White race acceptance, and promotion of Homosexuality, and Homo marriage, is immoral.

Yo................Takes 5 to Skeet on Me..........just wanna know one thing....

Who the fuck put a nickel in your sorry ass that made you jump outta your hole you homophobic asshole?

Wanna explain how someone being gay is gonna DIRECTLY AFFECT YOUR life?

I'm guessing it won't, but you on the other hand are trying to affect people you don't even know.

Class act idiot.

This is the typical fag argument that they go to "How is our homosexuality, or homo marriage affecting the rest of the general population"?

Well I will tell you how it affects the rest of us, one way the Homosexual lifestyle produces
mutant forms of vernerial diseases ie, hepatitis, AIDS, stronger forms of gonnorhea, shyphillis,hemeroids.Hemeroids is prevelant in the homosexual community.

Let us be realistic, anal sex is very unsanitary, and abnormal. Grown men should not be swapping sperm with each other. Or putting their penises into each others rectum.
The human rectum was designed as an exit, not an entrance.:razz:

Hey........Takes 5 to Skeet on Me (yeah......you're a gang bang pivot boy ain't you), wanna talk about how all those diseases that you've mentioned are in the heterosexual community?

Oh......by the way......it's spelled "hemorrhoid" not the fucked up way that you spell it, and they are pretty prevalent in the heterosexual community as well.......might wanna talk to a doctor about what a woman goes through during pregnancy.

Syphilis has been in the hetero community (and referenced to more) than it has been in the homosexual community. Matter of fact, because a pope back in the 11th century caught it, he stopped all the priests from having sex (previously they had been allowed to go to brothels) and look at the problems with the Catholics now.

Try again you ignorant fuckstick, diseases in the homosexual community will have NO bearing on you unless you're having sex outside of your marriage.

Are you one of them Ted Haggard types?

Watch your mouth hedon, Ted Haggard was a great Christian preacher.!
My point is when many of these venerial diseases jump over to the homosexual community, they mutate and become more potent. This is medical fact. Read through any
medical journal, and you will see the data, about all the anti biotic resistant venerial diseases that affect the homosexual community.

And many of these homo sleep with straight women from time to time.Thus, they send their homo diseases to the heterosexual population.
This is how homosexual activity eventually affects the heterosexual community.:razz:

This is the typical fag argument that they go to "How is our homosexuality, or homo marriage affecting the rest of the general population"?

Well I will tell you how it affects the rest of us, one way the Homosexual lifestyle produces
mutant forms of vernerial diseases ie, hepatitis, AIDS, stronger forms of gonnorhea, shyphillis,hemeroids.Hemeroids is prevelant in the homosexual community.

Let us be realistic, anal sex is very unsanitary, and abnormal. Grown men should not be swapping sperm with each other. Or putting their penises into each others rectum.

Hey........Takes 5 to Skeet on Me (yeah......you're a gang bang pivot boy ain't you), wanna talk about how all those diseases that you've mentioned are in the heterosexual community?

Oh......by the way......it's spelled "hemorrhoid" not the fucked up way that you spell it, and they are pretty prevalent in the heterosexual community as well.......might wanna talk to a doctor about what a woman goes through during pregnancy.

Syphilis has been in the hetero community (and referenced to more) than it has been in the homosexual community. Matter of fact, because a pope back in the 11th century caught it, he stopped all the priests from having sex (previously they had been allowed to go to brothels) and look at the problems with the Catholics now.

Try again you ignorant fuckstick, diseases in the homosexual community will have NO bearing on you unless you're having sex outside of your marriage.

My point is when many of these venerial diseases jump over to the homosexual community, they mutate and become more potent. This is medical fact. Read through any
medical journal, and you will see the data, about all the anti biotic resistant venerial diseases that affect the homosexual community.

And many of these homo sleep with straight women from time to time.Thus, they send their homo diseases to the heterosexual population.
This is how homosexual activity eventually affects the heterosexual community.:razz:

Here is a link for you to check the validity of many of my statements.
Go to The Health Risks of Gay Sex
click on the link above.

Read the article by John R. Diggs Jr. M.D.
"The health Risks of Gay Sex"
:razz:

Last edited:

I'm still waiting to hear how any of this is a "conspiracy to wipe out the blacks". Time to connect the dotty, Area 51. Mebbe your twin Tank will help ya.

52ndStreet
Good to see you decided not to leave the country to get away from white people. But I see your still up to your old racist tricks. You are always good for a laugh.

This is high quality Crazy Talk, I agree. And they say comedy is dead. Pah!

popcornheliumballoon.jpg

click on the link above.

Have any of you homo sympathizers checked out my link by Dr. John R. Diggs on
the health risks of Homo sex?!?:razz:

click on the link above.

I'm arguably the least likely Queer-sypathizer here, but cannot imagine why a queer would need to know what Dr. John R. Diggs has to say about the subject.

All races and cultures of people view homosexuality exactly the same.

click on the link above.

Yo Takes 5 2 Skeet on Me.........you are truly dumb, even for a cum dumpster pivot boy. If you have enough money, you can BUY someone's opinion to validate your theory.

How's the problem with the meth by the way? Ted Haggard was a great preacher?

BULLSHIT!!

He was a lying cock sucker that cheated on his wife because he was a closeted gay and used the meth to kill the bad feelings, thereby bridging the gap between gay and hetero IN HIS OWN FUCKING FAMILY!!!!!

If you think he's a great man, I'd hate to hear your worst. Your judgement SUCKS!

Is Area 51 still carrying on about the Great White Gay Plot To End Black Fertility? Just slip the dude some lithium already.

I don't see any other race but the White race trying to force their sick Homo marriage
perversion on the entire United States, and is also trying to force African nations into
not passing laws banning or administering a death penalty for your fag lesbian perversion
Miss Madeline quer homo lesbo supporter.!:razz:

Is Area 51 still carrying on about the Great White Gay Plot To End Black Fertility? Just slip the dude some lithium already.

I don't see any other race but the White race trying to force their sick Homo marriage
perversion on the entire United States, and is also trying to force African nations into
not passing laws banning or administering a death penalty for your fag lesbian perversion
Miss Madeline quer homo lesbo supporter.!:razz:

Yo.........Takes 5 2 Skeet on Me................death penalty for homosexuality?

Tell ya what fuckstick, we'll do that as soon as we pass the death penalty for bigoted pricks such as yourself.

What fucked up religion do you belong to anyway?

No matter how we feel about same-sex marriage, the exegesis for the 2nd and 3rd chapters of Genesis makes us uncomfortable. Why? Because the deed Adam and STEve did, according to the evidence, was sodomy--the mystery the bishop of Hippo almost solved 1600 years ago. (He thought the sin was penile/vaginal.) For more information google The First Scandal Adam and Eve. Then click, read, and click again.

No matter how we feel about same-sex marriage, the exegesis for the 2nd and 3rd chapters of Genesis makes us uncomfortable. Why? Because the deed Adam and STEve did, according to the evidence, was sodomy--the mystery the bishop of Hippo almost solved 1600 years ago. (He thought the sin was penile/vaginal.) For more information google The First Scandal Adam and Eve. Then click, read, and click again.

What fucked up blog did you pick this shit up from?

First off......it was Lillith and Adam. Lillith got upset because she couldn't be on top during sex and left by uttering the unknown name of God.

THEN came Eve.

Where the fuck did you get Steve? South Park or Robot Chicken?

First off......it was Lillith and Adam. Lillith got upset because she couldn't be on top during sex and left by uttering the unknown name of God.

THEN came Eve.

Sodomy, homosexuality , Gays, what ever the hell you want to call it is a sin.!
God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah because of illegal Homosexual acts!
Homosexuality is evil, Santanic, demonic, the States should never legalize a evil demonic
acts. We must once again criminalize homosexuality.
It is an abnormal immoral human act.!!
It is an unnatural human act.! :razz:

Last edited:

THEN came Eve.

Sodomy, homosexuality , Gays, what ever the hell you want to call it is a sin.!
God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah because of illegal Homosexual acts!
Homosexuality is evil, Santanic, demonic, the States should never legalize a evil demonic
acts. We must once again criminalize homosexuality.
It is an abnormal immoral human act.!!
It is an unnatural human act.! :razz:

You really are stupid, ain't ya Takes 5 2 Skeet on Me? Here's the actual story of Sodom from a scholarly site called Sacred Texts Archive:

The Sin of Sodom

Then there is the story of the destruction of the city of Sodom, (Genesis 18:16-19:29). Sodom has given its name to the now somewhat quaint-sounding term 'Sodomy', which originally meant a specific male homosexual sex act. Eventually it was expanded to mean any form of sexual expression which happened to be illegal, including things that married heterosexual couples do every day.

However, a close reading reveals the name to be a bit of a misnomer. To start off, Sodom is described simply as a 'wicked' place. Lot, Abraham's nephew, goes to live there to see if even one righteous person can be found there. The sexual theme starts when two disguised angels visit Lot. A mob, described as consisting of the men of the city, 'both young and old', attacks Lot's house and demands that Lot allow them to 'know' (in the language of the KJV) the two men. To 'know' is, of course, the famous KJV circumlocution for having sexual intercourse.

The next passage bears closer examination. Lot (Gen 19:8) asks the mob to 'do' his two virgin daughters instead, but not the two guests, 'for ... they came under the shadow of my roof.' The rest of the story is well-known: divine wrath ensues, the mob is blinded, the cities of the plain are destroyed by fire and brimstone while Lot and his family flee, Lot's wife is turned to a pillar of salt because she looks back, and only Lot and his daughters escape. In an often ignored coda to this story, Lot's daughters have incest with him by getting him intoxicated, (Gen 19:31), presumably to repopulate the country; a similar motif is found in the story of Noah. As in other Biblical narratives, even the heroes end up committing horrendous sins, driven by circumstances. But many ignore the entire context of the story in the rush to justify their own bigotry.

The sin of the city of Sodom was the originally considered to be the violation of the rights of Lot's guests. Defining the 'sin of Sodom' to be male homosexuality was a later interpretation, which was made by medieval Jewish and Christian writers, as a reaction to Pagan acceptance of homosexuality. Near Eastern hospitality, to this day, implies a responsibility to protect guests under one's roof. The fact that Lot was ready to make a huge sacrifice by offering up his virgin daughters to the mob instead of his guests underlines this.

There is abundant Haggadah, ancient Jewish folklore, which tells of the cruelty of Sodom to strangers, and their mistreatment of the poor and homeless. Among other stories, travelers are given gold but not food; when they starve to death, everything is stolen including the gold and the clothes off their backs, and their bodies are left to rot. One of Lot's unfortunate daughters is burned to death for the crime of giving a starving man food. Another woman who assists a poor man is smeared with honey and left to be stung to death by bees. Some of these stories are suffused with dark comedic twists. A poor man is assaulted and robbed. Eliezar, a servant of Abraham, is hit on the head when he intervenes. A judge rules that he must pay his assailant for medical treatment! (Bleeding was considered a surgical procedure). Eliezar then hits the judge on the head, drawing blood, and tells the judge to pay his fine. See Ginzburg's Legends of the Jews and Polano's The Talmud: Selections, for many more stories along the same lines. After reading these, I guarantee you'll be rooting for the Lord to rain down the brimstone on the cities of the plain...

There are also numerous Biblical passages warning about mistreating strangers, (with the story of Lot being implied), for instance this one in the NT: "Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares." [Heb. 13:2]

Between the original concept of a violation of the law of hospitality and the medieval focus on a particular sexual act, there is an intermediate stage where Sodom was criticized for other reasons entirely. Where Sodom is mentioned in later books of the Tanach and in the New Testament, it is used as an example of a city which was corrupted by luxury, lacking in values such as charity and humility. Nowhere is this made clearer than in Ezekiel 16:48-50, where Ezekiel, speaking for 'the Lord God', enumerates the sins of Sodom: "Saith the Lord GOD...Behold, this was the iniquity of ... Sodom, pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness ... neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy. And they were haughty and committed abomination before me: therefore I took them away as I saw good".

Note that in this context 'abomination' means human sacrifice and idol worship, not shared tax breaks for long-term same-sex couples, or sexual practices you can see on cable after 10 o'clock. Furthermore, 'abomination' is at the end of the laundry list. The primary sin of Sodom, by this account, was that their society was materialistic, greedy and uncharitable. Social and economic justice is a thread that runs through the Hebrew Bible and the New Testament alike, and it is not difficult to extrapolate this to modern struggles for equality, such as those of LGBT people. When governmental and religious institutions and their leaders perpetuate oppression, it would not be farfetched to say that they are committing the actual sin of Sodom.

LGBT Texts

Be nice if you religious fanatics would actually take time to find out what you're squawking about.

Listen Abikersalor, I don't care what you say, you are speaking up for a sexually perverted act that in many countries today still carries a death penalty ,or 10 years or life in prison.
It is an unnatural unsanitary perverted act!!
Stop trying to sugar coat it or saying that we should not care what two consenting adults do in their bedroom.
We must move to criminalize homosexuality, now!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back