White Kid May be Criminally Prosecuted for Videotaping Black Classmate Eating Chicken

"Jewish Problem" and "Race War" are categories of article on this website.

There are other sources, however, this did really happen.

I think a white kid making a racist video is something the school should deal with as a discipline problem.

It is a violation of the First Amendment to criminally prosecute.

68551639.jpg

Making fun of blacks is worse then making fun of the handicap

Making fun of Whites is the most common and popular part of most Black comedians' acts.
I disagree. Making fun of whites is pretty much a part of all comedian acts regardless of race. I have never seen it be the most popular or common. The only one I can even recall is the one Eddie Murphy did about white priviledge.

Making fun of someone for being White, is like making fun of someone because they are intelligent

John Morganelli
2 hrs ·
A handful of people have called my office to proclaim that being a racist is not a crime and that, therefore, no further investigation is needed in the matter involving the recording and distribution of a racist video aimed directly at one, particular black high school student who was minding his own business.

It is true that being a racist is not a crime. But Harassment IS a crime and when one engages in the harassment of another individual with malicious intention toward the race,color, religion or national origin of that person, -- that is yet another crime- called Ethnic Intimidation.

Every person has a right to the peaceful enjoyment of their lives. No one should be subjected to seriously disparaging statements about their physical characteristics including but not limited to their race.

You can let him know what you think on his FB :)

Making fun of Whites is the most common and popular part of most Black comedians' acts.
I disagree. Making fun of whites is pretty much a part of all comedian acts regardless of race. I have never seen it be the most popular or common. The only one I can even recall is the one Eddie Murphy did about white priviledge.

Comedy is comedy, if it's good. I used to really enjoy Murphy. I've had a few black friends over the years and a few times I would ask them, how about some white jokes? They all said they didn't know any. I didn't believe it.
Here is a white joke I made up. I thought it was funny.
find the honkey.jpg

Last edited:
Now I really want fried chicken. I have a spice recipe I mix with the flour that is out of sight...and no, none of you fuckers can have it. lol

Forum List

Back