White race acceptance, and promotion of Homosexuality, and Homo marriage, is immoral.

I don't hate homosexual people, I understand that alot can't control there behaviour due to a imbalance of sorts and that homosexuality is not going away. But, I would prefer that homosexuality did not exist, it brings nothing positive to socity.

I don't hate homosexual people, I understand that alot can't control there behaviour due to a imbalance of sorts and that homosexuality is not going away. But, I would prefer that homosexuality did not exist, it brings nothing positive to socity.

You are making the point that I have been trying to make on this thread. "Homosexuality brings nothing positive to society". They , the Homosexual brings many new anti-biotic strains of venerial diseases into the general population.

We do not see this homosexual behavior in the natural world, or in the animal kingdom,
so it is not , as many homosexuals would say, a biological condition.
Homosexuality is a psychological mental disorder.

They can be placed in the same category as a pedophile, or some one that performs beastiality, or sado masochism. It is a deviation from the sexual norm. And was illegal at
one point in the past in the United States.

The female vagina has certain acids, and is biologically constructed for sex with a man.
The male rectum or anus was never designed for sexual intercourse. The membrane is not
as thick as the female vagina, and the male anus was not made to recive other human
bodily fluids. This is another reason why homosexuals have a weaker immune system than
heterosexuals!. Check the website I posted."The dangers of gay sex".
Well now , why don't some of you homos and homo supporters tell me now that I got it
all wrong.? This is all documented scientific facts.!!:razz:

Hey........Takes 5 2 Skeet on Me, you failed gay pivot boy........might wanna use google once in a while.....

Homosexual behavior in animals
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Homosexual behavior in animals refers to the documented evidence of homosexual, bisexual and transgender behavior in animals. Such behaviors include sex, courtship, affection, pair bonding, and parenting. A 1999 review by researcher Bruce Bagemihl shows that homosexual behavior has been observed in close to 1,500 species, ranging from primates to gut worms, and is well documented for 500 of them.[1][2] Animal sexual behavior takes many different forms, even within the same species. The motivations for and implications of these behaviors have yet to be fully understood, since most species have yet to be fully studied. [3] According to Bagemihl, "the animal kingdom [does] it with much greater sexual diversity — including homosexual, bisexual and nonreproductive sex — than the scientific community and society at large have previously been willing to accept."[4] Current research indicates that various forms of same-sex sexual behavior are found throughout the animal kingdom.[5] A new review made in 2009 of existing research showed that same-sex behavior is a nearly universal phenomenon in the animal kingdom, common across species.[6] Homosexuality is best known from social species.

The observation of homosexual behavior in animals can be seen as both an argument for and against the acceptance of homosexuality in humans, and has been used especially against the claim that it is a peccatum contra naturam ('sin against nature').[1] For instance, homosexuality in animals was cited in the united state’s Supreme Court Case, Lawrence V. Texas; the law was stricken.[7] Whether animal sexuality has logical, ethical, or moral implications in human sexuality is also a source of debate (see appeal to nature).[8][9][10] For more about arguments regarding homosexuality, see homosexuality.

Yes, there IS documented evidence of homosexual behavior in animals.

By the way, for someone who hates homosexuality so much, you sure know a lot about the mechanics of it.

Come out of the closet already dude.

O fuck off, you twatwaffle.

What utter bullshit. "There are no gay black people."

R-i-g-h-t.

black-is__gay2.jpg

That picture is a disgrace and most certainly not representative of African Americans.

Hey........Takes 5 2 Skeet on Me, you failed gay pivot boy........might wanna use google once in a while.....

Homosexual behavior in animals
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Homosexual behavior in animals refers to the documented evidence of homosexual, bisexual and transgender behavior in animals. Such behaviors include sex, courtship, affection, pair bonding, and parenting. A 1999 review by researcher Bruce Bagemihl shows that homosexual behavior has been observed in close to 1,500 species, ranging from primates to gut worms, and is well documented for 500 of them.[1][2] Animal sexual behavior takes many different forms, even within the same species. The motivations for and implications of these behaviors have yet to be fully understood, since most species have yet to be fully studied. [3] According to Bagemihl, "the animal kingdom [does] it with much greater sexual diversity — including homosexual, bisexual and nonreproductive sex — than the scientific community and society at large have previously been willing to accept."[4] Current research indicates that various forms of same-sex sexual behavior are found throughout the animal kingdom.[5] A new review made in 2009 of existing research showed that same-sex behavior is a nearly universal phenomenon in the animal kingdom, common across species.[6] Homosexuality is best known from social species.

The observation of homosexual behavior in animals can be seen as both an argument for and against the acceptance of homosexuality in humans, and has been used especially against the claim that it is a peccatum contra naturam ('sin against nature').[1] For instance, homosexuality in animals was cited in the united state’s Supreme Court Case, Lawrence V. Texas; the law was stricken.[7] Whether animal sexuality has logical, ethical, or moral implications in human sexuality is also a source of debate (see appeal to nature).[8][9][10] For more about arguments regarding homosexuality, see homosexuality.

Yes, there IS documented evidence of homosexual behavior in animals.

By the way, for someone who hates homosexuality so much, you sure know a lot about the mechanics of it.

Come out of the closet already dude.

Be real, animal behavior can't be used to rationalize human behavior unless you equally believe cannibalism is ok and natural since some animals do it. I don't care what homos do but homosexuality is not very accepted by blacks.

I must say Whites in general have a propensity for sexual deviancy, or abnormality.
As a majority of Black African nations will not allow abnormal Homosexual behavior to exist n their countires. Ugabda, and Nigeria are good examples.
Yet they de facto allow rape and rape of children! African nations are the world leadera in STDs and HIV infections. So whatever they are doing is not working!

America must move to ban , or recriminalize homosexuality, and all sodomy.:razz:
Good luck on that one.

Idiot, you're comparing Africans to African Americans, we're not representative of each other unless you want to equally compare with Americans to Nazis in Germany.

Is it "join this thread and announce you are a hater" day, Bass? WTF are you to decide that being black and gay is a disgrace?

To say gay is the new "black" is an insult because it isn't and the monkey who created that slogan ought to be ashamed because apparently they're aware and without knowledge of what black is.

You homo supporters must realize that homosexual sex harms the human body, and causes sickness.
The male rectum is a very thin lining when compared to the female Vagina. Which is where the male
penis was designed to go, not in the anus.!. when you exchange bodily fluids with fecal matter
it causes all kinds of unhealthy bacteria to enter into the body through the thin lining of the male
rectum, or anus.

So the male homosexual act puts both homosexual participants, at great risk for all kinds of fecal matter bacterial infections.Not to mention homosexual activities such as fisting, and rimmining which
can cause damage and infection to the participants.

Lesbian sex can cause the participants to contract female vaginitis infections, or inflamation of the Uterus.

Homosexual sex is very hazardous, and dangerous.When compared to heterosexual sex.:razz:

You homo supporters must realize that homosexual sex harms the human body, and causes sickness.
The male rectum is a very thin lining when compared to the female Vagina. Which is where the male
penis was designed to go, not in the anus.!. when you exchange bodily fluids with fecal matter
it causes all kinds of unhealthy bacteria to enter into the body through the thin lining of the male
rectum, or anus.

So the male homosexual act puts both homosexual participants, at great risk for all kinds of fecal matter bacterial infections.Not to mention homosexual activities such as fisting, and rimmining which

Lesbian sex can cause the participants to contract female vaginitis infections, or inflamation of the Uterus.

Homosexual sex is very hazardous, and dangerous.When compared to heterosexual sex.:razz:

And you know all this how again?

Oh yeah.......that's right......your doctor must have told you after you described your problem.

rectum, or anus.

And you know all this how again?

Oh yeah.......that's right......your doctor must have told you after you described your problem.

No, never had any of your Homo symptoms mr. abikerhomosalor.
I engage in Hetero sex. I am not a Bisexual or closet homo like you.:razz:

Oh, and BTW, we're not ALL into anal sex...besides, if you're so anti-gay, why are you talking about butt sex all the time? Shouldn't you be thinking about the sex you DO have?!

And just WTF are you to sit in judgment, Bass?

Stinking fish mouth of hate.

I'm not sitting in judgment, just giving my opinion and I think its deplorable to compare a sexual lifestyle to an ethnic group just to make it more acceptable. I'm black and I certainly do not see myself as anything like a gay person.

I must say Whites in general have a propensity for sexual deviancy, or abnormality.
As a majority of Black African nations will not allow abnormal Homosexual behavior to exist n their countires. Ugabda, and Nigeria are good examples.
Yet they de facto allow rape and rape of children! African nations are the world leadera in STDs and HIV infections. So whatever they are doing is not working!

America must move to ban , or recriminalize homosexuality, and all sodomy.:razz:
Good luck on that one.

Idiot, you're comparing Africans to African Americans, we're not representative of each other unless you want to equally compare with Americans to Nazis in Germany.

GHook was responding to 52 - it was 52 who raise the 'African' countries, not GHook. It is ridiculous to say one person can discuss Africa but the other cannot. That's racist, Charlie.

GHook was responding to 52 - it was 52 who raise the 'African' countries, not GHook. It is ridiculous to say one person can discuss Africa but the other cannot. That's racist, Charlie.

Try understanding what I'm saying CG, African Americans and Congolese are two different peoples, so just because Congolese do one thing doesn't mean all blacks do the same thing.

And just WTF are you to sit in judgment, Bass?

Stinking fish mouth of hate.

I'm not sitting in judgment, just giving my opinion and I think its deplorable to compare a sexual lifestyle to an ethnic group just to make it more acceptable. I'm black and I certainly do not see myself as anything like a gay person.

Genuine question, Charlie.... cuz you and I both know that neither of us are racists (despite what the droolers on the board might 'think')....

If blacks are fundamentally against homosexuality, why do the majority vote Democrat? Since the Dems are the SELF-PROCLAIMED defenders of gays, does it not seem odd to you that they would vote for the party that tries to grab the 'gay' highground?

New Topics

Forum List

Back