POLICE STATE: FBI Quietly Created New Category of Extremism Ahead of 2024 Election to Include Trump-MAGA Supporters

Now, why don’t you tell us about the Deep State?
We live in a police state situation. Anyone affected knows it. And it is not from inner city areas only. The red areas still have citizens who support authoritarians. However, the percentages have dropped some.

POLICE STATE:

FBI Quietly Created New Category of Extremism Ahead of 2024 Election to Include Trump-MAGA Supporters

4 Oct 2023 ~~ By Jim Hoft

Shut It Down – The FBI is beyond repair.

As the 2024 election season heats up the FBI has created a new terrorism category to include Trump supporters.

This is taking place at the same time the Biden regime is targeting President Trump with over 91 indictments on bogus criminal acts in several states.
And it occurs as the demented President screams about MAGA during his public speeches.
What’s next – Prison camps?
And for the record, MAGA and infiltrators caused $1.5 million in damages.
The BLM summer of love protests-riots caused nearly $2 billion in damages.
So, this new focus by the FBI is clearly political targeting and unconstitutional.
Via Newsweek:
FBI whistleblower Steve Friend weighed in on the latest admission by the Deep State.

Commentary:
Garland and Wray need to be tarred, feathered and rode out of D.C. on a rail...
Their treason against America is beyond the pale.
Reagan was right when he claimed the most fearful nine words in America are:

"I’m from the government and I’m here to help.’”

Why don't they make it a crime to criticize the FBI or any Dim?

The WEF uses the deep state to cover for great reset allies like Clinton and Biden.

You serve the WEF. Democrats take their orders. You will eat bugs.

Bull Shit

The Deep State is funded by George Soros

POLICE STATE:

FBI Quietly Created New Category of Extremism Ahead of 2024 Election to Include Trump-MAGA Supporters

4 Oct 2023 ~~ By Jim Hoft

Shut It Down – The FBI is beyond repair.

As the 2024 election season heats up the FBI has created a new terrorism category to include Trump supporters.

This is taking place at the same time the Biden regime is targeting President Trump with over 91 indictments on bogus criminal acts in several states.
And it occurs as the demented President screams about MAGA during his public speeches.
What’s next – Prison camps?
And for the record, MAGA and infiltrators caused $1.5 million in damages.
The BLM summer of love protests-riots caused nearly $2 billion in damages.
So, this new focus by the FBI is clearly political targeting and unconstitutional.
Via Newsweek:
FBI whistleblower Steve Friend weighed in on the latest admission by the Deep State.

Commentary:
Garland and Wray need to be tarred, feathered and rode out of D.C. on a rail...
Their treason against America is beyond the pale.
Reagan was right when he claimed the most fearful nine words in America are:

"I’m from the government and I’m here to help.’”

Already a dozen threads on this Newsweek article.

Here's the main one:

Not really a new category. Groups like the proud boys and the oath keepers were already considered white supremacist groups. Though they weren't considered terrorist groups until after they started planning the Jan 6 attack.

Not really a new category. Groups like the proud boys and the oath keepers were already considered white supremacist groups. Though they weren't considered terrorist groups until after they started planning the Jan 6 attack.
They aren't white supremacists or terrorist, you worthless piece of shit.

All those conservatives burning cars and looting stores, walking up to strangers and shooting them in the head, carjacking. I'm all for locking them up...
Yes violent and extreme people are a danger to themselves, the communities where they live and everyone around them. If they are caught committing crimes, violent or not, throw the book at um.

Forum List

Back