bus back in 1983. It was one of those random moments that put everything, immigration, race, sex into perspective . Life does that.

Oh, they didn't just refer to the attackers as teens in the editorial this time. Who'd have guessed? lol.

That's too bad, I also remember when some random black girl attacked me on a RTD bus back in 1983. It was one of those random moments that put everything, immigration, race, sex into perspective . Life does that.

Yeah, reminds me of an old phrase I used to hear back in high school. I have not heard it in years now.

"A Conservative is just a liberal who was mugged, robbed, taxed, or accused of rape".

There is some truth to it, that liberals live in a bubble, and when that bubble is popped by reality, they end up conservatives.

All the "police are racist" mantra, is easy to believe until you are the one being victimized, and suddenly all the "oh I'm a victim of police" crap isn't so believable.
All the "equality and unfair rich", is easy to believe until you are the one being taxed, and suddenly all the "Eat the rich" crap isn't so believable.

The girl's tears seem genuine and her grandma seems to generally have her act together and doesn't speak ebonics (although apparently the daughter she raised turned out to be a dead-beat mom). Girl said the boys bully her for being ugly which makes me wonder what kind of drugs those boys are taking cuz she's adorable...ya know, for a black kid.

Anyway this is hardly worthy of international news if not for the racial angle. Gotta stir up trouble.

They just made it up.

Most bullies were themselves bullied at one time. Bullying also does not mean only physical, can be verbal too.

Bullying was a part of growing up. Unpleasant for sure but part of the hardening for life,
Feeling freaks safe spacers of the 2000’s feel they are uniquely and specially impacted , precious little snowflakes tantruming for their exemption.

Bullying was a part of growing up. Unpleasant for sure but part of the hardening for life,
Feeling freaks safe spacers of the 2000’s feel they are uniquely and specially impacted , precious little snowflakes tantruming for their exemption.
People like you are pathetic.

Adults arent expected to put up with the ABUSE assholes like you think is ok for children.

Why do you think basic rights only apply to adults? Never mind, I dont give a damn about your opinion.

blacks can't be racist or do evil--they are inhuman--so says the MSM/blacks/etc

I find dreadlocks such a revolting visual abomination (on any race), it's difficult for me to feel that much sympathy. Dreadlocks look like a giant tarantula sat down and "spread out" across the asshole's head.
The hair looks so damned dirty.

No. They don't happen often.

Adults arent expected to put up with the ABUSE assholes like you think is ok for children.

Why do you think basic rights only apply to adults? Never mind, I dont give a damn about your opinion.

Do you mean like the verbal abuse you just heaped on another poster????

When people excuse VIOLENCE against an innocent person they deserve no respect.

Violent assault is not permissible at any age.

I have low tolerance for anyone who abuses or encourages the abuse of innocent people or animals. I dont plan to change that.

When people excuse VIOLENCE against an innocent person they deserve no respect.

Violent assault is not permissible at any age.

I have low tolerance for anyone who abuses or encourages the abuse of innocent people or animals. I dont plan to change that.

Agreed

however, bullying IS a part of life,
whether we like it or not, it happens.

You going off on the poster IS a form of bullying.

When the truth comes out it'll be more fake news and lying blacks.

Forum List

Back