White men are on a mission for Black females again in America.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black males voted for trump nearly 4 times as black females

14% to 4%

And this is before trump getting blacks a lot more jobs

I think whites know that black genes are needed. This is biological fact.Blacks know about this also.
Genetics?. The black genes are dominant.Won't the white race become extinct if this continues though.?
No. Not unless the children of mixed race couples spawned only with blacks.

As you can see, American blacks are progressively lighter instead of the other way around.

The nation is getting browner not what you said.

Funny ... Saying black genes are dominant

Look at 50,000 yrs to see white genes controls the world

Why are White men rejecting the White Female?.

They are not rejecting the white females for black females

But they are for Asian and Hispanic females who follow the men better

:lmao:

Spoken like a boy with no experience with women of any sort.

Wrong dead wrong

White men not going for liberal women

So that means no black women and white women who are liberal

Replaced mostly by more conservative Latina women

My better half is a Latina. So, Latinas for the win.

White men are going for Latinas more than the democrat white women and far more than the black females
White men prefer Asian women more than latinas. Latinas pork up in middle age. Asian women keep their bodies but go bald.

Why are White men rejecting the White Female?.

:lmao:

Spoken like a boy with no experience with women of any sort.

Wrong dead wrong

White men not going for liberal women

So that means no black women and white women who are liberal

Replaced mostly by more conservative Latina women

Are you trying to sound like a hyper-partisan virgin?

This is probably the dumbest thread I've seen yet. That's saying something.

I see more and more white men with black women, I even see it in Television ads as some kind of subliminal
brainwashing campaign.! Not only white men with black women I see ads with black men with White women.!
This is a fact.!!

I think whites know that black genes are needed. This is biological fact.Blacks know about this also.
Genetics?. The black genes are dominant.Won't the white race become extinct if this continues though.?
Yes, the white race is simple genetically too white. Black people come in all colors and not as genetically defective as all white. In order to keep the white race white there has to be inbreeding.

I see more and more white men with black women, I even see it in Television ads as some kind of subliminal
brainwashing campaign.! Not only white men with black women I see ads with black men with White women.!
This is a fact.!!

Your point is? People can fuck whoever they want to (within the confines of the law, obviously). It's a free country, and it's none of your damn business anyway.

Yes, the white race is simple genetically too white. Black people come in all colors and not as genetically defective as all white. In order to keep the white race white there has to be inbreeding.
There are many shades of "white"

I see more and more white men with black women, ....Not only white men with black women I see ads with black men with White women.!
This is a fact.!!

And?

And ! Mr. miscegnationist Unkotare, there has to be some corporate Ad agency conspiracy to promote interracial marriage.Or to brainwash young children into those types of relationships.

I see more and more white men with black women, ....Not only white men with black women I see ads with black men with White women.!
This is a fact.!!

And?

And ! Mr. miscegnationist Unkotare, there has to be some corporate Ad agency conspiracy to promote interracial marriage.Or to brainwash young children into those types of relationships.

Human beings have never needed brainwashing to be attracted to each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back