"White privilege": the latest problem that liberals have created to bash white people with

White stupidity is real no amount of pointing at Blacks is gonna change that ...for example look at the deluded superior morons posting at me LOL

Some people need to be exposed for the jackasses they are, like you.
William Ellison - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
and who is gonna do that you cretin boy ? ha

some article about a purported single solitary case does what for you ? what does it mean to you ? LOL does that erase the stain of white slavers who thought of Blacks as cattle ?
Are you upset that it those days blacks had to work for their food and shelter?

The racially superior ones are wanting to go back to exploiting the darkies...they miss free labor ...effing parasites....

There was no genocide of American Indians
You are a loser that has to dwell on a white bogeyman.
No they faded away from white kindness
LOl you are not a white bogey man...you are a clown an inferior clown

Massacre At Wounded Knee, 1890 - EyeWitness to History
Evolution isn't kind or mean, it just is. They couldn't adapt to the different diseases brought over by European settlers. The strong survived, and they weren't the strong, it is simple Darwinism and a fact of life.
This is not "genocide".

The racially superior ones are wanting to go back to exploiting the darkies...they miss free labor ...effing parasites....
No, I wish we never had slavery.

I'd be happy to pay for your ticket back to your homeland of Africa though, and let you have a go of it there free of oppressive whites.

I'd be happy to pay for your ticket back to your homeland of Africa though, and let you have a go of it there free of oppressive whites.
I won't pay for a ticket back to wherever you came from...why should you be inflicted on those people ....

I won't pay for a ticket back to wherever you came from...why should you be inflicted on those people ....
My people are at home everywhere. But we now have a homeland, and don't allow blacks there, and preserve the racial integrity of our nation.

The debate on publication day was conducted in the mass media by people with no independent ability to assess the book. ......... It wasn't until late 1995 that the most damaging criticism of The Bell Curve began to appear, in tiny academic journals. What follows is a brief summary of that last body of work.The Bell Curve, it turns out, is full of mistakes ranging from sloppy reasoning to mis-citations of sources to outright mathematical errors. Unsurprisingly, all the mistakes are in the direction of supporting the authors' thesis.
The Bell Curve Flattened

We are G-d's chosen people, and on the land he gave to us, fulfilling his will. The fact is, you goyim are the chicken shit.

Hell then your God is psychotic ...you though are only an imbecile...hhahhhahahahhaha...Tetragramaton is laughing too
Every civilization has risen and fallen, come and gone, and always the Jews remain because we are G-d's chosen and always defeat our enemies. I wouldn't expect some dumb schwartze like yourself to be able to comprehend history or spiritual destiny though.

Every civilization has risen and fallen, come and gone, and always the Jews remain because we are G-d's chosen and always defeat our enemies. I wouldn't expect some dumb schwartze like yourself to be able to comprehend history or spiritual destiny though.

I suppose this post cements your "superiority bonafides" ...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa "spiriitual destiny " wooo hooo ...

I think I over torqued a wing nut...
Wingnut20Graphic20Black20Background.gif~c200

The debate on publication day was conducted in the mass media by people with no independent ability to assess the book. ......... It wasn't until late 1995 that the most damaging criticism of The Bell Curve began to appear, in tiny academic journals. What follows is a brief summary of that last body of work.The Bell Curve, it turns out, is full of mistakes ranging from sloppy reasoning to mis-citations of sources to outright mathematical errors. Unsurprisingly, all the mistakes are in the direction of supporting the authors' thesis.
The Bell Curve Flattened
What mistakes are those? Can you cite one specific mistake in their work and why this would render the results inaccurate? Which part of Murray and Hernstein's results are incorrect and what part of their conclusion is wrong?

I suppose this post cements your "superiority bonafides" ...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa "spiriitual destiny " wooo hooo ...
Reality proves our superiority.

What mistakes are those? Can you cite one specific mistake in their work and why this would render the results inaccurate? Which part of Murray and Hernstein's results are incorrect and what part of their conclusion is wrong?
Your first mistake was posting that right wing trash manifesto the "Bull Curve" your second mistake was trying to post to me when you are clearly an inferior poster...

Forum List

Back