White Liberal Homosexual agenda, not what black people need.

So show me the "racist comments" against whites "toe jam slurper".
As far as I can tell, you dissed the Republican base so that is being interpreted as racist.

In this thread CG has dissed black voters...so with the same logic we can conclude that CG is racist.

:thup:

she said the obamas are probably racist. does that count?

Saying the majority of Republicans don't like those groups I listed isn't a "diss". It's a fact.
When Republicans call Obama, "Nazi, Communist, Marxist, Muslim, the anti Christ", and all the other things they are saying, they are just making that up because they hate him. He hasn't done anything close to the accusations coming from the majority of the Republicans. Bearing false witness is most definitely a sign of racism.

Especially, when Republicans print such things as these and use them at actual poitical events. Oh, but then they apoligize:

obama_buck_liberal.jpg

And, of course, the canned apology from Diane Fedele, the person responsible for the image:

"I apologize to anyone who was offended because that was not my intent," said club President Diane Fedele. "It was poor judgment on my part. It was strictly an attempt to point out the outrageousness of Obama's statement that he doesn't look like all those other presidents on the dollar bills."

ap_obama_mo_081020_main.jpg

obama-waffles-mix.jpg

watermelon_white_house.jpg

obama_nigger_watermelon.jpg

So show me the "racist comments" against whites "toe jam slurper".
As far as I can tell, you dissed the Republican base so that is being interpreted as racist.

In this thread CG has dissed black voters...so with the same logic we can conclude that CG is racist.

Exactly what did I say that 'dissed' black voters? Nothing.

Rdean is the one who disses blacks by constantly claiming that 'all blacks vote democrat' and other such bullshit. I treat blacks the same way I treat everyone else.... as individuals. I don't judge all liberals by the moronic statements of those such as yourself and Rdean.

Alan Keyes are Michael Steele are black. Once again you lie. I never said, "all blacks vote democrat". You guys are so very dirty. You lie and lie. You accuse me of lying, but it's you.

Is your lying an "addiction"? A "fetish"? I would be interested in knowing.

Last edited by a moderator:
And yet, the majority of black voters vote Democrat. Why is that?

because republican policies are anti-minority.

but... i've always said that if the repubs smartened up, they'd realize that most black voters are conservative christians and are a natural constituency.

but then they couldn't pursue the southern strategy. they'd actually have to do stuff besides scare white voters.

that's why...

because republican policies are anti-minority.

but... i've always said that if the repubs smartened up, they'd realize that most black voters are conservative christians and are a natural constituency.

but then they couldn't pursue the southern strategy. they'd actually have to do stuff besides scare white voters.

that's why...

Actually, I was trying to get 52nd Street to realize what a total moron he is.

Rdean is the one who disses blacks by constantly claiming that 'all blacks vote democrat' and other such bullshit. I treat blacks the same way I treat everyone else.... as individuals. I don't judge all liberals by the moronic statements of those such as yourself and Rdean.

Alan Keyes are Michael Steele are black. Once again you lie. I never said, "all blacks vote democrat". You guys are so very dirty. You lie and lie. You accuse me of lying, but it's you.

You constantly claim that 'all blacks vote democrat', rdean. That's not a lie. I know, because I've challenged you on it before.... on more than one occasion. I guess you have finally realized what a fucking moronic claim that is. So, no. I don't lie. You do. Again and again and again. And it is really boring.

And.... just for fun.... who exactly is this 'you guys' that I am supposed to be part of? Republicans? Guess again, idiot.

Saying the majority of Republicans don't like those groups I listed isn't a "diss". It's a fact.
When Republicans call Obama, "Nazi, Communist, Marxist, Muslim, the anti Christ", and all the other things they are saying, they are just making that up because they hate him. He hasn't done anything close to the accusations coming from the majority of the Republicans. Bearing false witness is most definitely a sign of racism.

Especially, when Republicans print such things as these and use them at actual poitical events. Oh, but then they apoligize:

obama_buck_liberal.jpg

And, of course, the canned apology from Diane Fedele, the person responsible for the image:

"I apologize to anyone who was offended because that was not my intent," said club President Diane Fedele. "It was poor judgment on my part. It was strictly an attempt to point out the outrageousness of Obama's statement that he doesn't look like all those other presidents on the dollar bills."

obama-waffles-mix.jpg

The left called Bush the same kind of shit, so why do you expect your boy to be treated differently? Because he's black? Well, guess what? Most conservatives don't give a shit what color skin he has - we just don't like his policies. Try and wrap your small brain around that fact, why don't ya?

I don't have time to go through half the posts you ever made.

You could go through every post and you wouldn't find a single racist comment against white people.

However, saying the Republican Party is 90% white and the majority are racists is merely a statement of fact. Just look at what right wingers on this site have to say.

The majority of Democrats are also white. But those whites include gays and feminists and atheists and scientists and others we all know and can agree the vast majority of Republicans despise. Pointing that out is not racist. It's just the way the vast majority of the Republican Party is. It's a fact. It's the truth. It just "IS".

You cannot back up your claim that the majority of Republicans are racists. That is not a fact, it is your opinion. A really, really stupid opinion.

You're as big an idiot as 52nd Street.
You cannot back up your claim that the majority of blacks don't vote. That is not a fact, it is your opinion. A really, really stupid opinion.

Blacks in America must realize that the white liberal agenda is loaded with issues that
are not condusive to the propogation of the black family structure.
Homosexual marriage is one of these dead end issues.

The black family structure has always been based on the black male and the black female.
Here now we have white liberal Democrats trying to bundle a perversion called homosexual
marriage, and homosexual rights , with minority issues.

They are claim that people who engage in a sexual perversion must get minority status
and have civil rights. And are saying that their homosexual perversion issue, is the same as the struggle black people had during the sixties with civil rights.

This and other issues these white liberal homosexual sypathizers are combining with
Democratic liberal issues, must be scrutinized by members of the black community.
We should not be a part of a political party that wants to promote homosexuality or any other perversion.

Black people must resist being brainwashed into accepting homosexuality as "normal" or as an "alternative lifestyle"
it is not.! It is just another attempt at genocide of the black race. As homosexuals can not reproduce themselves.
Just as drugs, AIDS, Gang vilolence, were introduced into the black community, so is this scurge of homosexuality, and homosexual marriage being presented to blacks, by white America.

When are you just going to come out of the closet?:lol::lol:

And, I might point out, 70% of black children are born to single mothers. What 'black family structure'?

That doesn't mean there's no "family structure", it just means that it's beginning to crumble but then again that's a problem that's been occurring in America in general for years.

You could go through every post and you wouldn't find a single racist comment against white people.

However, saying the Republican Party is 90% white and the majority are racists is merely a statement of fact. Just look at what right wingers on this site have to say.

The majority of Democrats are also white. But those whites include gays and feminists and atheists and scientists and others we all know and can agree the vast majority of Republicans despise. Pointing that out is not racist. It's just the way the vast majority of the Republican Party is. It's a fact. It's the truth. It just "IS".

You cannot back up your claim that the majority of Republicans are racists. That is not a fact, it is your opinion. A really, really stupid opinion.

You cannot back up your claim that the majority of blacks don't vote. That is not a fact, it is your opinion. A really, really stupid opinion.

If you were to thoroughly research the subject, you would see that, historically, I am accurate. That is not dissing blacks - it is simply stating a fact. Of course, had you bothered to discuss it, rather than rant, you would have asked me why that is. I would have responded that, in my opinion, neither party attracted blacks because blacks felt both lacked any empathy towards them. And blacks were right. Now, that is different. The Democrats treat blacks as a 'pet project'. They don't give a damn about the problems that afflict the black community. They pander to them for the votes but they don't address the major problems.

52ndStreet is no moron or idiot, he is a black male who is knows that the white liberal democratic agenda, is not an agenda black people need to blindly follow or accept.
Not all Republicans dislike blacks or minorities. This is false democratic propoganda aimed at keeping blacks away from the Republican party.

Blacks need to separate from the White liberal democratic agenda, because it includes ideals and issues
that are not based on black family values, ie; homosexual marriage, and homosexual ideology.
We must let white liberals know that we don't want them, or their perverse agenda.!!

Last edited:

If you were to thoroughly research the subject, you would see that, historically, I am accurate. That is not dissing blacks - it is simply stating a fact. Of course, had you bothered to discuss it, rather than rant, you would have asked me why that is. I would have responded that, in my opinion, neither party attracted blacks because blacks felt both lacked any empathy towards them. And blacks were right. Now, that is different. The Democrats treat blacks as a 'pet project'. They don't give a damn about the problems that afflict the black community. They pander to them for the votes but they don't address the major problems.
You didn't say historically. You stated it as if it was a current fact. It is not.

Good work in the second part of your rant calling black people stupid.

You constantly claim that 'all blacks vote democrat', rdean. That's not a lie. I know, because I've challenged you on it before.... on more than one occasion. I guess you have finally realized what a fucking moronic claim that is. So, no. I don't lie. You do. Again and again and again. And it is really boring.

And.... just for fun.... who exactly is this 'you guys' that I am supposed to be part of? Republicans? Guess again, idiot.

I don't need to guess. I know you are lying. I have never said that. Has the peroxide reached your brain? Or are you simply practicing your "morals" and "values"?

Pet Project? That is so incredibly idiotic. You demonstrate once again the ignorance of the vast majority of the Republican Party.

Ah, but what can you expect? The Republican Party is 90% white and mostly Christian. They ARE one gigantic block who merely tolerate "others" as long as they toe the party line perfectly.

There is NO gigantic group within the Democratic Party calling the shots. Sure, the majority are white, but within that white are gays, atheists, feminists, scientists, Christians, liberals, conservatives, Jews and other groups. There is NO big group of white people who are 90% the same.

So when you guys talk about the Democratic Party as if it were one big monolith, you only prove your idiocy over and over again. The Democratic Party is NOT the Republican Party. The Democratic Party is much more "complex". Not the "simple" black and white that rules the Republican Party.

obama_buck_liberal.jpg

obama-waffles-mix.jpg

The left called Bush the same kind of shit, so why do you expect your boy to be treated differently? Because he's black? Well, guess what? Most conservatives don't give a shit what color skin he has - we just don't like his policies. Try and wrap your small brain around that fact, why don't ya?

Yea sure, we all went after Bush's race and religion. And we insisted he wasn't a citizen. I forgot. Umm, just to refresh my memory, could you please post those links again? About Bush I mean?

52ndStreet is no moron or idiot, he is a black male who is knows that the white liberal democratic agenda, is not an agenda black people need to blindly follow or accept.
Not all Republicans dislike blacks or minorities. This is false democratic propoganda aimed at keeping blacks away from the Republican party.

Blacks need to separate from the White liberal democratic agenda, because it includes ideals and issues
that are not based on black family values, ie; homosexual marriage, and homosexual ideology.
We must let white liberals know that we don't want them, or their perverse agenda.!!

Why not separate the races altogether?

You'd think that if anything would cure race relations in America, it would be the election of a black president.

But if anything, race relations have only gotten worse.

It's hopeless. Blacks and whites are just WAY too different to co-exist well in the same society. I say we cut our losses, let bygones be bygones and move the hell on. We'll trade a few food drops for some basketball players every now and then, but that'll be about it.

It's funny... whites who move away from black-heavy places are never heard to say, "You know, I really miss blacks..."

Why not separate the races altogether?

You'd think that if anything would cure race relations in America, it would be the election of a black president.

But if anything, race relations have only gotten worse.

It's hopeless. Blacks and whites are just WAY too different to co-exist well in the same society. I say we cut our losses, let bygones be bygones and move the hell on. We'll trade a few food drops for some basketball players every now and then, but that'll be about it.

It's funny... whites who move away from black-heavy places are never heard to say, "You know, I really miss blacks..."

You thought that post up all by yourself, stooge?

A wall has a higher IQ than you.

Go back to masturbating in your room.

Forum List

Back