white people think they are gods

All white people believe that if only those other white people out there, and those brown/black/yellow hordes, would follow their lead, we would all live forever in a perfect utopia.

This does not come close to the truth. White people eat, crap, grow old, and die like the rest of us, and no amount of work or technology will change that.

What white people have done is to create systems which allow the natural resources of the planet to be more thoroughly and quickly exhausted. And yes, that leads to advancement and progress. But on a long enough timeline, everything will be used up, and what will you white people do then? There will be nothing left to use so I guess you will find someone to blame and go to war.

So, white people deforested South America? And Africa too?

What will we do when the natural resources are used up? We will the natural fuel gleaned from the bull shit peopke like you spew constantly.

An old friend (died in 2011), used to say Man is the only creature capable of making the choice of living as gods on earth, or the worst of the animals.

As a race, whites are the gods. Blacks, contributed NOTHING, but violence, disease and misery.

An old friend (died in 2011), used to say Man is the only creature capable of making the choice of living as gods on earth, or the worst of the animals.

As a race, whites are the gods. Blacks, contributed NOTHING, but violence, disease and misery.

There sure are a lot of stupid as shit racist posts around here.

Racism are real pure class.

I never say blacks is rutten.

I never say all in Islam is terrorist.

But I can blame back this blacks.

Those blame white people in USMB.

Is English your native language?

All white people believe that if only those other white people out there, and those brown/black/yellow hordes, would follow their lead, we would all live forever in a perfect utopia.

This does not come close to the truth. White people eat, crap, grow old, and die like the rest of us, and no amount of work or technology will change that.

What white people have done is to create systems which allow the natural resources of the planet to be more thoroughly and quickly exhausted. And yes, that leads to advancement and progress. But on a long enough timeline, everything will be used up, and what will you white people do then? There will be nothing left to use so I guess you will find someone to blame and go to war.

You must be white

Hip hop,,,jazz.....and slang....I do believe you are the composite 44+2 chromosome......Just barely above the 42+2...

Lets create more hateful diversionary threads. That will make whites look evil. Really? White people are what they are, just like anyone else. Get over it. HUMAN BEINGS. Wow, want to hate on THAT?

What I can't fathom is all this hatred of whites simultaneous all this damned migration of non whites to nations and communities run by white people.

I don't like you either, so just stay the fuck away.

Your type of racism is really boring.
I don't reckon. He's just not a hater.

Do you reckon this is more accurate?

All black people believe that if only those other black people out there, and those white hordes, would follow their lead, we would all live forever in a perfect utopia.

This does not come close to the truth. black people eat, crap, grow old, and die like the rest of us, and no amount of work or technology will change that.

What black people have done is to create systems which allow the natural resources of the planet to be more thoroughly and quickly exhausted. And yes, that leads to advancement and progress. But on a long enough timeline, everything will be used up, and what will you black people do then? There will be nothing left to use so I guess you will find someone to blame and go to war.

BTW, you need to park your car and turn off your computer, save the world, start with yourself.

Your thinking is skewed. What you are attributing to white people is being done by people. Period. Just people, no white in front. And additionally your statement, "White people think they are gods." No. That is what you think. You are assigning your thinking to other people and other rationale. You must be quite young.

Forum List

Back