White house warns of cliff... That they created

Those events are not scare tactics
they really happened
you might think differently about all of this if you were one of those sacrificing it all to protect you
just the facts

I am not the type of guy a terrorist wants to meet in a dark alley.

A handful? I hold the entire Congress responsible for the state of the nation, as well as "we the people". The system of legislation and litigation for profit has created this nations problems. And we, The lazy, apathetic and self centered public let the professional politicians have the power and influence to do it.

How do WE fix it? Let's start with Flat tax, Term limits and tort reform. We need to stop looking for some one to blame and take the bull by the horn and fix it our selves.

The Libertarian party is great place to start.

A handful? I hold the entire Congress responsible for the state of the nation, as well as "we the people". The system of legislation and litigation for profit has created this nations problems. And we, The lazy, apathetic and self centered public let the professional politicians have the power and influence to do it.

How do WE fix it? Let's start with Flat tax, Term limits and tort reform. We need to stop looking for some one to blame and take the bull by the horn and fix it our selves.

The Libertarian party is great place to start.

to start with I agree with many of your resolutions
congress has been liberal sense 2007 with the GOP re gaining the house in 2010
now I agree that congress is to blame
from the last gop budget we have added 800 billion in spending and revenue is fallen due to no jobs

none of that was the GOPs doing

Lie. A handful of guys in congress created it.

really?]

Yes really.

really?
congress has not done a budget other than the GOP in 4 years
In the 2009 fiscal year — the last of George W. Bush’s presidency — federal spending rose by 17.9% from $2.98 trillion to $3.52 trillion.” This is inaccurate for two reasons: first, as Nutting notes in a separate chart, Obama was responsible for $140 billion in stimulus spending in 2009. Therefore, insinuating that the 2009 deficit was garnered entirely under President Bush’s watch is misleading.

Second, and related, Nutting fails to place blame for a number of other spending items President Obama signed into law on the President, particularly those from the $410 billion H.R. 1105, the Omnibus Appropriations Act, 2009. This Act, signed into law by President Obama on March 11, 2009, included the following:

this does not include the lasdt 50% of tarp BHO got in Jan 2009
Correcting the media on Obama’s spending record… again « Hot Air
Bush would request the second $350B from Congress if President-Elect Obama asked for it.
President-Elect Obama asked for it, and he got it. Tim Geithner, who could not do his own taxes and who, as a regulator, did nothing about the Libor scandal, would have all $700B to play with.

Read more: Articles: Why Blame Obama?

not sure why you ignored this
links are above in response to your original thread

Those events are not scare tactics
they really happened
you might think differently about all of this if you were one of those sacrificing it all to protect you
just the facts

I am not the type of guy a terrorist wants to meet in a dark alley.

Me either
but being on the 125th floor of the WTC may have shed a different light on those events
Military budgets cannot prevent 19 insanely motivated terrorist from using box cutters and turning passenger jets into scud missiles either
do agree that military spending needs a trim

And then, of course, the President announces that unless the GOP agrees with him completely with no compromise on his part whatsoever, he will let send the nation over the fiscal cliff. Call his bluff. We deserve it for reelecting him.

Yes really. You keep pasting irrelevant crap. If you don't understand who, how and why the date came to be you aren't qualified to be discussing it.

adding 4-500 billion dollars to the base line budget has nothing to do with the 1.5 trillion dollar deficit?
losing the revenue we have lost due to 14-15% U6 UE has nothing to do with another 400 billion?
what do anyone's qualifications have to do with those facts
Total revenue $2.57 trillion 2007, last GOP budget
$2.105 trillion (enacted)[1] 2009
2009 United States federal budget - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
2007 United States federal budget - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
$3.518 trillion (enacted)[1] spending 2009
Total expenditures $2.73 trillion 2007 spending
revenues fell 450 billion
spending went up 800 billion
we had a 1.5 trillion dollar defict in 2009 with BHO adding the spending as you can clearly see from the last GOP Budget

being in denial is not a river in Egypt Politico
voting for this man is your right, being lied too and supporting him is not smart, but again is your right

Yes really. You keep pasting irrelevant crap. If you don't understand who, how and why the date came to be you aren't qualified to be discussing it.

adding 700 billion dollars to the last GOP base line budget has nothing to do with the 1.5 trillion dollar deficit?
losing the revenue we have lost due to 14-15% U6 UE has nothing to do with another 400 billion?
what do anyone's qualifications have to do with those facts
Total revenue $2.57 trillion 2007, last GOP budget
$2.105 trillion (enacted)[1] 2009 revenue
2009 United States federal budget - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
2007 United States federal budget - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
$3.518 trillion (enacted)[1] spending 2009
Total expenditures $2.73 trillion 2007 spending
revenues fell 450 billion
spending went up 800 billion
we had a 1.5 trillion dollar defict in 2009 with BHO adding the spending as you can clearly see from the last GOP Budget

being in denial is not a river in Egypt Politico
voting for this man is your right, being lied too and supporting him is not smart, but again is your right

Must be the, "your not qualified to speak" talking point was released today. Been hearing this all day.

And then, of course, the President announces that unless the GOP agrees with him completely with no compromise on his part whatsoever, he will let send the nation over the fiscal cliff. Call his bluff. We deserve it for reelecting him.

I agree 100%
it has all ways been his plan
Never allow a crises to go to waste
this plan began 4 years ago
This is why he ignored it after he got the baseline where he wanted it and then focused on taking 700 billion out of medicare to BK it
He is a very shrewd and very smart, I will give him that

Must be the, "your not qualified to speak" talking point was released today. Been hearing this all day.

I got up @ 0500
drove 60 miles
worked 10 hours on a petrochemical project 1300 miles from home
got home @ 1830

missed it I guess
BTW these Petrochem obs are all the obs that have been created for the most part
Motiva
Total
they added 30,000 alone, maybe more

Forum List

Back