To those who are not black

racialreality9

Aug 8, 2016
Why do you worship black people? Honestly.

I simply don't understand why you think blacks are special, holy people, or gods who you should work for. Think about it...you are willing to give them aid, welfare, special treatment, housing, and healthcare. You are willing to give up special places in your schools and businesses to them. You pimp your wives and daughters to them. You send billions in aid to Africa, and you personally go there yourself to feed and help them. You spend your hard earned money watching them jump on the basketball court and run on the football field. You spend your hard earned money buying their rap songs where they talk about banging hoes and killing cops. If they rape, assault, or murder you, you are the ones who feel guilty and say the black criminal is the victim. You feel eternally guilty for slavery and discrimination.

Why? I don't understand this strange behavior. I don't see what's so hard about treating blacks just like people, instead of this bipolar psychosis of either hating them or worshiping them. They don't need your help, they can live or die just like everybody else. In fact, the more you help them, the more help they will demand.

A special stupid: "I simply don't understand why you think blacks are special, holy people, or gods who you should work for." Or do you feel about white people the same as blacks when it comes governmental assistance.

every negro is 3/5 of a person, and 2/5 of a god. dammit america, do a better job of separating church and state next time, thanks.

Why do you worship black people? Honestly.

I simply don't understand why you think blacks are special, holy people, or gods who you should work for. Think about it...you are willing to give them aid, welfare, special treatment, housing, and healthcare. You are willing to give up special places in your schools and businesses to them. You pimp your wives and daughters to them. You send billions in aid to Africa, and you personally go there yourself to feed and help them. You spend your hard earned money watching them jump on the basketball court and run on the football field. You spend your hard earned money buying their rap songs where they talk about banging hoes and killing cops. If they rape, assault, or murder you, you are the ones who feel guilty and say the black criminal is the victim. You feel eternally guilty for slavery and discrimination.

Why? I don't understand this strange behavior. I don't see what's so hard about treating blacks just like people, instead of this bipolar psychosis of either hating them or worshiping them. They don't need your help, they can live or die just like everybody else. In fact, the more you help them, the more help they will demand.
You've got your pronouns mixed up. Sub I for all the yous and then just carry on talking to yourself. It'll benefit your shrink greatly.

You
who the fuck are you talking about?.....
You honkey!
nope not me.....most people who know me bobo do not think i am a white guy,especially in the summer time.....Mexicans will talk Spanish to me thinking im one of them.....
Not at all what I picture when I imagine what harry dd looks like
i am half Sicilian and half southern Italian....my grandmothers brothers were so dark they would be mistaken for black folks....i know i have Moors blood running through me....many Italians wont admit that....but Sicilians,they know..........

You
who the fuck are you talking about?.....
You honkey!
nope not me.....most people who know me bobo do not think i am a white guy,especially in the summer time.....Mexicans will talk Spanish to me thinking im one of them.....
Not at all what I picture when I imagine what harry dd looks like
i am half Sicilian and half southern Italian....my grandmothers brothers were so dark they would be mistaken for black folks....i know i have Moors blood running through me....many Italians wont admit that....but Sicilians,they know..........
Did you ever see true romance? If not YouTube Dennis hopper and Jon voite. Hilarious

Forum List

Back