White race acceptance, and promotion of Homosexuality, and Homo marriage, is immoral.

I must say Whites in general have a propensity for sexual deviancy, or abnormality.
As a majority of Black African nations will not allow abnormal Homosexual behavior to exist n their countires. Ugabda, and Nigeria are good examples.
Yet they de facto allow rape and rape of children! African nations are the world leadera in STDs and HIV infections. So whatever they are doing is not working!

America must move to ban , or recriminalize homosexuality, and all sodomy.:razz:
Good luck on that one.

Why get personal?

Blacks are the racial group who leads the way in the rejection of homosexual behaviour, do you agree or disagree?

If you disagree please state why.

I disagree, because you're only talking about the public stance of some black leaders and personal prejudices brought into the voting booth. There's no indication that homosexuality is any less prevelant than in the white community.

20070814212143!World_homosexuality_laws.png

We have seen since the time of the Greeks and Romans, White Europeans accepting sexual deviancy, and immorality. By accepting and allowing Homosexuality and prostitution to florish and multiply.

Along with these lifstyles come many sexually transmitted diseases, and just outright social decay. As we see in America and Euroupe over all of recorded history. We all saw
what Caligula did in Rome during his reign or mayhem and insanity.

Now a California judge has overturned, what the majority of the States residents have voted on. That they do not want Homosexuals to be allowed to marry.

I must say Whites in general have a propensity for sexual deviancy, or abnormality.
As a majority of Black African nations will not allow abnormal Homosexual behavior to exist n their countires. Ugabda, and Nigeria are good examples.

America must move to ban , or recriminalize homosexuality, and all sodomy.:razz:

Let us not punish people of any color or race, from peacefully being who they are, by making rules against them. They have not infringed upon my right to be who I am. There will always be homosexuals and why should they live in the darkness of white heterosexual supremacy? Let us deal, instead, with pedophiles and others who would harm their fellow human being.

Last edited:
O fuck off, you twatwaffle.

What utter bullshit. "There are no gay black people."

I must ask why you use such foul, profane language...can you not express yourself civily ? Reading the foul drivel that you post makes me wonder what kind of upbringing you had. Clean up your act.

Last edited:
Any way you look at this Homosexual marriage situation, it is always a white, attorney, Judge, or Politician, speaking for homosexual marriage, or for the decriminalization of sodomy, and bringing sodomy into the mainstream of normal society.

The Judge that overturned proposition 8 in California was white. The attorneys representing the homosexuals are white.!

I never see any blacks or other minorities wanting homosexual marriage or homosexuality in their community.

This Homosexuality is always displayed in majority white areas of America. It is never accepted in Black
areas.Blacks will not accept it or allow in their neighborhoods.
Black voters in California voted 70 to 30 in opposition to homosexual marriage.! It was the black voters that put the issue over the top, and ultimately banned Homosexual marriage.! :razz:

Last edited:
Any way you look at this Homosexual marriage situation, it is always a white, attorney, Judge, or Politician, speaking for homosexual marriage, or for the decriminalization of sodomy, and bringing sodomy into the mainstream of normal society.

The Judge that overturned proposition 8 in California was white. The attorneys representing the homosexuals are white.!

I never see any blacks or other minorities wanting homosexual marriage or homosexuality in their community.

This Homosexuality is always displayed in majority white areas of America. It is never accepted in Black
Black voters in California voted 70 to 30 in opposition to homosexual marriage.! It was the black voters that put the issue over the top, and ultimately banned Homosexual marriage.! :razz:

That's because very seldom to they make blacks judges. 70 to 30? Hell the way you were talking all blacks were against homosexuals. Are you saying there or no black gay bars or that they just aren't in the "hood"? I can tell you that most bars are restricted to certain areas and you can't just open up any type of bar gay or otherwise in just any neighborhood.

On November 4 there was an anti-gay initiative on the ballot in Arkansas to prohibit unmarried couples from adopting or being foster parents. White voters supported that anti-gay initiative by a 16 percentage point margin, twice the margin for African Americans in the state. So it’s clearly not the case that African Americans are inherently more prone to supporting discrimination than white Americans.
So, your saying African Americans are much more pro-homosexual then any other race of people?

This is now Officially The Most Ignorant Post I Have Ever Read on USMB.

Black Prides, White Prides And The Big Gay Race Divide

These are the facts. All those Homosexual advocate groups have White men or White female as their leaders and spokespersons, and are predominately funded by Whites!!
I have not seen to many men holding hands in any Black or inner city neighborhoods either.! ,it was always in a white area where I saw such abominations weirdness.!!:razz:

These are the facts. All those Homosexual advocate groups have White men or White female as their leaders and spokespersons, and are predominately funded by Whites!!
I have not seen to many men holding hands in any Black or inner city neighborhoods either.! ,it was always in a white area where I saw such abominations weirdness.!!:razz:

Just your saying so doesn't make it true. So back up your claims which I bolded with facts or :anj_stfu:

Top 9 Top Websites and Organizations for Black Lesbians
UK Black Out - Black Gay and Lesbian Resource

Please visit Assata Shakur Speaks!
And read about "The Final Destruction of the Black Family" Homosexual education in the public schools.

What does her opinion prove?

It proves that all this pro Homosexual brainwashing is just another means at population control, and genocide with regards to the black community.!
Blacks must wake up and see all this Homo marriage bullshit for what it really is.
A form of population control, and genocide.
This is why the judge in California is trying to ram this homo marriage law down
everyones throat.:razz:

And read about "The Final Destruction of the Black Family" Homosexual education in the public schools.

It proves that all this pro Homosexual brainwashing is just another means at population control, and genocide with regards to the black community.!
Blacks must wake up and see all this Homo marriage bullshit for what it really is.
This is why the judge in California is trying to ram this homo marriage law down

Her opinion proves that she brainwashed you, nothing more.

We have seen since the time of the Greeks and Romans, White Europeans accepting sexual deviancy, and immorality. By accepting and allowing Homosexuality and prostitution to florish and multiply.

Along with these lifstyles come many sexually transmitted diseases, and just outright social decay. As we see in America and Euroupe over all of recorded history. We all saw
what Caligula did in Rome during his reign or mayhem and insanity.

Now a California judge has overturned, what the majority of the States residents have voted on. That they do not want Homosexuals to be allowed to marry.

Black African nations are becoming guinea pigs for the Christian far right....they are trying to out "extremist right wing" the Muslims of Africa. Is that an area of the world you want to hold up as something for us to emulate?

The Crazy is strong in this one.

Forum List

Back