White race acceptance, and promotion of Homosexuality, and Homo marriage, is immoral.

On November 4 there was an anti-gay initiative on the ballot in Arkansas to prohibit unmarried couples from adopting or being foster parents. White voters supported that anti-gay initiative by a 16 percentage point margin, twice the margin for African Americans in the state. So it’s clearly not the case that African Americans are inherently more prone to supporting discrimination than white Americans.
So, your saying African Americans are much more pro-homosexual then any other race of people?

I'm saying Arkansas voting results contradict those in California

So a blanket statement, that any race approves or disapproves, of anything including homosexual marriage, just because it happens in the Land of Fruits and Nuts, is idiotic.

It proves that all this pro Homosexual brainwashing is just another means at population control, and genocide with regards to the black community.!
Blacks must wake up and see all this Homo marriage bullshit for what it really is.
A form of population control, and genocide.
This is why the judge in California is trying to ram this homo marriage law down
everyones throat.:razz:

The Crazy is strong in this one.

Yes, but not crazy enough to not merit a reply with your customarily inane bashing of "The Christian Far Right."

Black African nations are becoming guinea pigs for the Christian far right....they are trying to out "extremist right wing" the Muslims of Africa. Is that an area of the world you want to hold up as something for us to emulate?

If you ever stop making ludicrous claims about Christian Boogy Men, then you might find a sympathetic multiracial coalition of moderate independent voters that would give a shit enough about whether or not Rugmunchers Should Marry to Vote for It.

It proves that all this pro Homosexual brainwashing is just another means at population control, and genocide with regards to the black community.!
Blacks must wake up and see all this Homo marriage bullshit for what it really is.
A form of population control, and genocide.
This is why the judge in California is trying to ram this homo marriage law down
everyones throat.:razz:

Yes, but not crazy enough to not merit a reply with your customarily inane bashing of "The Christian Far Right."

Black African nations are becoming guinea pigs for the Christian far right....they are trying to out "extremist right wing" the Muslims of Africa. Is that an area of the world you want to hold up as something for us to emulate?

If you ever stop making ludicrous claims about Christian Boogy Men, then you might find a sympathetic multiracial coalition of moderate independent voters that would give a shit enough about whether or not Rugmunchers Should Marry to Vote for It.

There's an excellent article in the current Advocate on this very subject. I tried to link it, but it's not available on line yet.

And the Christian Far Right is a very, very scary group....quite deserving of any bashing I can send it's way....just like the Islamic Far Right deserves bashing.

There's an excellent article in the current Advocate on this very subject. I tried to link it, but it's not available on line yet.

And the Christian Far Right is a very, very scary group....quite deserving of any bashing I can send it's way....just like the Islamic Far Right deserves bashing.

Apparently you didn't get to whinge away about the subject in the 500th "Glen Beck is Mean" thread: Go ahead here though: Maybe you can convince a sympathetic multiracial coalition of moderate independent voters to vote against Rugmuncher Marriage.

We have seen since the time of the Greeks and Romans, White Europeans accepting sexual deviancy, and immorality. By accepting and allowing Homosexuality and prostitution to florish and multiply.

Along with these lifstyles come many sexually transmitted diseases, and just outright social decay. As we see in America and Euroupe over all of recorded history. We all saw
what Caligula did in Rome during his reign or mayhem and insanity.

Now a California judge has overturned, what the majority of the States residents have voted on. That they do not want Homosexuals to be allowed to marry.

I must say Whites in general have a propensity for sexual deviancy, or abnormality.
As a majority of Black African nations will not allow abnormal Homosexual behavior to exist n their countires. Ugabda, and Nigeria are good examples.

America must move to ban , or recriminalize homosexuality, and all sodomy.:razz:

Yo................Takes 5 to Skeet on Me..........just wanna know one thing....

Who the fuck put a nickel in your sorry ass that made you jump outta your hole you homophobic asshole?

Wanna explain how someone being gay is gonna DIRECTLY AFFECT YOUR life?

I'm guessing it won't, but you on the other hand are trying to affect people you don't even know.

Class act idiot.

I'm guessing it won't, but you on the other hand are trying to affect people you don't even know.

Class act idiot.
How are gays not being able to marry gonna DIRECTLY AFFECT YOUR life?

Shit do you read other posts?
Ya, I read your liberal blog site you posted.

Congratulations.

Have a gold star for your forehead

100_6181.JPG

We have seen since the time of the Greeks and Romans, White Europeans accepting sexual deviancy, and immorality. By accepting and allowing Homosexuality and prostitution to florish and multiply.

Along with these lifstyles come many sexually transmitted diseases, and just outright social decay. As we see in America and Euroupe over all of recorded history. We all saw

Now a California judge has overturned, what the majority of the States residents have voted on. That they do not want Homosexuals to be allowed to marry.

I must say Whites in general have a propensity for sexual deviancy, or abnormality.
As a majority of Black African nations will not allow abnormal Homosexual behavior to exist n their countires. Ugabda, and Nigeria are good examples.

America must move to ban , or recriminalize homosexuality, and all sodomy.:razz:

Who the fuck put a nickel in your sorry ass that made you jump outta your hole you homophobic asshole?

Class act idiot.

This is the typical fag argument that they go to "How is our homosexuality, or homo marriage affecting the rest of the general population"?

Well I will tell you how it affects the rest of us, one way the Homosexual lifestyle produces
mutant forms of vernerial diseases ie, hepatitis, AIDS, stronger forms of gonnorhea, shyphillis,hemeroids.Hemeroids is prevelant in the homosexual community.

Let us be realistic, anal sex is very unsanitary, and abnormal. Grown men should not be swapping sperm with each other. Or putting their penises into each others rectum.
The human rectum was designed as an exit, not an entrance.:razz:

You just keep getting funnier and funnier, Area 51.

Are you aware there are female homosexuals?

Are you aware some heterosexuals enjoy anal sex?

Let me see if I have this down. Whites are promoting a homosexual agenda, so "mutant diseases" will naturally develop and be transmitted to blacks, so that blacks will be infertile or die.

Which diseases do you believe blacks can get but whites can't?

You just keep getting funnier and funnier, Area 51.

Are you aware there are female homosexuals?

Are you aware some heterosexuals enjoy anal sex?

Let me see if I have this down. Whites are promoting a homosexual agenda, so "mutant diseases" will naturally develop and be transmitted to blacks, so that blacks will be infertile or die.

Which diseases do you believe blacks can get but whites can't?

pd50529.jpg

Class act idiot.

This is the typical fag argument that they go to "How is our homosexuality, or homo marriage affecting the rest of the general population"?

Well I will tell you how it affects the rest of us, one way the Homosexual lifestyle produces
mutant forms of vernerial diseases ie, hepatitis, AIDS, stronger forms of gonnorhea, shyphillis,hemeroids.Hemeroids is prevelant in the homosexual community.

Let us be realistic, anal sex is very unsanitary, and abnormal. Grown men should not be swapping sperm with each other. Or putting their penises into each others rectum.
The human rectum was designed as an exit, not an entrance.:razz:

Hey........Takes 5 to Skeet on Me (yeah......you're a gang bang pivot boy ain't you), wanna talk about how all those diseases that you've mentioned are in the heterosexual community?

Oh......by the way......it's spelled "hemorrhoid" not the fucked up way that you spell it, and they are pretty prevalent in the heterosexual community as well.......might wanna talk to a doctor about what a woman goes through during pregnancy.

Syphilis has been in the hetero community (and referenced to more) than it has been in the homosexual community. Matter of fact, because a pope back in the 11th century caught it, he stopped all the priests from having sex (previously they had been allowed to go to brothels) and look at the problems with the Catholics now.

Try again you ignorant fuckstick, diseases in the homosexual community will have NO bearing on you unless you're having sex outside of your marriage.

Are you one of them Ted Haggard types?

Forum List

Back