White Liberal Homosexual agenda, not what black people need.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
Blacks in America must realize that the white liberal agenda is loaded with issues that
are not condusive to the propogation of the black family structure.
Homosexual marriage is one of these dead end issues.

The black family structure has always been based on the black male and the black female.
Here now we have white liberal Democrats trying to bundle a perversion called homosexual
marriage, and homosexual rights , with minority issues.

They are claim that people who engage in a sexual perversion must get minority status
and have civil rights. And are saying that their homosexual perversion issue, is the same as the struggle black people had during the sixties with civil rights.

This and other issues these white liberal homosexual sypathizers are combining with
Democratic liberal issues, must be scrutinized by members of the black community.
We should not be a part of a political party that wants to promote homosexuality or any other perversion.

Black people must resist being brainwashed into accepting homosexuality as "normal" or as an "alternative lifestyle"
it is not.! It is just another attempt at genocide of the black race. As homosexuals can not reproduce themselves.
Just as drugs, AIDS, Gang vilolence, were introduced into the black community, so is this scurge of homosexuality, and homosexual marriage being presented to blacks, by white America.

Last edited:
And yet, the majority of black voters vote Democrat. Why is that?

And, I might point out, 70% of black children are born to single mothers. What 'black family structure'?

Like I said. The right wing hates gays, blacks, Muslim, Hispanics and atheists. Once they go through these groups, they start all over again.

90% white, mostly Christian.

Like I said. The right wing hates gays, blacks, Muslim, Hispanics and atheists. Once they go through these groups, they start all over again.

Like I said, you're a liar... an intellectual lightweight who resorts to lies because the truth doesn't suit your political agenda.

Black people are %95 percent Christians.
Mostly Black and heterosexual.

The black family structure has always been based on the black male and the black female.

No, the black family structure is based on the black female, six "shorties" fathered by six different "baby daddies", four of whom are in state prison and none of whom pay any support much less know the names or whereabouts of their offspring, and a white-paid welfare propping the whole mess up.

There is not a single white homosexual on the planet who's even remotely responsible for this.

No, the black family structure is based on the black female, six "shorties" fathered by six different "baby daddies", four of whom are in state prison and none of whom pay any support much less know the names or whereabouts of their offspring, and a white-paid welfare propping the whole mess up.

There is not a single white homosexual on the planet who's even remotely responsible for this.

Yes, you are right, there is a disporportionate amount of black males in the American
prison system. My point is the black family structure is based on male and female, not
this bizzaro world ,alternative lifstyle, homosexaul man man , woman woman aberration
of nature.

Like I said. The right wing hates gays, blacks, Muslim, Hispanics and atheists.

The left wing hates whites, straights, Christians, soldiers, sailors, police, farmers, beauty pageant contestants, cheerleaders, football players, taxpayers, mechanics, anyone who works with his hands, country music fans, NASCAR crowds, hunters, gun owners, cowboys, cowgirls, engineers, mathematicians, priests, preachers, blondes, the blue-eyed and the able-bodied.

Now they are trying to force their white liberal homosexuality down the throats of the U.S. military.
But the U.S. Marine corps say they will not accept it.
Obama and the democrats are commiting political suicide with this issue, it will come back to haunt all
Democrats in a negative way.

Last edited:

And Democrat.

Because the Democratic Party is a coalition Party made up of blacks, browns, whites, gays, straights, feminists, Christians, atheists, Muslims, liberals, conservatives, scientists, college professors, soldiers and the list goes on.

Most of these groups are despised by the Republican base. We all know it. It's no surprise. So I guess you had point, who knows what it was?

And Democrat.

Because the Democratic Party is a coalition Party made up of blacks, browns, whites, gays, straights, feminists, Christians, atheists, Muslims, liberals, conservatives, scientists, college professors, soldiers and the list goes on.

Most of these groups are despised by the Republican base. We all know it. It's no surprise. So I guess you had point, who knows what it was?

why are you racist against whites?

The left wing hates whites, straights, Christians, soldiers, sailors, police, farmers, beauty pageant contestants, cheerleaders, football players, taxpayers, mechanics, anyone who works with his hands, country music fans, NASCAR crowds, hunters, gun owners, cowboys, cowgirls, engineers, mathematicians, priests, preachers, blondes, the blue-eyed and the able-bodied.

The left wing doesn't HATE anybody. Just right wing policies that hurt America. Besides, look at your list.

Soldiers voted 6 to 1 for Obama.

Football players? I bet the majority are Democrat.

Gun owners? Obama expanded gun rights more than any president in decades.

Engineers, mathematicians? Only 6% of Scientists are Republican.

I think you need to "whittle down" your list Slim. Looks like you been tast'en too much "moonshine".

And Democrat.

No. Can you please get your bullshit straight? You keep doing this. You refer to this statistic about 'all blacks vote democrat'. The truth is that most blacks don't even fucking vote - you moron.

The left wing doesn't HATE anybody. Just right wing policies that hurt America. Besides, look at your list.

I think you need to "whittle down" your list Slim. Looks like you been tast'en too much "moonshine".

the left HATES many people, you partisan hack douchebag. and there's no way soldiers voted 6 to 1 for obama you lying sack of shit.

And Democrat.

Uh, hello! Many gays, straights, feminists, Christians, atheists, liberals, conservatives, scientists, college professors and soldiers ARE white.

Project much?

Was the surgery painful? The one where you replaced your mouth with your ass? You keep talking out of it.

And Democrat.

Uh, hello! Many gays, straights, feminists, Christians, atheists, liberals, conservatives, scientists, college professors and soldiers ARE white.

Project much?
so stop making racist comments against whites, fuckstain.

Forum List

Back