White men are on a mission for Black females again in America.

Status
Not open for further replies.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
I've been seeing a lot of white men with black women. During slavery this was done at night I recall from reading history books. The white male slave master would go to the slave quarters and rape the Black females. Its all happening again , only this time its out in the open.

I don't understand why a black woman would even look twice at a white man who has a career, education, good credit, money in the bank, and no criminal record.

When she could easily have a black man with none of the above. ..... :cool:

Last edited:
I think whites know that black genes are needed. This is biological fact.Blacks know about this also.
Genetics?. The black genes are dominant.Won't the white race become extinct if this continues though.?

I've been seeing a lot of white men with black women. During slavery this was done at night I recall from reading history books. The white male slave master would go to the slave quarters and rape the Black females. Its all happening again , only this time its out in the open.

You can't be serious.

Yes , I'am serious. By the way I like your logo PredFan, something about that red eyed moon.Lol.!!

You can't be serious.

Yes , I'am serious. By the way I like your logo PredFan, something about that red eyed moon.Lol.!!

Why can't white men date and even marry black women without it being linked to slavery? That's one of the most absurd things I've heard lately.

You can't be serious.

Why can't white men date and even marry black women without it being linked to slavery? That's one of the most absurd things I've heard lately.

It conjurs up a slave type situation by way of the relationship in and of itself. Its a reaction that is mental, in the mind.

You can't be serious.

It conjurs up a slave type situation by way of the relationship in and of itself. Its a reaction that is mental, in the mind.

It's a shame that that's where your mind goes first, instead of appreciation for how far we have come and how great it is that love conquers all.

You can't be serious.

It's a shame that that's where your mind goes first, instead of appreciation for how far we have come and how great it is that love conquers all.

I don't see it as love. I see it as a result of hundreds of years of discrimination of Black males in America, to the point where their women can not find a suitable black male, and white men are the ones who are directing the whole process of discrimination. It seems to all be planed out.

I don't understand why a black woman would even look twice at a white man who has a career, education, good credit, money in the bank, and no criminal record.

I have all of these and white women chased me.

I think whites know that black genes are needed. This is biological fact.Blacks know about this also.
Genetics?. The black genes are dominant.Won't the white race become extinct if this continues though.?
All blacks know is that when the powers out, the stores are open.

You can't be serious.

I don't see it as love. I see it as a result of hundreds of years of discrimination of Black males in America, to the point where their women can not find a suitable black male, and white men are the ones who are directing the whole process of discrimination. It seems to all be planed out.

As I said. What a shame.

No. Not unless the children of mixed race couples spawned only with blacks.

As you can see, American blacks are progressively lighter instead of the other way around.

You are a moron. Go away.

Black looks for those things so she can use him and ruin his credit

Do you eat the same thing for dinner every night?
Read the same book over and over?

A little variety: maybe some chocolate milk, and then some Chow Mein.

Last edited:
No. Not unless the children of mixed race couples spawned only with blacks.

As you can see, American blacks are progressively lighter instead of the other way around.
What I see are whites with a few african traits in the facial features.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back