White race acceptance, and promotion of Homosexuality, and Homo marriage, is immoral.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
We have seen since the time of the Greeks and Romans, White Europeans accepting sexual deviancy, and immorality. By accepting and allowing Homosexuality and prostitution to florish and multiply.

Along with these lifstyles come many sexually transmitted diseases, and just outright social decay. As we see in America and Euroupe over all of recorded history. We all saw
what Caligula did in Rome during his reign or mayhem and insanity.

Now a California judge has overturned, what the majority of the States residents have voted on. That they do not want Homosexuals to be allowed to marry.

I must say Whites in general have a propensity for sexual deviancy, or abnormality.
As a majority of Black African nations will not allow abnormal Homosexual behavior to exist n their countires. Ugabda, and Nigeria are good examples.

America must move to ban , or recriminalize homosexuality, and all sodomy.:razz:

O fuck off, you twatwaffle.

What utter bullshit. "There are no gay black people."

R-i-g-h-t.

black-is__gay2.jpg

O fuck off, you twatwaffle.

What utter bullshit. "There are no gay black people."

R-i-g-h-t.

black-is__gay2.jpg

My point is that whites are hell bent on condoning and normalizing a abnormal human behavior, and incorporating it into their society, as if it were O.K. , compared to the global
world majority that has made it an illegal act.!!, and has outlawed it.:razz:

We have seen since the time of the Greeks and Romans, White Europeans accepting sexual deviancy, and immorality. By accepting and allowing Homosexuality and prostitution to florish and multiply.

Along with these lifstyles come many sexually transmitted diseases, and just outright social decay. As we see in America and Euroupe over all of recorded history. We all saw
what Caligula did in Rome during his reign or mayhem and insanity.

Now a California judge has overturned, what the majority of the States residents have voted on. That they do not want Homosexuals to be allowed to marry.

I must say Whites in general have a propensity for sexual deviancy, or abnormality.
As a majority of Black African nations will not allow abnormal Homosexual behavior to exist n their countires. Ugabda, and Nigeria are good examples.

America must move to ban , or recriminalize homosexuality, and all sodomy.:razz:

Sheesh, and you wanted me to come and dance in your club for you.

TRUTH!

Was it not the black population that voted overwelmingly to stop homosexual marriage?

52 gots a point.

Separated at birth...52 and Tank.

Sexual deviant supporter Madeline. May indicate some form of Sexual deviancy in your own personality, or subconscious.:razz:

Or Sexually abused at your birth.

This Homosexuality is immoral and abnormal, no matter how much you whites try to sugar coat it , or normalize it. It makes you white people look sick, and perverted.!! to the rest of the world.!!:razz:

Why get personal?

Blacks are the racial group who leads the way in the rejection of homosexual behaviour, do you agree or disagree?

If you disagree please state why.

WTF? There is no monolithic "black POV" on GLBT folks.

Shall I just make shit up like you do?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcZVAlSqNbA]YouTube - Rachel Maddow: African Americans on Prop 8[/ame]

Was it not the black population that voted overwelmingly to stop homosexual marriage?

52 gots a point.

But, that's not his point.

The title of the thread is:

White race acceptance, and promotion of Homosexuality, and Homo marriage, is immoral.

Prop 8 didn't pass in CA ONLY with Black voters.

Republicans and white churchgoers, among many other groups, voted for Prop. 8 at higher rates than African Americans. There are few African Americans in the inland counties that all voted overwhelmingly to strip marriage equality out of the California constitution. So why single out African Americans? Who’s really to blame? The Religious Right.

Furthermore

On November 4 there was an anti-gay initiative on the ballot in Arkansas to prohibit unmarried couples from adopting or being foster parents. White voters supported that anti-gay initiative by a 16 percentage point margin, twice the margin for African Americans in the state. So it’s clearly not the case that African Americans are inherently more prone to supporting discrimination than white Americans.

Why get personal?

Blacks are the racial group who leads the way in the rejection of homosexual behaviour, do you agree or disagree?

If you disagree please state why.

Disagree.

Because it's absolutely not true.

Forum List

Back