White men are on a mission for Black females again in America.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been seeing a lot of white men with black women. During slavery this was done at night I recall from reading history books. The white male slave master would go to the slave quarters and rape the Black females. Its all happening again , only this time its out in the open.

They can have my share...

I've been seeing a lot of white men with black women. During slavery this was done at night I recall from reading history books. The white male slave master would go to the slave quarters and rape the Black females. Its all happening again , only this time its out in the open.

You can't be serious.

Yes , I'am serious. By the way I like your logo PredFan, something about that red eyed moon.Lol.!!

Why can't white men date and even marry black women without it being linked to slavery? That's one of the most absurd things I've heard lately.
Progressives think that the races shouldn't cross with each other...just like they think that costumes should be race appropriate, and we should have separate bathrooms for black and white people.

So, white males are raping black females out in the open? LOL

ok--sure

You can't be serious.

Yes , I'am serious. By the way I like your logo PredFan, something about that red eyed moon.Lol.!!

Why can't white men date and even marry black women without it being linked to slavery? That's one of the most absurd things I've heard lately.

It conjurs up a slave type situation by way of the relationship in and of itself. Its a reaction that is mental, in the mind.

Speaking of “mental,” here’s a case.

Black men vote much more conservative than black women

14% to 4%

Nearly 4 times more conservative ... This is before trumps great work help for blacks

Black women soon will have no men

Nothing like a black woman with "POWER"!

D1bV13SW0AEa1kk.jpg

D1CCn72X4AABXyg.jpg

I think whites know that black genes are needed. This is biological fact.Blacks know about this also.
Genetics?. The black genes are dominant.Won't the white race become extinct if this continues though.?
No. Not unless the children of mixed race couples spawned only with blacks.

As you can see, American blacks are progressively lighter instead of the other way around.

The nation is getting browner not what you said.

Black men vote much more conservative than black women

14% to 4%

Nearly 4 times more conservative ... This is before trumps great work help for blacks

Black women soon will have no men

86 percent of us black men don't vote conservative. That's 6 times more than those voting conservative.

No it wasn’t, it was racist. That’s why no minorities belong to the GOP. Unless you include the Aryan nation and the American Nazi party and the KKK as minorities.

Why, yes. Yes it was racist. But it's also true. Which is why I chuckled about it. Watch how they duck down when they see the camera. lolol. That's probably the funniest part.

Nothing like a black woman with "POWER"!

D1bV13SW0AEa1kk.jpg

D1CCn72X4AABXyg.jpg
Talking about strong black women. The new attorney general of New York just filed 16 felony charges against Paul Maniford. Imagine what she’s going to do to trump.

New York Charges Manafort With 16 Crimes. If He’s Convicted, Trump Can’t Pardon Him.

The new state charges against Mr. Manafort are contained in a 16-count indictment that alleges a yearlong scheme in which he falsified business records to obtain millions of dollars in loans, Mr. Vance said in a news release after the federal sentencing.

“No one is beyond the law in New York,” he said, adding that the investigation by the prosecutors in his office had “yielded serious criminal charges for which the defendant has not been held accountable.”

——

You go girl!

All blacks know is that when the powers out, the stores are open.

lol. Okay, that was funny.
No it wasn’t, it was racist. That’s why no minorities belong to the GOP. Unless you include the Aryan nation and the American Nazi party and the KKK as minorities.
Saying blacks loot a lot is now racist? I dont care.
Republicans loot. Look at the trillions they stole from the American people with tax cuts for billionaires under Bush and Trump. But that’s legal. So Republicans feel it’s OK.

All blacks know is that when the powers out, the stores are open.

lol. Okay, that was funny.
Saying blacks loot a lot is now racist? I dont care.
Republicans loot. Look at the trillions they stole from the American people with tax cuts for billionaires under Bush and Trump. But that’s legal. So Republicans feel it’s OK.
More lies from a liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back