White Fragility 101

I'm sure you've seen me use the term a few times, if not, you may have seen this term used elsewhere.

Here's a discussion between a white podcaster and the white author, Robin DiAngelo, "White Fragility: Why It’s So Hard for White People to Talk About Racism", who coined this term back in 2011.

"White Fragility 101" | Crooked Media

The author explains what white fragility is, and the impact that it has on all white people and white progressives in particular: “One of the things that can trigger white fragility is generalizing about white people.”

It goes into many other aspects of this and is quite an accurate and informative discussion.

If you're open to the discourse, it's a good listen.

Let me know your thoughts once you do.
How about instead of listening to two people who agree with each other talk, we listen to highly credentialed folks on both sides debate a similar topic.

"How about instead" you not define the topic and cool your jets and just listen.

I'm sure you've seen me use the term a few times, if not, you may have seen this term used elsewhere.

Here's a discussion between a white podcaster and the white author, Robin DiAngelo, "White Fragility: Why It’s So Hard for White People to Talk About Racism", who coined this term back in 2011.

The author explains what white fragility is, and the impact that it has on all white people and white progressives in particular: “One of the things that can trigger white fragility is generalizing about white people.”

It goes into many other aspects of this and is quite an accurate and informative discussion.

How about instead of listening to two people who agree with each other talk, we listen to highly credentialed folks on both sides debate a similar topic.

"How about instead" you not define the topic and cool your jets and just listen.

White privilege is discussed heavily in it. Quiet down fish. I’m not here to be talked too and listen to a sermon. You can have your religion, im not apart of it. Is there something about an actual debate that’s scary to you?

Might have something to do with immediately calling white people racists at the slightest provocation. Frankly, I am immune to the bs. Set goals, work hard to achieve them and don't let others pull you down.

No. Spare us your white rules of life because that's not how you accomplished what you have.
How then do you say I accomplished what I have in this life oh great know it all?

White privilege.

"White privilege" is granted to all whom articulate the english language, look like a decent human being, behave like a decent human being and show respect for law and order,
Ask Asians about the "white privilege" they enjoy in America.

No white privilege granted
Cant_get_job_trump_is_racist.jpg

Thrives on white privilege
Ben_Carson_t580.jpg

Dr DiAngelo talks about how whites like to present non-credentialed people's opinions and raise it to the level of, and often even higher than, credentialed people.

That said, what are these two's credentials?

It’s 4 people, 2 on each side. I’m also not down with credentialism when used as an appeal to authority. That’s not so in this case. Dyson is a professor of black studies I believe as well as a preacher, his partner is a journalist for The NY Times (I think). The other side is Jordan Pederson famous psychologist and author, and his partner is a famous British author and pundit as well. The topic is mainly political correctness, but they spend a good amount of time delving into race.

Jordan Peterson is an alt right idiot who is not credible. Why should anyone listen to him?

White privilege is discussed heavily in it. Quiet down fish. I’m not here to be talked too and listen to a sermon. You can have your religion, im not apart of it. Is there something about an actual debate that’s scary to you?

Apparently there is to you because you're in one and want people to listen to alt right idiots debating people about white privilege knowing that one side is going to deny it even as their white privilege allows them to argue against the very privilege they know they get.

Might have something to do with immediately calling white people racists at the slightest provocation. Frankly, I am immune to the bs. Set goals, work hard to achieve them and don't let others pull you down.

No. Spare us your white rules of life because that's not how you accomplished what you have.
How then do you say I accomplished what I have in this life oh great know it all?

White privilege.

"White privilege" is granted to all whom articulate the english language, look like a decent human being, behave like a decent human being and show respect for law and order,

Ben_Carson_t580.jpg
Lol! Whites like you love punk ass Ben Carson.

White privilege.

Ben_Carson_t580.jpg
Lets try this again...tell me if you feel better now? Do you understand the total context now? Care to address it?

78ef48a8d7c1060bc40e9a575e4cd917.jpg

obama-gq-1215-05.jpg

Last edited:

Dr DiAngelo talks about how whites like to present non-credentialed people's opinions and raise it to the level of, and often even higher than, credentialed people.

It’s 4 people, 2 on each side. I’m also not down with credentialism when used as an appeal to authority. That’s not so in this case. Dyson is a professor of black studies I believe as well as a preacher, his partner is a journalist for The NY Times (I think). The other side is Jordan Pederson famous psychologist and author, and his partner is a famous British author and pundit as well. The topic is mainly political correctness, but they spend a good amount of time delving into race.

Jordan Peterson is an alt right idiot who is not credible. Why should anyone listen to him?

I googled the name. Jordan Peterson - Wikipedia
Jesus Krist, you must be his publicist.

To answer your question, h

White fragility. Is that real thing? I see a few whites that hate themselves, the equivalent of "UNCLE TOMS". They have this white guilt thing. And I also met Blacks that don't buy into this perennial "victimization" bullshit, they transcended and got out of the loop. And they know that this asshole, George Floyd was a thug, drug addict/ criminal and never deserved this attention. But the ass hole is a NOW a martyr? Why? We live in the real world... The media insists on creating race animosity...

Your post is an example of white fragility. It's so real for you that you do it and don't know. The white uncle toms are those like you. Whites who oppose racism aren't the ones that hate themselves. There is no black victimization a George Floyd according to everyone that knew him was not what you say. You are white trash. You and those like you create racial animosity.

White privilege.

Ben_Carson_t580.jpg
Lets try this again...tell me if you feel better now? Do you understand the total context now? Care to address it?

obama-gq-1215-05.jpg
White privilege is a term made up by whites that detail things no educated illiterate white scum like you get that non white people don't. Like the privilege of whining about racism happening to whites just because others want equality.

White privilege.

Ben_Carson_t580.jpg

obama-gq-1215-05.jpg
White privilege is a term made up by whites that detail things no educated illiterate white scum like you get that non white people don't. Like the privilege of whining about racism happening to whites just because others want equality.
White privilege is a term engineered by unambitious, unaccountable blacks who refuse to behave like a decent human being should to pave their own way.
Ask overachieving Asians about white privilege.

Wow perfect example of an ad hominem attack. What about his views make him an “alt-righter”? I’m very curious to hear. Of course if he is such an “alt-righter”, their views are pretty shallow and easily dismissible with simple logic. So what’s the harm in listening to him? Especially with the great Micheal Dyson there to oppose his “alt-right” views and light him up.

Apparently there is to you because you're in one and want people to listen to alt right idiots debating people about white privilege knowing that one side is going to deny it even as their white privilege allows them to argue against the very privilege they know they get.

ya know who relies on ad hominems, a priori, and strawman arguments a lot, and are afraid of debate? Religious people. If he’s so easily dismissible as an alt righter, what are his alt-right views?
ad hominem hŏm′ə-nĕm″, -nəm

• adj.
    Attacking a person's character or motivations rather than a position or argument.
  • adj.
    Appealing to the emotions rather than to logic or reason.
  • n.
    To the man; to the interests or passions of the person.

“The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man.” -- Malcolm X

White fragility. Is that real thing? I see a few whites that hate themselves, the equivalent of "UNCLE TOMS". They have this white guilt thing. And I also met Blacks that don't buy into this perennial "victimization" bullshit, they transcended and got out of the loop. And they know that this asshole, George Floyd was a thug, drug addict/ criminal and never deserved this attention. But the ass hole is a NOW a martyr? Why? We live in the real world... The media insists on creating race animosity...

Your post is an example of white fragility. It's so real for you that you do it and don't know. The white uncle toms are those like you. Whites who oppose racism aren't the ones that hate themselves. There is no black victimization a George Floyd according to everyone that knew him was not what you say. You are white trash. You and those like you create racial animosity.

The irony of this post (especially the last sentence) is bigger than the solar system.

Who Da Fuck cares..............so many dang sensitive people in this country...

Go cry to your mommy...............some just don't care........and stop stealing big screen TVs..........and acting like a bunch of animals.

Thank you very much......:rolleyes:

I googled the name. Jordan Peterson - Wikipedia
Jesus Krist, you must be his publicist.

To answer your question, h

He literally travels the world to give lectures in sold out 5,000 seat theaters, and he’s sold tens of millions of books worldwide. Thems just facts, I don’t think my characterization of Peterson was at all hyperbolic. Why TF are all of y’all so afraid of debate? It’s bizarre. Instead of actually listening to BOTH sides you’re quickly finding things to hate about these people so you can dismiss before you even listen....this is exactly why America is so divided. Like the popular “news outlets” for the left literally named the progressive/socialist scientist Weinstein brothers, Eric and Brett, as being “alt-right” just so people can dismiss what they say. They both HATE trump. They just believe in free speech which is apparently a sin. They slapped the same label on freaking Sam Harris of all people, another avid trump hater who also believes in free speech. Ben Shapiro, you know that Orthodox Jew that wrote articles lambasting the alt-right, is apparently just a white supremacist, even though he gets the most death threats from white supremacist.

I posted something that was a debate. Between equals. I could’ve just posted plenty of talking heads who just agree with each other. I didn’t. The only professor who maybe has more leftist cred than Dyson would MAYBE be Cornell west. The guy debating WITH Peterson is a guy on the left. If his views are so easily“ dismissible, then attack his ideas instead of who someone else tells you he is. The guy is good friends with Joe Rogan, a Bernie supporter, do you really think Rogan would be such good friends with an “alt-righter”?

The irony of this post (especially the last sentence) is bigger than the solar system.
You wouldn't know irony if it gave birth to you, swaddled you and fed you for 25 years. The democrats/ liberals drive this targeting of whites and it borders on a pogrom straight out of Soviet Russia. I pity you. You are an irredeemable moron.

Forum List

Back