White Privilege

You're just pissed because white people built this country and black people fucked up Africa really badly.
Hey, it's your country, I'm just laughing at your revisionist view of history, it's like it came out of Texas Board of Education text books.

Oops. I guess basically it did.

But anyway, you still haven't responded with any data that refutes my contention the US economy, especially manufacturing, was built on the back of the cotton industry, therefore built on the back of the unpaid work done by blacks.

The reason he hasnt refuted that with any data is because they dont track data on his lies so none exists

You're just pissed because white people built this country and black people fucked up Africa really badly.
Hey, it's your country, I'm just laughing at your revisionist view of history, it's like it came out of Texas Board of Education text books.

But anyway, you still haven't responded with any data that refutes my contention the US economy, especially manufacturing, was built on the back of the cotton industry, therefore built on the back of the unpaid work done by blacks.

The reason he hasnt refuted that with any data is because they dont track data on his lies so none exists
It's very hard to refute nonsense. Blacks were paid very well for their work picking cotton... Their descendants didn't have to grow up in Africa. 'Nuff said.

It's very hard to refute nonsense. Blacks were paid very well for their work picking cotton... Their descendants didn't have to grow up in Africa. 'Nuff said.

Its very easy to refute nonsense. All you need is proof which you dont have.

I just refuted it anyways, you weren't paying attention.

View attachment 65986

Yep. That's the truth.
I wasn't picked during special forces selection in 88' because I was black (or married to one).

But 6 months later I made it......but just because of white privilege.

Yep......being white has it's privileges. I'm waiting for that privilege to kick in a form of cash or gold stocks. Any Blacklivesmatters members can send their gifts to [email protected]. Or mailed to mudwhistle, 2016 white privilege ave, Nashville, TN 55555

Ain't America great?

I just refuted it anyways, you weren't paying attention.

The proof disappeared is your new excuse? For how long will this one last?

View attachment 65986

Yep. That's the truth.

The Indians and Blacks are reading this like...When did white people stop whining, looting and stealing from others?
Why? When did Indians and blacks stop stealing off of each other?

Is that why whites are still whining, looting and stealing from others?
Ya, all whites are thieves. :cuckoo:

You forgot racist as well. :D

Vicky the Victim pretending anyone said all of anything. But thats all Vicky got after making an excuse for whites steal and whine....because blacks do it!

View attachment 65986

Yep. That's the truth.

The Indians and Blacks are reading this like...When did white people stop whining, looting and stealing from others?

Vicky the Victim pretending anyone said all of anything. But thats all Vicky got after making an excuse for whites steal and whine....because blacks do it!
That's a mighty big chip you have on your shoulder. Is it because you don't like being black, or because slavery didn't happen to you so you really have nothing to complain about?

That's a mighty big chip you have on your shoulder. Is it because you don't like being black, or because slavery didn't happen to you so you really have nothing to complain about?

Whether or not I have a chip on my shoulder doesnt explain why you are pretending someone accused all whites of anything. So first you cry about something no one said and then when you cant explain that you move on to chips and shoulders.

Is this your newest excuse? Will this one last more than 1 post?

Whether or not I have a chip on my shoulder doesnt explain why you are pretending someone accused all whites of anything. So first you cry about something no one said and then when you cant explain that you move on to chips and shoulders.

If I post in ebonics will you then be able to understand my posts?

As far as "privilege" is concerned, I only see one group that has enjoyed the privilege of access to education and employment for they would not have been accepted were it not for their race and only one group that enjoys the privilege of being just as disgustingly racists as they want to be with complete impunity.

Oddly enough, it is the same group and they sure aren't white.

If I post in ebonics will you then be able to understand my posts?

It would help if you posted it in any form

As far as "privilege" is concerned, I only see one group that has enjoyed the privilege of access to education and employment for they would not have been accepted were it not for their race and only one group that enjoys the privilege of being just as disgustingly racists as they want to be with complete impunity.

Nope.......liberals.

Amazon has a special on white guilt remover.

white+guilt+free.png.cf.png

HAHAHA...thats funny. I bet the "disgusting racist" example is a black dude looking at you funny. Poor white guy how do you survive?

Have you tried getting over it? Thats your advice whenever someone acts on their racism with blacks. Since this was just a look it should be easier.

Forum List

Back