White Man In Colorada

No one is running out to justify this crime are they? That's how we know it was a white guy.

gets life for murdering his white wife and two white daughters. No possibility of parole. He should have received death.

Christopher Watts, Colorado man who killed pregnant wife, 2 kids sentenced

You're right. He got life without the possibility of parole when he was told to take a deal and plead guilty. If he hadn't plead guilty, they would have pushed for the death penalty, but because he said he did it, he's getting life without the possibility of parole.

But, don't be thinking that he's gonna get off scott free. Convicts have a pecking order, and those who kill or hurt kids and children usually get their butts kicked or killed any time they are outside of protective custody.

gets life for murdering his white wife and two white daughters. No possibility of parole. He should have received death.

Christopher Watts, Colorado man who killed pregnant wife, 2 kids sentenced

You're right. He got life without the possibility of parole when he was told to take a deal and plead guilty. If he hadn't plead guilty, they would have pushed for the death penalty, but because he said he did it, he's getting life without the possibility of parole.

But, don't be thinking that he's gonna get off scott free. Convicts have a pecking order, and those who kill or hurt kids and children usually get their butts kicked or killed any time they are outside of protective custody.
The prosecutor said he did not go for the death penalty because the victims family asked him not to.

He'll end up getting his one way or another because when the other lifers find out why he is there, he'll be lucky if he sees the next five minutes. Those who mess with kids have no prayer.

God bless you and the victims family always!!!

Holly

...according to the MSM/blacks, race is always the problem--if something happens to a black

No one is running out to justify this crime are they? That's how we know it was a white guy.
White crime is the only crime you can discuss without libtards calling you a racist!
You two only perpetuate the race problem with this nonsense.

His skin color is irrelevant. Dead is dead.

And the POS should be shot at sunrise. He admitted it and should die for it
I agree BUT I am thankful that the family was allowed their input. That gives THEM the piece of mind that their desires for justice were honored

White crime is the only crime you can discuss without libtards calling you a racist!

Ask Coyote! If a brown or black man comity a crime you are a racist for admitting! It is important to stress white crime! Coyote specifically points to this white Colorado man. Ask her.

Ask Coyote! If a brown or black man comity a crime you are a racist for admitting! It is important to stress white crime! Coyote specifically points to this white Colorado man. Ask her.
Her focus on race gives you a pass on the same shit?
Live your life by your standards. When you stoop to the level of those you oppose/despise/disagree with they win and you lose.

Live your life by your standards. When you stoop to the level of those you oppose/despise/disagree with they win and you lose.
Check out post number nine.

Post:Arrest Made in Mollie Tibbetts Murder...An Illegal Alien

Yeah? I did. She's kind of a twit but her point isn't that far off base for this forum. Should I link you to all the user profiles who used to have avatars of Obama or Michelle made to look like monkeys?

Point is you should rise above that which you despise.
I have no problem with you personally but was just pointing out that the two posts I quoted are no better than the one you just linked me to.

I remember going round and round with Matthew over his avatar. After a couple weeks he finally changed it. The rest I tried and failed to convince so I put them on ignore.

Yeah? I did. She's kind of a twit but her point isn't that far off base for this forum. Should I link you to all the user profiles who used to have avatars of Obama or Michelle made to look like monkeys?

Point is you should rise above that which you despise.
I have no problem with you personally but was just pointing out that the two posts I quoted are no better than the one you just linked me to.
They get my point! It won’t stop them from calling people racists but they get it! Bodecca, Coyote and one other libtard get exceptionally upset if you point out an illegals crime! Same thing with the black Muslims who murdered a child in the desert, they were not offended at all by the crime just by the fact that I posted about it!

they were not offended at all by the crime just by the fact that I posted about it!

I would BET MY LIFE that you are wrong.
People post shit on this board to aggravate those they don't like. Doesn't mean their posts are truly heartfelt.

I fuck with the leftards on this board daily but if push came to shove I would help 99% of them if they needed it.

Forum List

Back