White race awake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hitler had never cared about the white race as a whole and Nazism was about imposing German supremacy on other European states at the expense of other Europeans. The Germans at the time believed that Eastern Europeans and Russians were untermenschen who should be subjugated, while the Japanese were treated as honorary Aryans along with Scandinavians. This is why Nazi Germany invaded the Soviet Union and made an alliance with Imperial Japan.

Anti-Slavism, also known as Slavophobia, a form of racism orxenophobia, refers to various negative attitudes towards Slavic peoples, the most common manifestation being claims of inferiority of Slavic nations with respect to other ethnic groups. Its opposite is Slavophilia. Anti-Slavism reached its highest peak during World War II, when Nazi Germany declared Slavs to be subhuman and planned to exterminate the majority of Slavic people.[1]

Last edited:
Hitler had never cared about the white race as a whole and Nazism was about imposing German supremacy on other European states at the expense of other Europeans. The Germans at the time believed that Eastern Europeans and Russians were untermenschen who should be subjugated, while the Japanese were treated as honorary Aryans along with Scandinavians. This is why Nazi Germany invaded the Soviet Union and made an alliance with Imperial Japan.

Anti-Slavism, also known as Slavophobia, a form of racism orxenophobia, refers to various negative attitudes towards Slavic peoples, the most common manifestation being claims of inferiority of Slavic nations with respect to other ethnic groups. Its opposite is Slavophilia. Anti-Slavism reached its highest peak during World War II, when Nazi Germany declared Slavs to be subhuman and planned to exterminate the majority of Slavic people.[1]
That is vastly better than what has happened to Europe now.

Not only will the Slavs be wiped out in record time by multiculturalism and "diversity", the Germanic peoples will be wiped out along with them.

All you are doing is justifying the existence of white nationalism even more you hypocrite.

All I am doing is showing you your women would claw your eyes out if you insisted on them just having sex with white guys. :laugh:

I am all they would ever need.

My fetish for white women far outweighs any black man's.

Thats all you and they ever need if they want to preserve the white race. As it is it seems like they arent with the OP on maintaining any white race.

Most Black guys dont have a fetish for white women. White women hunt you down and are pretty easy so the Black men just go with the flow.

All you are doing is justifying the existence of white nationalism even more you hypocrite.

All I am doing is showing you your women would claw your eyes out if you insisted on them just having sex with white guys. :laugh:

Thats all you and they ever need if they want to preserve the white race. As it is it seems like they arent with the OP on maintaining any white race.

Most Black guys dont have a fetish for white women. White women hunt you down and are pretty easy so the Black men just go with the flow.

The bimbos and white guilt whores hunt black men down, the rest act like feminism has taught them to do.

The bimbos and white guilt whores hunt black men down, the rest act like feminism has taught them to do.

Must be a staggering amount of bimbos and guilt whores in your white race. I actually had no intention of ever messing with a white woman but when its forced upon you as a teenager with raging hormones you cant turn it down.

Must be a staggering amount of bimbos and guilt whores in your white race. I actually had no intention of ever messing with a white woman but when its forced upon you as a teenager with raging hormones you cant turn it down.
Did you get raped by a white crossdresser?

Is that why you are such a loser?

Is that why you are such a loser?

No but I was raped by a 28 year old white woman married to my captain when I was 18yrs old in the military.

I never lost anything but some of my innocence. That woman did things to me that were legendary.

Last edited:

Maybe you two have something in common after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back