White Kid May be Criminally Prosecuted for Videotaping Black Classmate Eating Chicken

I'd have to disagree. In my neighborhood we were always anti cop. Too many crooked ones robbing, assaulting, and killing Blacks then too.
So you'd like the cops to stay out of the black neighborhoods and leave the innocent at the mercy if the thugs?

I think it's something we ought to try for a year or two. They do a thankless job for little money serving "your people."

I'd have to disagree. In my neighborhood we were always anti cop. Too many crooked ones robbing, assaulting, and killing Blacks then too.
So you'd like the cops to stay out of the black neighborhoods and leave the innocent at the mercy if the thugs?

I think it's something we ought to try for a year or two. They do a thankless job for little money serving "your people."
No need to have the deputized KKK in Black neighborhoods. They could stay the fuck away and we will handle it ourselves.

I'd rather have unpaid criminals in my neighborhood than have criminals paid via my tax dollar killing me.

Yep. Regan started the bullshit. I vividly remember seeing my first mentally ill person as a kid after he kicked most of them out of the hospitals.
"You lie!"

Blame your own ACLU.

Reagan closed empty hospitals because they could no longer treat the mentally ill against their will if their condition could be controlled with medication. Blame the ACLU and "patients rights"

Yep. Regan started the bullshit. I vividly remember seeing my first mentally ill person as a kid after he kicked most of them out of the hospitals.
"You lie!"

Blame your own ACLU.

Reagan closed empty hospitals because they could no longer treat the mentally ill against their will if their condition could be controlled with medication. Blame the ACLU and "patients rights"
"You ignant"

Ronald Reagan’s shameful legacy: Violence, the homeless, mental illness

[...]

Total arrests 98590 (32240 felony, 61551 Misd, + "Other")
808 marijuana arrets (0.8%)
3493 narcotics
2503 "dangerous drugs"

total drug arrests 6.9%

I did the same for the Chicago PD. 42253 drug arrests (including all drugs) 167541 total arrests = 25%

So 80% Not even fucking close.
I can't argue with those major city numbers. But if you will watch the COPS series you won't be able to argue with the consistent eight out of ten arrests for drugs (count them) numbers either. Because that's what you will see. Car stop after car stop, in different towns and small cities all over the U.S. Almost all drugs arrests.

The rest, mainly domestic squabbles, disorderly persons, a few stolen car chases, rarely anything major. A few of "buy & bust" drug operations. Some prostitution set-up sting operations.

Occasionally a segment will be devoted to "no-knock," early-morning drug raids, which I (and many others) regard as a disgraceful abuse of police authority. These raids take place over a hundred times a day all over the U.S. and rarely result in anything other than petty drug arrests. "Botched" raids are not uncommon, often resulting in serious damage, injuries to innocent parties and, sometimes, death.

Here are some facts you won't find in the mainstream media: It should give you a clue about why a substantial percentage of Americans are increasingly antagonistic toward police.

http://www.cato.org/raidmap/

Overkill: The Rise of Paramilitary Police Raids in America

Militarized SWAT Drug Raids on the Rise

Terrifying 'Flash Grenades' Are Becoming All Too Common In Drug Raids

Last edited:

That inbred cave chimp Wilson lost his job because he was a feral racist cave chimp that got off because his dept covered for him. He had no justification to shoot anyone but I'm not going to have a pointless argument about it.
How much do you know about the Darrel Wilson/Michael Brown encounter?

How do you think Wilson should have dealt with Brown?

That inbred cave chimp Wilson lost his job because he was a feral racist cave chimp that got off because his dept covered for him. He had no justification to shoot anyone but I'm not going to have a pointless argument about it.

You are wasting your time asslips thinks Brown was an angel. He thinks Wilson should have let brown shoot him in his car.

This is EXACTLY why we as police are frustrated. EVERYTHING comes down to us. Even "bullying" on social media. Mental illness. Drug and alcohol abuse. Pretty much everything. Then, when the public doesn't like how it is handled, we get hung out to dry. That's what this is, bullying. Call it "racial this" or "racial that" or harassment (which typically is not a one time behavior, it is repeated) or whatever you want, but now we get to police social media every time someone gets their feelings hurt.

The kid beat the other kids ass. Call it good.
Youre frustrated about doing your job? That sounds like a serious personal issue. When you signed up did they promise you the laws would never change? Your job is to arrest people that commit crimes when its all said and summarized. You dont get to determine how you do that job. You do it according to the procedure set forth by your dept. If your departments procedure is shitty then you voice your concerns and try to get them changed. However, you maintain your professionalism and do what you were hired to do.

I personally dont have a problem with the kid that was harrassed beating the other kids ass. However, what if the kid doing the harassing is a 275lb all state linebacker in high school and the kid being harassed is a 130lb science class nerd?

It isn't about the laws changing. It is about federal and state governments reducing funding on mental health, drug and alcohol programs, and prisons. Guess what that equals? Cops get to repeatedly deal with mentally ill alcoholics and meth addicts because the rest of the system is failing. We arrest them, they release them, we arrest them, they release them, eventually things go south and we end up shooting them. Then who takes all the shit for it? Yes, the police.

So, yes I am fucking frustrated. And it ain't just me. This is countrywide Take it from the former Chief in Dallas:

Blame Regan for releasing all the nut cases and the GOP for cutting the funding to treat and house them. Still you have to do your job regardless. It may be frustrating but no one every promised you it wouldnt be. Anyone that has an issue with you shooting someone that is about to harm you is not someone you should be concerned with. You should ask yourself if you did everything you could possibly do in orde to deescalate the situation and if force is required was it the minimum needed. if you can say yes to those questions honestly then you should be good.

oh, just Reagan???? OK, lol.

And really, I shouldn't be concerned with public opinion? Because public opinion cost Darren Wilson his job when he JUSTIFIABLY shot Michael Brown. So don't give me that bullshit. You would be frustrated too if the douchebag politicians (liberals are WORSE) keep letting these violent people out of prison for us to deal with, people who attack and try to kill us. So yeah, really fucking easy for you to say, isn't it?

My guess, if Michael Brown had been white you wouldn't give a shit. Michael Brown was the cave chimp.

He knows that Wilson was white and Brown was black. That's all he needs to know.

I haven't been under a rock. I was only trying to make a point. Maybe asking this question would have been a better way to put it: Is there anything that a person can't be busted for these days?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
You dont think doing something with racist intent is bad? What point were you trying to make? You cant be busted for smoking weed anymore in certain states. Nor can you get busted for drinking if you are over the age established by the laws of that state.
I believe that doing something with a racist intent is bad, yes, but how does a white kid filming a black kid eating food fall into such a category? What if the reason for the filming didn't have anything to do with race? Should the kid still be busted because of how other people choose to look at the kid's choice of action?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Did you read the link? From your comment i dont think you did.

Charges Possible Over Video Of Black Student Eating Chicken

"The teenager recorded a 16-year-old black boy eating chicken wings and in narrating the video called the older boy the N-word and made references to “being broke and on welfare,” said Morganelli, who called the video “reprehensible” and “repulsive"
Still at the end of the day, someone being filmed eating food is not the worst thing that can be done to them. When you really think about it, such a thing is actually done anyways. If restaurants can film their customers through their surveillance systems, why can't that kid film someone too?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly
You keep missing the point somehow. Its not that he filmed the Black kid eating. its that the white boy filmed him eating and made it a racial attack. You didnt ask if it was the worst thing. You asked if it was a bad thing.
Even if it was meant in a bad way, being filmed eating food is not the worst thing that can happen to a person. If that is all that happened, then at the end of the day, I wouldn't have had an issue with it if I was the one that it was happening to. I would rather be filmed eating food compared to being beaten on or worse.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Even if it was meant in a bad way, being filmed eating food is not the worst thing that can happen to a person. If that is all that happened, then at the end of the day, I wouldn't have had an issue with it if I was the one that it was happening to. I would rather be filmed eating food compared to being beaten on or worse.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Compliments on your common-sense assessment of what essentially is an absurdly insignificant issue.

The humor associated with a Black man eating chicken (or watermelon) is based on antiquated stereotypes deriving from the minstrel show era of the 1920s and beyond. The only possible effect of making such a big deal of what some maliciously silly teen-ager did is to blow it out of proportion with contemporary reality and to prolong the antagonism it represents.

The purpose of reviving this chicken-eating stereotype is race-based humor, a practice which is not restricted to Whites. There are Black comedians whose mockery of White stereotypes is a major part of their act. Paul Mooney and Dave Chapelle are two outstanding examples of this. There is no question that a White comedian who exploits Blacks the way these two Black comedians (and a few others) exploit Whites would be the subject of angry protests and, probably, formal censure.

The time when this type of humor was relevant is long past. Intelligent Blacks realize the best way to deal with it is to ignore it, thus demonstrating appropriate contempt for its source.

You dont think doing something with racist intent is bad? What point were you trying to make? You cant be busted for smoking weed anymore in certain states. Nor can you get busted for drinking if you are over the age established by the laws of that state.
I believe that doing something with a racist intent is bad, yes, but how does a white kid filming a black kid eating food fall into such a category? What if the reason for the filming didn't have anything to do with race? Should the kid still be busted because of how other people choose to look at the kid's choice of action?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

"The teenager recorded a 16-year-old black boy eating chicken wings and in narrating the video called the older boy the N-word and made references to “being broke and on welfare,” said Morganelli, who called the video “reprehensible” and “repulsive"
Still at the end of the day, someone being filmed eating food is not the worst thing that can be done to them. When you really think about it, such a thing is actually done anyways. If restaurants can film their customers through their surveillance systems, why can't that kid film someone too?

Holly
You keep missing the point somehow. Its not that he filmed the Black kid eating. its that the white boy filmed him eating and made it a racial attack. You didnt ask if it was the worst thing. You asked if it was a bad thing.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Again no one said anything about it being the worst thing. You just made that up after you didnt like my reason for saying the little pink monkey did it with bad intent. No one cares if you would not have had an issue. The guy involved did have an issue. Thats why he beat the little cave chimp up.

One day in the future white people will be astounded and dismayed to find out no one cares what whites think is the appropriate way to respond to disrespect. Its amazing to me that some still believe what they think has any credibility.

^^^ If beating on the film maker is what happened in return, I hope that they like whatever food is being served in the nearest jail because beating on the film maker only dug a hole for himself. My only question is, was the film maker really worth going to jail over?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Again no one said anything about it being the worst thing. You just made that up after you didnt like my reason for saying the little pink monkey did it with bad intent. No one cares if you would not have had an issue. The guy involved did have an issue. Thats why he beat the little cave chimp up.

One day in the future white people will be astounded and dismayed to find out no one cares what whites think is the appropriate way to respond to disrespect. Its amazing to me that some still believe what they think has any credibility.
People will always care about Whites think and do. After all, we built this nation and Western Society to what it is today. Your type people would have never been able, nor ever will, to accomplish such a remarkable glorious achievement. Now mind your master and get your ass back to the plantation.
:whip:

^^^ If beating on the film maker is what happened in return, I hope that they like whatever food is being served in the nearest jail because beating on the film maker only dug a hole for himself. My only question is, was the film maker really worth going to jail over?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
You have to deal with the consequences of your actions. The only person that can answer that question is the person that beat up the little monkey. If it was me at that age and same situation the film maker would have gotten the worst beating of his life but without any witnesses.

Good stuff. The should put the little inbred cave chimp in prison for about 2 months.
So you SUPPORT violating the 1st amendment when it suits you?
Ethnic intimidation and harassment is against the law dipshit. Has nothing to do with the first.
You are a truly SPECIAL kind of stupid, kid.

Forum List

Back