White Privilege

Please quote me whining. My family never owned slaves and were serfs themselves back in the old country. And I don't even know any nignags, let alone live anywhere near any.

Here you go...
White people built this country. To then turn around and say that we have white privilege is total bullshit. We worked for what we have.
When the country's manufacturing economy was actually built on the unpaid labour of blacks you whine that you built it. Like a jet engine.

Please quote me whining. My family never owned slaves and were serfs themselves back in the old country. And I don't even know any nignags, let alone live anywhere near any.

Here you go...
White people built this country. To then turn around and say that we have white privilege is total bullshit. We worked for what we have.
When the country's manufacturing economy was actually built on the unpaid labour of blacks you whine that you built it. Like a jet engine.
This country gave blacks an opportunity. And brought the black man out of the jungle and civilized him.

Here you go...
This country gave blacks an opportunity. And brought the black man out of the jungle and civilized him.

Tried to civilize them ....

You people on the left, if I went back into the personal history of your father, or his father, at some point I promise you, I'll find something they did wrong, that they benefited from, and that thus benefited you.
So I take it you're agreeing the US economy, from which you've benefited, was built on the back of unpaid black labour.

Further, you're asserting that because blacks received no recompense nor stake in the economy for their work those who did receive such benefits are not more privileged.

I guess having control of all the money and assets was a disadvantage. My heart bleeds.

My point was, so what? You realize that the black people of today, have benefits just as much, 100% as much as any white person, from the economic growth of the past.

Do you want to have your life, your property, your earnings, everything you have worked for, taken away from you, to pay for the errors of many generations before you?

I don't know if the entire US economy was built on the back of unpaid labor. Could be true. Lot of room for argument. The economies of some states clearly did. But ironically, those states which were based almost exclusively on cotton, are some of the poorest states in the Union.

I could make some other arguments as well, but I know the left-wing. They would rather scream and yell, than talk rationally.

Here you go...

So in your world, stating the facts, is "whining". Got it.

By the way, by your own standard, you are a whiner. By your own words.

Here you go...

So in your world, stating the facts, is "whining". Got it.

By the way, by your own standard, you are a whiner. By your own words.
I made a true statement that white people built this country. You took issue with that, even through I never said that blacks or others didn't help. Just that it was white people who built this country, and without white people bringing blacks over with them, there wouldn't be any such thing as an African-American. Now how about some props for white people having saved you and your ancestors from living in Africa? It's about time you folks thanked us and stopped whining for reparations. You got food stamps, welfare and AA, that's it. Deal with it.

Do you want to have your life, your property, your earnings, everything you have worked for, taken away from you, to pay for the errors of many generations before you?
To make reparation to fellow citizens in order to go forward together in harmony? Like a shot. Reparations to Maori, from whom I never stole any land, are being made in this country. I agree with that policy. You can pretend blacks were not disadvantaged if you like, but you'll only be fooling yourself.

I don't know if the entire US economy was built on the back of unpaid labor. Could be true. Lot of room for argument. The economies of some states clearly did.
What do you think the manufacturies of the North used for raw materials? Cotton imported from India?

To make reparation to fellow citizens in order to go forward together in harmony? Like a shot. Reparations to Maori, from whom I never stole any land, are being made in this country. I agree with that policy. You can pretend blacks were not disadvantaged if you like, but you'll only be fooling yourself.

I don't know if the entire US economy was built on the back of unpaid labor. Could be true. Lot of room for argument. The economies of some states clearly did.
What do you think the manufacturies of the North used for raw materials? Cotton imported from India?

Do really care to attempt to determine how many trillions have been spent on the welfare state, schools to educate black people, and programs based on affirmative action?

A few years back, they estimated that we've spent over $22 Trillion dollars on 'the war on poverty'. I wager a large chunk of that went to blacks.

At what specific value would you claim we need to give to blacks, so you people can shut up? Or do you refuse, and think we should just pay more and more, for ever and ever?

And who is going to pay it? You? You left wingers? Or the poor working white people? Can we take it from Union wages?

We imported cotton before we started growing it. Certainly after we grew cotton, they bought it from the south. You act like because it happened that way, that it could not have happened another way. If the south didn't exist, they would have imported more cotton.

You act like if Texas didn't exist producing oil, then we would never have had oil. But hey, we import oil from Canada all the time. The lack of a domestic source, doesn't magically mean the entire country would cease to grow. Hong Kong has very few natural resources, and still ended up one of the four Asian tigers.

Moreover, the Industrial north wasn't exclusively cotton based either. Pittsburgh Steelers, were not named so from their cotton factories.

Forum List

Back