White Racists At GM

Even when in a position of authority Black men face discrimination and racism. They have filed a lawsuit against the auto maker.

Inside the GM plant where nooses and 'whites-only' signs intimidated workers - CNN
With all the race hoaxes happening all the time, tell me why I should believe one word this guy says.
Who told you anyone was asking you to believe anything? No one cares what you believe. My OP is pointing out that GM is being sued. That doesnt require your belief. You didnt even have to read it. :rolleyes:
Why do you always ask, "who told you..."? Apparently YOU need to be told what to do, but the rest of us arent weakling slaves.
I ask because I wonder who told you. I know I didnt and I am the one that wrote the OP. :rolleyes:
Who told you, who told you, who told you? You sound dumb as shit every time you say that. Why is it so hard for you to say something original? You constantly repeat yourself, which is a sign of ignorance and incompetence. Youre like a child with a very low IQ

Even when in a position of authority Black men face discrimination and racism. They have filed a lawsuit against the auto maker.

Inside the GM plant where nooses and 'whites-only' signs intimidated workers - CNN
With all the race hoaxes happening all the time, tell me why I should believe one word this guy says.
Who told you anyone was asking you to believe anything? No one cares what you believe. My OP is pointing out that GM is being sued. That doesnt require your belief. You didnt even have to read it. :rolleyes:
Why do you always ask, "who told you..."? Apparently YOU need to be told what to do, but the rest of us arent weakling slaves.
I ask because I wonder who told you. I know I didnt and I am the one that wrote the OP. :rolleyes:
Who told you, who told you, who told you? You sound dumb as shit every time you say that. Why is it so hard for you to say something original? You constantly repeat yourself, which is a sign of ignorance and incompetence. Youre like a child with a very low IQ
You would be more relevant if you simply answered the question. I know it messes with your head but thats not my fault. When you start making retarded statements no one is talking about you open yourself up to being questioned. If you dont like it then stop making dumb statements and get back on topic. :rolleyes:

You would be more relevant if you simply answered the question. I know it messes with your head but thats not my fault. When you start making retarded statements no one is talking about you open yourself up to being questioned. If you dont like it then stop making dumb statements and get back on topic. :rolleyes:
"Who told you that", youre such an imbecile. Arent you embarrassed that you repeat the same thing all the time like youre Forest Fucking Gump?

I wonder if Boyd reported the black racists that used the N word? If I were the judge I would ask that question.
Theres a reason you arent even allowed to be the stenographer in a courtroom let alone a judge. :rolleyes:

Doesnt matter if he reported anyone Black. What matters is that he was subjected to racist slurs and management did nothing about it.
But he objects to the N word and blacks use the N word all the time! So why did he target whites? He racist?
How many black workers at his plant used the N word at work? Give us a number.

I wonder if Boyd reported the black racists that used the N word? If I were the judge I would ask that question.
Theres a reason you arent even allowed to be the stenographer in a courtroom let alone a judge. :rolleyes:

Doesnt matter if he reported anyone Black. What matters is that he was subjected to racist slurs and management did nothing about it.
But he objects to the N word and blacks use the N word all the time! So why did he target whites? He racist?

You again. Someone who used dead kids in her debating style you need to go, find your broomstick and fly away. I noticed that after I shamed you that you ran away with your tail tucked between your legs. Why don’t you give a number?

"Who told you that", youre such an imbecile. Arent you embarrassed that you repeat the same thing all the time like youre Forest Fucking Gump?

Assfaceias wants people to answer a question but he never answers questions. Hilarious. And he lost another debate. KO for Godboy.
Seriously man, why do ignorant black people constantly repeat the same words over and over again? Its fucking weird.

It’s not because he is black it is because he is a cowardly asshole. With all due respect.

How many white people used it? Give us a number, then back it up with evidence.

You again. Someone who used dead kids in her debating style you need to go, find your broomstick and fly away. I noticed that after I shamed you that you ran away with your tail tucked between your legs. Why don’t you give a number?

Assfaceias wants people to answer a question but he never answers questions. Hilarious. And he lost another debate. KO for Godboy.
Seriously man, why do ignorant black people constantly repeat the same words over and over again? Its fucking weird.

It’s not because he is black it is because he is a cowardly asshole. With all due respect.
Well, its not his skin. Its a cultural thing with black Americans and its weird, annoying and it makes them sound dumb as shit.

Who told you a Black person called him the n word? He clearly pointed out it was whites. :rolleyes:
How did he do that when he said he could never really see who it was? He racist?
If youre addressing a group a whites and someone calls you the n word what makes you think a Black person said it? :rolleyes:
He did not see who said it right? I in fact think this is made up bullshit! The only people I know who use the N word are blacks!
He saw that it could only be a white person. No one asked what you thought nor do they care. It doesnt change the fact that a white person called him the n word like a coward and he will be getting paid. :rolleyes:
If you don’t want my opinion put me on ignore! Only people I ever hear using the N word is black people!
You apparently hang around the wrong black people. Makes one go hmmmmmmmmm

Sad thing is it wouldnt matter if they had. The issue they had was with the racist atmosphere allowed by the white upper management.

Well, its not his skin. Its a cultural thing with black Americans and its weird, annoying and it makes them sound dumb as shit.
"It's a cultural thing with black Americans" Fascinating. Is it a cultural think with males to call women the B word all the time?

upload_2019-1-17_14-16-30.jpeg

"It's a cultural thing with black Americans" Fascinating. Is it a cultural think with males to call women the B word all the time?
The "bitch" thing is also a black thing. Good observation.

Why do they repeat themselves constantly? Its weird as fuck.

I never do that. More generalizations and lies from you.

View attachment 240647
Terrible counter point. Debating isnt as easy as some people make it look, right?

How did he do that when he said he could never really see who it was? He racist?
If youre addressing a group a whites and someone calls you the n word what makes you think a Black person said it? :rolleyes:
He did not see who said it right? I in fact think this is made up bullshit! The only people I know who use the N word are blacks!
He saw that it could only be a white person. No one asked what you thought nor do they care. It doesnt change the fact that a white person called him the n word like a coward and he will be getting paid. :rolleyes:
If you don’t want my opinion put me on ignore! Only people I ever hear using the N word is black people!
You apparently hang around the wrong black people. Makes one go hmmmmmmmmm
Which blacks DONT constantly drop N bombs? Certainly not any under 50 years old.

Last edited:
If the accusations are true (and I have no reason to believe that isn't the case) then these men have a legitimate case. I don't believe anyone would quit a job paying 100K plus unless they were being targeted and put in a position that left them to fend for themselves. People will put up with a lot of shit for a job but from what I read and the actions taken by the offenders tells me that racism and the power of the union protected these assholes.

Forum List

Back