White Liberal Homosexual agenda, not what black people need.

Black people are %95 percent Christians.
Mostly Black and heterosexual.

And Democrat.

Because the Democratic Party is a coalition Party made up of blacks, browns, whites, gays, straights, feminists, Christians, atheists, Muslims, liberals, conservatives, scientists, college professors, soldiers and the list goes on.

Most of these groups are despised by the Republican base. We all know it. It's no surprise. So I guess you had point, who knows what it was?

No. Can you please get your bullshit straight? You keep doing this. You refer to this statistic about 'all blacks vote democrat'. The truth is that most blacks don't even fucking vote - you moron.
Where do you get this silly information from...or do you just follow sterotypical thinking?
In the 2000 presidential election, the Census Bureau said nearly 13 million African-Americans voted – 84.2 percent of the 15.3 million who were registered, and 56.8 percent of all African-Americans who were both citizens and old enough to vote.
African-American voters*& the 2004 elections - News - Black History Month - msnbc.com

The left wing hates whites, straights, Christians, soldiers, sailors, police, farmers, beauty pageant contestants, cheerleaders, football players, taxpayers, mechanics, anyone who works with his hands, country music fans, NASCAR crowds, hunters, gun owners, cowboys, cowgirls, engineers, mathematicians, priests, preachers, blondes, the blue-eyed and the able-bodied.

The left wing doesn't HATE anybody. Just right wing policies that hurt America. Besides, look at your list.

Soldiers voted 6 to 1 for Obama.

Football players? I bet the majority are Democrat.

Gun owners? Obama expanded gun rights more than any president in decades.

Engineers, mathematicians? Only 6% of Scientists are Republican.

I think you need to "whittle down" your list Slim. Looks like you been tast'en too much "moonshine".

the left HATES many people, you partisan hack douchebag. and there's no way soldiers voted 6 to 1 for obama you lying sack of shit.

I'm sorry, they gave money to the Obama campaign at the rate of 6 to 1.

According to an analysis of campaign contributions by the nonpartisan Center for Responsive Politics, Democrat Barack Obama has received nearly six times as much money from troops deployed overseas at the time of their contributions than has Republican John McCain,

Troops Deployed Abroad Give 6:1 to Obama - OpenSecrets Blog | OpenSecrets

alg_resize_seoul_obama.jpg

Look at those soldiers. Black, brown, white. The Republican Party is 90% white. Do you guys really think you represent the military? Remember when McCain wanted to cut benefits to keep soldiers in the military? When Rumsfeld told the families of soldiers who were being kept past their return date, "Too bad"?

Those soldiers know what Republicans have said about their "Commander in Chief". They know Republicans let Bin Laden go. They know Republicans threw their lives away in Iraq. Just because the Republican base is a bunch of fools, don't make the mistake the military is. Because it's not. And they won't forget what you have done to their Commander in Chief. No one will. Believe it.

Oh, by the way. That picture is from Obama celebrating Veterans Day with real live soldiers. Republicans said he didn't celebrate Veterans Day. Talk about "lying sack of shit".

Last edited by a moderator:
The left wing doesn't HATE anybody. Just right wing policies that hurt America. Besides, look at your list.

Soldiers voted 6 to 1 for Obama.

Football players? I bet the majority are Democrat.

Gun owners? Obama expanded gun rights more than any president in decades.

Engineers, mathematicians? Only 6% of Scientists are Republican.

I think you need to "whittle down" your list Slim. Looks like you been tast'en too much "moonshine".

the left HATES many people, you partisan hack douchebag. and there's no way soldiers voted 6 to 1 for obama you lying sack of shit.

According to an analysis of campaign contributions by the nonpartisan Center for Responsive Politics, Democrat Barack Obama has received nearly six times as much money from troops deployed overseas at the time of their contributions than has Republican John McCain,

Look at those soldiers. Black, brown, white. The Republican Party is 90% white. Do you guys really think you represent the military? Remember when McCain wanted to cut benefits to keep soldiers in the military? When Rumsfeld told the families of soldiers who were being kept past their return date, "Too bad"?

Those soldiers know what Republicans have said about their "Commander in Chief". They know Republicans let Bin Laden go. They know Republicans threw their lives away in Iraq. Just because the Republican base is a bunch of fools, don't make the mistake the military is.

A blog.... I'm convinced now.
You get more and more stupid with every post you make. It's amazing. I don't know if you have hydrocephalus, if you were dropped on your head as a child, or what the hell your problem is.

And Democrat.

Because the Democratic Party is a coalition Party made up of blacks, browns, whites, gays, straights, feminists, Christians, atheists, Muslims, liberals, conservatives, scientists, college professors, soldiers and the list goes on.

Most of these groups are despised by the Republican base. We all know it. It's no surprise. So I guess you had point, who knows what it was?

No. Can you please get your bullshit straight? You keep doing this. You refer to this statistic about 'all blacks vote democrat'. The truth is that most blacks don't even fucking vote - you moron.
Where do you get this silly information from...or do you just follow sterotypical thinking?
In the 2000 presidential election, the Census Bureau said nearly 13 million African-Americans voted – 84.2 percent of the 15.3 million who were registered, and 56.8 percent of all African-Americans who were both citizens and old enough to vote.
African-American voters*& the 2004 elections - News - Black History Month - msnbc.com

I got it from the actual official stats, not Black History or MSNBC. I don't know why I prefer the actual factual source to the spun stuff, I just do. Call me pedantic.

Uh, hello! Many gays, straights, feminists, Christians, atheists, liberals, conservatives, scientists, college professors and soldiers ARE white.

Project much?
so stop making racist comments against whites, fuckstain.

So show me the "racist comments" against whites "toe jam slurper".

I don't have time to go through half the posts you ever made.

I got it from the actual official stats, not Black History or MSNBC. I don't know why I prefer the actual factual source to the spun stuff, I just do. Call me pedantic.
Actually, I'm calling your statement bullshit. Census statistics outweigh the biased opinion of someone that buys into the notion that blacks are stupid, lazy, and don't vote. Oh, and want to be nannied.

:lol:

Those soldiers know what Republicans have said about their "Commander in Chief". They know Republicans let Bin Laden go. They know Republicans threw their lives away in Iraq. Just because the Republican base is a bunch of fools, don't make the mistake the military is.

A blog.... I'm convinced now.
You get more and more stupid with every post you make. It's amazing. I don't know if you have hydrocephalus, if you were dropped on your head as a child, or what the hell your problem is.

Fool. You have Google. Find out where I'm wrong. You won't be able to. Start with, "the nonpartisan Center for Responsive Politics".

Right wingers don't even add links 99% of the time. So quit complaining about mine. Find one that shows something different.

Obama Out-raises McCain 6-to-1 Among Deployed Service Members

Obama Out-raises McCain 6-to-1 Among Deployed Service Members The Washington Independent

Deployed Troops Donate to Obama 6-1 Over McCain

Deployed Troops Donate to Obama 6-1 Over McCain |

Military donations favor Obama - USATODAY.com

Military donations favor Obama

Uh, hello! Many gays, straights, feminists, Christians, atheists, liberals, conservatives, scientists, college professors and soldiers ARE white.

Project much?

As far as I can tell, you dissed the Republican base so that is being interpreted as racist.

In this thread CG has dissed black voters...so with the same logic we can conclude that CG is racist.

:thup:

Actually, I'm calling your statement bullshit. Census statistics outweigh the biased opinion of someone that buys into the notion that blacks are stupid, lazy, and don't vote. Oh, and want to be nannied.

:lol:

Call away. It matters not to me. I got it from the census bureau.

And why are you suddenly bringing up shit about people buying into the notion that blacks are stupid and lazy? Are you trying to insinuate that I said that, or I think it? Please feel free to point out one single post from me that claims either of these.

As far as I can tell, you dissed the Republican base so that is being interpreted as racist.

In this thread CG has dissed black voters...so with the same logic we can conclude that CG is racist.

she said the obamas are probably racist. does that count?

You could go through every post and you wouldn't find a single racist comment against white people.

However, saying the Republican Party is 90% white and the majority are racists is merely a statement of fact. Just look at what right wingers on this site have to say.

The majority of Democrats are also white. But those whites include gays and feminists and atheists and scientists and others we all know and can agree the vast majority of Republicans despise. Pointing that out is not racist. It's just the way the vast majority of the Republican Party is. It's a fact. It's the truth. It just "IS".

You could go through every post and you wouldn't find a single racist comment against white people.

However, saying the Republican Party is 90% white and the majority are racists is merely a statement of fact. Just look at what right wingers on this site have to say.

The majority of Democrats are also white. But those whites include gays and feminists and atheists and scientists and others we all know and can agree the vast majority of Republicans despise. Pointing that out is not racist. It's just the way the vast majority of the Republican Party is. It's a fact. It's the truth. It just "IS".

I'm sorry. Did you say something?

You cannot back up your claim that the majority of Republicans are racists. That is not a fact, it is your opinion. A really, really stupid opinion.

You're as big an idiot as 52nd Street.

You cannot back up your claim that the majority of Republicans are racists. That is not a fact, it is your opinion. A really, really stupid opinion.

bigger.

Exactly what did I say that 'dissed' black voters? Nothing.

Rdean is the one who disses blacks by constantly claiming that 'all blacks vote democrat' and other such bullshit. I treat blacks the same way I treat everyone else.... as individuals. I don't judge all liberals by the moronic statements of those such as yourself and Rdean.

bigger.

I stand corrected.

I didn't say 'probably', I said in my opinion, they are.

I didn't say 'probably', I said in my opinion, they are.

ok. so I need to know if that counts.

I'm expecting to be very valid.... to total fucking idiots. I find it sad that we have trivialized such a major issue. These days, anyone who dares criticize anyone who happens to have a different skin color is called a racist by idiot lefties.

Forum List

Back