"White privilege": the latest problem that liberals have created to bash white people with

The results show environmental variation doesn't account for the difference in IQ. How is it inconclusive?

This is not the Bell Curve forum...I am not going to debate a debunked failed derided and held in total contempt atrocity like the Bell Curve...the Bell Curve is for morons like you to pretend there is a scientific basis for your ridiculous delusion that you, a low life no information booger drooler are somehow a "superior" organism...get bent wing nut

The results show environmental variation doesn't account for the difference in IQ. How is it inconclusive?

This is not the Bell Curve forum...I am not going to debate a debunked failed derided and held in total contempt atrocity like the Bell Curve...the Bell Curve is for morons like you to pretend there is a scientific basis for your ridiculous delusion that you, a low life no information booger drooler are somehow a "superior" organism...get bent wing nut
The "Bell Curve" is a simple illustration of consistent IQ testing which is plainly evident in all socioeconomic data the world over. You would have to debunk both to deride it, which, of course, you can't possibly do.

wherever white folks went in the world they killed everyone to steal their stuff and make them into slaves...they then called the people they had just murdered and mutilated Savages.......Uncivilized...Unnnnnbelievable

I wonder how many standard deviations below the mean that white moron that just posted at 43 is .......you suck....

Last edited:

Where did debunk you "The Bell Curve"? You posted an article which called Murray and Hernstein "racist", and suggested IQ is accounted for by environmental variation, when all studies to this date have suggested that IQ is heritable from about .5 to .85. And been debunked by both the Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study and the most recent study from Kevin Beaver of Florida State, who conducted a study of over 15,000 subjects with colleagues from across the globe concluding that parenting, that is variations in one's environment, does not have an effect on IQ, that it is heritable.
- Florida State 24 7

The fact is, racial egalitarians like yourself are no different than creationists, blinded by dogmatic belief and by denial of scientific reality. In the long run this greatly harms society and holds it back in the long run.

wherever white folks went in the world they killed everyone to steal their stuff and make them into slaves...they then called the people they had just murdered and mutilated Savages.......Uncivilized...Unnnnnbelievable
Whites significantly raised the standard of living of blacks in Africa on the aggregate, which has declined since the end of colonialism.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/07/23/magazine/23wwln_idealab.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Then along came Eric Turkheimer to shake things up. Turkheimer, a psychology professor at theUniversity of Virginia, is the kind of irreverent academic who gives his papers user-friendly titles like “Spinach and Ice Cream” and “Mobiles.” He also has a reputation as a methodologist’s methodologist. In combing through the research, he noticed that the twins being studied had middle-class backgrounds. The explanation was simple — poor people don’t volunteer for research projects — but he wondered whether this omission mattered.

Together with several colleagues, Turkheimer searched for data on twins from a wider range of families. He found what he needed in a sample from the 1970’s of more than 50,000 American infants, many from poor families, who had taken I.Q. tests at age 7. In a widely-discussed 2003 article, he found that, as anticipated, virtually all the variation in I.Q. scores for twins in the sample with wealthy parents can be attributed to genetics. The big surprise is among the poorest families. Contrary to what you might expect, for those children, the I.Q.’s of identical twins vary just as much as the I.Q.’s of fraternal twins. The impact of growing up impoverished overwhelms these children’s genetic capacities. In other words, home life is the critical factor for youngsters at the bottom of the economic barrel. “If you have a chaotic environment, kids’ genetic potential doesn’t have a chance to be expressed,” Turkheimer explains. “Well-off families can provide the mental stimulation needed for genes to build the brain circuitry for intelligence.

The fact is, racial egalitarians like yourself are no different than creationists, blinded by dogmatic belief and by denial of scientific reality. In the long run this greatly harms society and holds it back in the long run.
I am racially superior to you....and the other morons who think they are "the bomb" I am not an egalitarian...you are below me ...

The Racial Master Racers are on ....woooioo hooo
tongue10.jpg
652.gif

I am racially superior to you....and the other morons who think they are "the bomb" I am not an egalitarian...you are below me ...
You are just an embittered idiot troll that believes evolution stopped at the neck, and doesn't have a single original argument against the overwhelming evidence for racial differences in IQ and the heritability of IQ.

Whites significantly raised the standard of living of blacks in Africa on the aggregate, which has declined since the end of colonialism.
whites killed looted stole murdered...

whites killed looted stole murdered...
No, I think you are getting confused with present day black crime statistics.

You are just an embittered idiot troll that believes evolution stopped at the neck, and doesn't have a single original argument against the overwhelming evidence for racial differences in IQ and the heritability of IQ.
you are some narcissistic white retard who thinks you represent the master race...you are evidencing a defense mechanism called "reaction formation" in which the opposite of what you know to be true about you is what you pretend is true...that is why you pretend superiority...because you are an imbecile...

Where did debunk you "The Bell Curve"? You posted an article which called Murray and Hernstein "racist", and suggested IQ is accounted for by environmental variation, when all studies to this date have suggested that IQ is heritable from about .5 to .85. And been debunked by both the Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study and the most recent study from Kevin Beaver of Florida State, who conducted a study of over 15,000 subjects with colleagues from across the globe concluding that parenting, that is variations in one's environment, does not have an effect on IQ, that it is heritable.
- Florida State 24 7

Tyrone, Jamal, or whatever the hell his name is can only claim superiority, but he sure as hell can't prove it.

His only hope is to proclaim equity which is a straight-out failure. Nature does not bestow things equitably to all people with respect to demographics.

The "Bell Curve" is very real and no amount of righteous indignation nor political correctness can change that.

Here you go dingleberry boy...I sure hope the contempt I have for you and your type gets through

European Colonialism mixed with religious (Christianity) zeal. The natives of South America, nowadays referred to as Latin America which suffered in particular at the hands of the Conquistadors. In the period between the middle ages c1100 with the Crusades through to the tragedies of the two World Wars and the genocides, I would estimate that about 12 million people lost their lives due to "European Colonialism"

you are some narcissistic white retard who thinks you represent the master race...you are evidencing a defense mechanism called "reaction formation" in which the opposite of what you know to be true about you is what you pretend is true...that is why you pretend superiority...because you are an imbecile...
You are the only one in a pretend world of equality which is never achievable. You would be better off not lying to yourself about it.

Also calm down, your inferiority complex is showing.

Here you go dingleberry boy...I sure hope the contempt I have for you and your type gets through

European Colonialism mixed with religious (Christianity) zeal. The natives of South America, nowadays referred to as Latin America which suffered in particular at the hands of the Conquistadors. In the period between the middle ages c1100 with the Crusades through to the tragedies of the two World Wars and the genocides, I would estimate that about 12 million people lost their lives due to "European Colonialism"
There was no genocide of American Indians(they died of disease for the most part), and World War Two was whites killing Whites primarily , it wasn't a colonial war. So your claim is absurd.

You are a loser that has to dwell on a white bogeyman. You have to blame them for so called past "crimes" to explain away your personal failure and collective failure as a race to improve your own condition.

Forum List

Back