White Kid May be Criminally Prosecuted for Videotaping Black Classmate Eating Chicken

Next thing you know its gonna be against the law to make fun of gingers. Then we know we are fucked as a society.
Not really. If you know the law you wouldnt even suggest such a silly thing. It is against the law to harass people not to mention dangerous if they take the law into their own hand. Its not against the law to make fun of people. If that was the case Drumpf would have sued practically everyone in existence by now.

I do know the law. I also have a fucked up sense of humor. :muahaha:

It is too bad stuff like this has to be handled by the police or court system. This is a parenting issue. The kid needs the shit slapped out of him, or worse. Unfortunately the parents in this case are probably part of the problem (after all behavior like this is learned) so they probably don't care.

I work with kids so I see how they treat each other. Its too bad shit like this happens. But then again, adults aren't much better. Look at how we treat each other on this board, and we are (mostly) adults, age wise at least.
It may be the cause of a parenting issue but once the little monkey stepped over the line into breaking the law it became a legal issue. I see no reason not to involve the law once the law has been broken. Many child molestors were molested as children. That doesnt mean they shouldnt be held responsible for their actions if they are underage and molest another child.

This is EXACTLY why we as police are frustrated. EVERYTHING comes down to us. Even "bullying" on social media. Mental illness. Drug and alcohol abuse. Pretty much everything. Then, when the public doesn't like how it is handled, we get hung out to dry. That's what this is, bullying. Call it "racial this" or "racial that" or harassment (which typically is not a one time behavior, it is repeated) or whatever you want, but now we get to police social media every time someone gets their feelings hurt.

The kid beat the other kids ass. Call it good.
Youre frustrated about doing your job? That sounds like a serious personal issue. When you signed up did they promise you the laws would never change? Your job is to arrest people that commit crimes when its all said and summarized. You dont get to determine how you do that job. You do it according to the procedure set forth by your dept. If your departments procedure is shitty then you voice your concerns and try to get them changed. However, you maintain your professionalism and do what you were hired to do.

I personally dont have a problem with the kid that was harrassed beating the other kids ass. However, what if the kid doing the harassing is a 275lb all state linebacker in high school and the kid being harassed is a 130lb science class nerd?
Aim at center mass and keep firing until the threat is neutralized.

^^^ If beating on the film maker is what happened in return, I hope that they like whatever food is being served in the nearest jail because beating on the film maker only dug a hole for himself. My only question is, was the film maker really worth going to jail over?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
You have to deal with the consequences of your actions. The only person that can answer that question is the person that beat up the little monkey. If it was me at that age and same situation the film maker would have gotten the worst beating of his life but without any witnesses.
I agree that actions should have consequences, but to me, what the film maker is guilty of is rather small in the big picture even if his reason for doing what he did it is what makes all the difference.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I just hate seeing people get punished in such a way for things that shouldn't matter so much in the grand scheme when there are worse things out there that they can be guilty of. To me, the prison cells should be reserved for those who truly are a threat to others.

^^^ If beating on the film maker is what happened in return, I hope that they like whatever food is being served in the nearest jail because beating on the film maker only dug a hole for himself. My only question is, was the film maker really worth going to jail over?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
You have to deal with the consequences of your actions. The only person that can answer that question is the person that beat up the little monkey. If it was me at that age and same situation the film maker would have gotten the worst beating of his life but without any witnesses.
I agree that actions should have consequences, but to me, what the film maker is guilty of is rather small in the big picture even if his reason for doing what he did it is what makes all the difference.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I just hate seeing people get punished in such a way for things that shouldn't matter so much in the grand scheme when there are worse things out there that they can be guilty of. To me, the prison cells should be reserved for those who truly are a threat to others.
That makes sense. Obviously "to you" is going to be much different than what it means to say me or the guy that beat up the little asshole. Disrespect should always be punished. If it's not then it typically escalates. Good thing it was nipped in the bud..

Not really. If you know the law you wouldnt even suggest such a silly thing. It is against the law to harass people not to mention dangerous if they take the law into their own hand. Its not against the law to make fun of people. If that was the case Drumpf would have sued practically everyone in existence by now.

I do know the law. I also have a fucked up sense of humor. :muahaha:

It is too bad stuff like this has to be handled by the police or court system. This is a parenting issue. The kid needs the shit slapped out of him, or worse. Unfortunately the parents in this case are probably part of the problem (after all behavior like this is learned) so they probably don't care.

I work with kids so I see how they treat each other. Its too bad shit like this happens. But then again, adults aren't much better. Look at how we treat each other on this board, and we are (mostly) adults, age wise at least.
It may be the cause of a parenting issue but once the little monkey stepped over the line into breaking the law it became a legal issue. I see no reason not to involve the law once the law has been broken. Many child molestors were molested as children. That doesnt mean they shouldnt be held responsible for their actions if they are underage and molest another child.

This is EXACTLY why we as police are frustrated. EVERYTHING comes down to us. Even "bullying" on social media. Mental illness. Drug and alcohol abuse. Pretty much everything. Then, when the public doesn't like how it is handled, we get hung out to dry. That's what this is, bullying. Call it "racial this" or "racial that" or harassment (which typically is not a one time behavior, it is repeated) or whatever you want, but now we get to police social media every time someone gets their feelings hurt.

The kid beat the other kids ass. Call it good.
Youre frustrated about doing your job? That sounds like a serious personal issue. When you signed up did they promise you the laws would never change? Your job is to arrest people that commit crimes when its all said and summarized. You dont get to determine how you do that job. You do it according to the procedure set forth by your dept. If your departments procedure is shitty then you voice your concerns and try to get them changed. However, you maintain your professionalism and do what you were hired to do.

I personally dont have a problem with the kid that was harrassed beating the other kids ass. However, what if the kid doing the harassing is a 275lb all state linebacker in high school and the kid being harassed is a 130lb science class nerd?
Aim at center mass and keep firing until the threat is neutralized.
You sound like an advocate of school shootings. Congratulations on being a low brow.

[...] Disrespect should always be punished. If it's not then it typically escalates. Good thing it was nipped in the bud..
That is the credo of the ghetto streets -- and of every cell-block of every prison in America.

Disrespect can issue from two distinctly different sources, those which are significant and those which are not. For example; if you were to call me a string of offensive names and vigorously insult me, why should that trouble me? Your opinion of anything is worthless to anyone other than those who inhabit your social sphere and share your values. For me to react to an insult from you would be similar to arguing with a barking dog or a raving psychopath on a street corner.

Disrespect can issue only from those who are themselves worthy of respect. The rest are irrelevant and deserve only to be ignored.

[...] Disrespect should always be punished. If it's not then it typically escalates. Good thing it was nipped in the bud..
That is the credo of the ghetto streets -- and of every cell-block of every prison in America.

Disrespect can issue from two distinctly different sources, those which are significant and those which are not. For example; if you were to call me a string of offensive names and vigorously insult me, why should that trouble me? Your opinion of anything is worthless to anyone other than those who inhabit your social sphere and share your values. For me to react to an insult from you would be similar to arguing with a barking dog or a raving psychopath on a street corner.

Disrespect can issue only from those who are themselves worthy of respect. The rest are irrelevant and deserve only to be ignored.
This is true. Some insults are not worth the time. However a racial insult should be dealt with severely.

I disagree. Anyone can disrespect you. Their worthiness of respect puts no limits on their ability to disrespect anyone.

No, I am an advocate of self-defense...far and away the best thing for that being a gun.
Hey dipshit. Did you not understand the circumstances? I kid in high school shouldnt be bringing a gun to class. You advocate school shooting you whack job.

No, I am an advocate of self-defense...far and away the best thing for that being a gun.

Keep rereading that sentence until it sinks through that thick skull to your walnut-sized brain.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

That makes sense. Obviously "to you" is going to be much different than what it means to say me or the guy that beat up the little asshole. Disrespect should always be punished. If it's not then it typically escalates. Good thing it was nipped in the bud..
I get what you are saying. Certain things do need to be stopped before they get worse. I am only just trying to say that sometimes you got to pick your battles.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

This is true. Some insults are not worth the time. However a racial insult should be dealt with severely.
Why?

The only important opinion of your race is your own. If you respect yourself and your race, why should you care if someone of insignificant status doesn't? How does it affect you?

But if someone whose opinion you have cause to respect insults you, then there is cause for concern. Concern, not assaultive anger.

I disagree. Anyone can disrespect you. Their worthiness of respect puts no limits on their ability to disrespect anyone.
Some people are incapable of respecting others, mainly because they have no respect for themselves.

Some time ago I got into a heated discussion with a Black fellow in another forum. His last comment to me was, "You're a faggot. All White men are lying faggots."

How does that stupid insult affect me? Even if I were interested in changing this guy's feeling toward Whites I doubt that would be possible. But I'm not interested. He and his opinion mean absolutely nothing to me. So as far as I'm concerned he no longer exists.

"IGNORE" is a very handy feature in most (all?) Internet forums. The effect is comparable to stepping over dog-shit on a sidewalk without breaking stride.

IGNORE" is a very handy feature in most (all?) Internet forums. The effect is comparable to stepping over dog-shit on a sidewalk without breaking stride.
I may have to borrow that. Some people's words are a complete waste of time.

Here's the straight dope on this story.

Charges Possible Over Video Of Black Student Eating Chicken

The teenager recorded a 16-year-old black boy eating chicken wings and in narrating the video called the older boy the N-word and made references to “being broke and on welfare,” said Morganelli, who called the video “reprehensible” and “repulsive.”

After seeing the video on social media, the black student attacked the white student at a football game, Morganelli said. Lower Saucon police charged the black student with assault and other offenses; the charges are pending in juvenile court.

Morganelli opened the probe on Wednesday after an attorney for the black student showed him the video.

The Saucon Valley School District investigated the incident and “handled it very appropriately,” schools Superintendent Monica McHale-Small told The Morning Call newspaper of Allentown. She called the white student’s behavior “incredibly vile.”

Why?

The only important opinion of your race is your own. If you respect yourself and your race, why should you care if someone of insignificant status doesn't? How does it affect you?

But if someone whose opinion you have cause to respect insults you, then there is cause for concern. Concern, not assaultive anger.

Some people are incapable of respecting others, mainly because they have no respect for themselves.

Some time ago I got into a heated discussion with a Black fellow in another forum. His last comment to me was, "You're a faggot. All White men are lying faggots."

How does that stupid insult affect me? Even if I were interested in changing this guy's feeling toward Whites I doubt that would be possible. But I'm not interested. He and his opinion mean absolutely nothing to me. So as far as I'm concerned he no longer exists.

"IGNORE" is a very handy feature in most (all?) Internet forums. The effect is comparable to stepping over dog-shit on a sidewalk without breaking stride.

I already explained this. if you hold your race as important to you then you have a duty to check any disrespect towards it. I've already mentioned how ignoring disrespect does nothing but embolden the person doing it. They then escalate and tell others its ok. Before you know it its occurring everywhere. Its not really the stupid little comment. Its the fact that you are letting the little cave chimps think its ok if you just ignore it.

Now if youre talking about some internet forum then you have to ignore it. At least to the point of trying to physically correct the issue. There is a reason some of these white boys on here say things they would never say to me in public. They know there are no physical consequences on the internet. However, you see how silent they are in person. Yes I agree they are beneath me. However the point is not to allow the behavior to be accepted. Once it becomes accepted then it becomes a common thing that gets on the already long list of micro aggressions my people have to mentally deal with on a day to day basis..

Last edited:
I already explained this. if you hold your race as important to you then you have a duty to check any disrespect towards it. I've already mentioned how ignoring disrespect does nothing but embolden the person doing it. They then escalate and tell others its ok. Before you know it its occurring everywhere. Its not really the stupid little comment. Its the fact that you are letting the little cave chimps think its ok if you just ignore it.

Now if youre talking about some internet forum then you have to ignore it. At least to the point of trying to physically correct the issue. There is a reason some of these white boys on here say things they would never say to me in public. They know there are no physical consequences on the internet. However, you see how silent they are in person. Yes I agree they are beneath me. However the point is not to allow the behavior to be accepted. Once it becomes accepted then it becomes a common thing that gets on the already long list of micro aggressions my people have to mentally deal with on a day to day basis..
Suppose you overhear some White fellow whom you know to be a proficient MMA fighter and who is twice your size say he dislikes n!iggers -- what do you do?

Suppose the same fellow calls you a n!gger right to your face-- what do you do?

Suppose you are pulled over by a couple of tobacco-chewing redneck cops for speeding and one of them says to the other that you look like a monkey -- what do you do?

Are you aware that this retaliatory "respect" requirement you place so much importance on is a major component of the cell-block culture which has found its way to the streets and accounts for most of the Black on Black killings in ghetto neighborhoods?

Last edited:

Suppose you overhear some White fellow whom you know to be a proficient MMA fighter and who is twice your size say he dislikes n!iggers -- what do you do?

Suppose the same fellow calls you a n!gger right to your face-- what do you do?

Suppose you are pulled over by a couple of tobacco-chewing redneck cops for speeding and one of them says to the other that you look like a monkey -- what do you do?

Are you aware that this retaliatory "respect" requirement you place so much importance on is a major component of the cell-block culture which has found its way to the streets and accounts for most of the Black on Black killings in ghetto neighborhoods?

I tell him his mom and his and his crippled sister likes *******.

Slap him like a bitch and watch him turn a mottled pink.

Tell the one that said it his mother thought I looked like Denzel Washington.

Thats a pretty useless factoid I am well aware of since I was raised in the ghetto. FYI. Its not from the cell block. What is the relevance to it being used when discussing whites?

Forum List

Back