White liberals cheered on the 2020 racial reckoning, but Black people paid the deadly price

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Ann Coulter sums up 2020 in one sentence: "Wow, the racial reckoning after George Floyd sure has gotten a lot of black people killed!"

"According to the FBI, amid the extravaganza of violence following Floyd's death in 2020, an additional 2,400 black males and 405 black females were killed, compared to 2019. The post-Floyd murder surge of 2020 is, by far, the largest year-to-year increase in homicide in U.S. history.

So far this year, 615 black people have been killed in Chicago (out of a total of 767 homicide victims, 29 white); 164 in Baltimore, (out of 323 total, eight white, with the race of 144 murder victims somehow "unknown"); and 373 black people have been shot to death in Philadelphia (out of 460 fatal shootings, 35 white)."

"Black men commit a LOT of crime. Black people are only 13% of the U.S. population, but commit 33% of all violent crime (not including murder), according to the Department of Justice."

"The New York City Police Department keeps more detailed criminal statistics than most. In 2020, the city's population was 33% white, 29% Hispanic and 23% black. And yet, 96% of all shootings were committed by blacks or Hispanics. More than 72% were committed by blacks alone. Just 1.4% percent of shootings were committed by whites."

Will Blacks Survive the Racial Reckoning?

1640702629635.png

1640702675154.png

It wasn't the police who killed those additional 2,805 Black people in only one year. You still don't see the elephant in the room, sitting right next to you.

Change does not come well to many people. The change will continue.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Being black doesn't make you a criminal.

Being poor and black might.

Poverty is the great destroyer. Look at poor people's standardized test scores. They're lower than well off people's.

Somehow, we have to raise black people out of poverty.

Poverty is the great destroyer. Look at poor people's standardized test scores. They're lower than well off people's.

We need to quit creating a larger and larger gulf between the haves and the have nots and using force to keep people down.

The strongest correlation between poverty is low I.Q. regardless of race. Let that sink in for a moment.

Stupid people will almost always have and make less money than smarter people. Race does not have a damn thing to it except blacks skew lower in I.Q. than whites.

And debates about I.Q. do not matter because those correlations hold across versus almost every social measure.

The strongest correlation between poverty is low I.Q. regardless of race. Let that sink in for a moment.

Stupid people will almost always have and make less money than smarter people. Race does not have a damn thing to it except blacks skew lower in I.Q. than whites.

And debates about I.Q. do not matter because those correlations hold across versus almost every social measure.

Poverty caused the low IQ. Poor diet. Lack of education. Poor role models.

Modern scientists say IQ is worthless, BTW. You'd have to go back to the 50s to find a scientist who believes in IQ testing.

Change does not come well to many people. The change will continue.

The fact that you're blaming the police for the high number of Black murders, shows that you're still a white liberal cheerleader for the racial reckoning. You're still pushing the same narrative that not only caused the 2020 riots, but is today causing Blacks to murder each other at such a high rate.

How about this: Just stop already. Enough. It's easy for you to sit in your comfortable white environment and gin up resentment among the Black population through social media. That's because you're not the one whose going to be killed as a result of your spreading hatred and dissent.

Poverty caused the low IQ. Poor diet. Lack of education. Poor role models.

Modern scientists say IQ is worthless, BTW. You'd have to go back to the 50s to find a scientist who believes in IQ testing.
You're an idiot. This is my field. These facts have been known for decades. The Military, Federal Government, and Colleges all use I. Q. Testing. There is a reason for this.

Do you want an 80 I.Q. dude manning a middle silo? But believe it's all racism. No one will ever change your mind. :D

I

The fact that you're blaming the police for the high number of Black murders, shows that you're still a white liberal cheerleader for the racial reckoning. You're still pushing the same narrative that not only caused the 2020 riots, but is today causing Blacks to murder each other at such a high rate.

How about this: Just stop already. Enough. It's easy for you to sit in your comfortable white environment and gin up resentment among the Black population through social media. That's because you're not the one whose going to be killed as a result of your spreading hatred and dissent.

This stuff is all over people being pissed that the police are being held accountable. All kinds of stories of "Look what you are doing"!!!!

We can address crime in a sane way or allow it all to fall apart.

Ann is still mad that the police are finally starting to be held accountable.
The police kill about twice as many white suspects annually than black suspects; but notice that the only incidences that the Press(Dems) make a racial issue and a political issue out of are the black suspects cases.
The Democrats exploit the ignorance and hate of dumb liberal bigots to get out the vote
George Floyd is a prime example of it.
The Dems fanned the flames of dumb progressive hate and racism until it caused nationwide race riots.
It caused $billions$ in damages and dozens of deaths.
Troglocrats are dumb.

You're an idiot. This is my field. These facts have been known for decades. The Military, Federal Government, and Colleges all use I. Q. Testing. There is a reason for this.

Do you want an 80 I.Q. dude manning a middle silo? But believe it's all racism. No one will ever change your mind. :D

I

lol

Then you suck at your field.

Read a book.

In the great depression, very few people turned to lives of crime. As for raising black folks out of poverty, one political party has consistently worked to stop that from happening. It constantly tells them they are oppressed and cannot compete. The single greatest "destroyer" of blacks is the public school system in blue states. Everyone involved in that scam deserves to answer for the chaos they've sown over the decades.

The answer has always been clear: make them go to work and support themselves, just as others have ALWAYS had to do.

If they spent as much energy working as they waste on whining they would have solved this problem decades ago.

And, by far, the biggest problem for blacks is the never-ending excuses made for them by bleeding heart liberals and 'negro leaders.' All the excuses do is lower expectations by implying that blacks TRULY are inferior. So much so that they'll NEVER be able to succeed unless everything is given to them on a silver platter (by guilt-ridden white dumbasses, of course).

At the end of the day, blacks MUST take some responsibility for their lack of progress. Excuses and lies have never helped them, and they never will.

People come here from shithole countries with only the clothes on their backs. Many cannot speak English. Most manage to survive and support their families. Many start businesses and become successful.

Blacks could do the same. BUT NOT when they're trained by lib and BLM lies to believe that they're the world's foremost fucking victims. Victims who are incapable of learning, working, or doing a fucking thing to help themselves.

The best thing for blacks might be for the excuse makers to fuck off, and LET blacks learn to succeed the same way all other people always have - through HARD FUCKING WORK.

Last edited:
"The New York City Police Department keeps more detailed criminal statistics than most. In 2020, the city's population was 33% white, 29% Hispanic and 23% black. And yet, 96% of all shootings were committed by blacks or Hispanics. More than 72% were committed by blacks alone. Just 1.4% percent of shootings were committed by whites."

And yet some people sincerely predict that this nation has a rosy future as the Caucasian ethnicity continues to rapidly shrink.

They feel that this nation will be a paradise when it becomes New York City (or Chicago or Philly or Baltimore or ...) WRIT LARGE.

Amazing!

Except you’re wrong about poor people’s standardized test scores being lower than well-off people’s. It simply isn’t true.

You won’t want to hear the truth, but for whatever reason, whites from poor families (income less than $20,000) score higher on the SAT, on average, than blacks from families with incomes over $100,000.

My dad was from an impoverished background, yet had the #1 score on the Regents (NYC standardized test). He beat out every single “privileged” student from private schools on the Upper East Side.

Forum List

Back