'White History Month' Sign Stirs Up Flemington, NJ.

How dare some white person stand out and ask they be Recognized in a country they helped build like all the colors that has a month of their own

simple amazing

I don't have a problem with Black History Month but I do have a problem with BET. THAT I find discriminatory.

Dozens of white networks and ONE black network.

Yeah, I can see how YOU would find that "discriminatory".

:rolleyes:
There aren't any White Networks.
Why does there need to be any?

Is there a shortage of TV shows/networks showing positive examples of white families?

If you think there should be one showing positive examples of white nationalists, you'll have trouble finding enough people with a full set of teeth, no criminal record, and not all strung out on meth, to host the shows

I don't have a problem with Black History Month but I do have a problem with BET. THAT I find discriminatory.

CBS ABC etc etc all started by white people and with majority white programming.
Whites represent 72% of the population... Hispanics 16%... Blacks 12%... we should probably have a Hispanic History Month and pay it more attention than the Black one.

White history is the totally wrong approach to stop the 'black' and 'women's' and various other segregationist approaches to documenting history. But the backlash is to be expected.
Thank a lefty.

cuz the RWs aren't racist, inbred crackers?

You live in La La Land.
Do you have a response to my post? I'll discuss if you will.

CBS ABC etc etc all started by white people and with majority white programming.
Whites represent 72% of the population... Hispanics 16%... Blacks 12%... we should probably have a Hispanic History Month and pay it more attention than the Black one.
There is a Hispanic month. People whine about that too where I live.

What would they do during white history month? "Hey let's review all the history of white people we've talked about the last 11 months"?
Funny my daughter is being forced to make an african mask in art class..I said well aren't most of the kids at school white? She said yes I said so why the hell are yall doing an African mask? She doesn't know. So I filled her in on the assault on white history,culture,pride etc.

Really? I have never seen WET . White Entertainment Television,What channel is that on? The only racist in that story is that anti white mixed breed...He is even pissing off the cops.

What would they do during white history month? "Hey let's review all the history of white people we've talked about the last 11 months"?
Funny my daughter is being forced to make an african mask in art class..I said well aren't most of the kids at school white? She said yes I said so why the hell are yall doing an African mask? She doesn't know. So I filled her in on the assault on white history,culture,pride etc.

Really? I have never seen WET . White Entertainment Television,What channel is that on? The only racist in that story is that anti white mixed breed...He is even pissing off the cops.
Werent you the one that claimed you home schooled your kids and told your niece to to refuse to put away her necklace at school?.

Hispanic heritage month is September 15 to October 14. It's difficult to celebrate because everything is racist. So you think you could get away with wearing a Sombrero and serape? No. You can't even mention burritos.

I love the whole idea of white pride because I so enjoy seeing the race baiters foam at the mouth.

She spends the entire year learning white history. The founding of America and the history of Europe are the histories that kids learn. All they learn about black people is that they were slaves.

so the teacher is tying her to a desk and beating her? that's force.
you must like melodrama.

This is actually a good thread. What would white people celebrate in a white history month?
Western Civilization?
They got all that from the Egyptians, Chinese, and Indus valley civilizations.
And swirled all that together, adapted and evolved it, contributed their own gigantic and overwhelming share of new material and new application, and did it better than anyone had ever done it before. In any event, it beats what passes for 'civilization' on the African continent, beyond the coastal and waterway regions.

She spends the entire year learning white history. The founding of America and the history of Europe are the histories that kids learn. All they learn about black people is that they were slaves.
Exactly. Thats why my kids got instruction at an early age about real Black history. The worst thing you can do is teach a Black child that their history begin as a slave.

Well, that was their high point.

Forum List

Back