White Culture

I'm sure you will share your point, whatever it is, with us soon. You really needn't bother. As our resident white troll, you're just stirring the pot.
And your dumb ass still thinks I'm white. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I still fail to see the point of this thread although IM2 seldom posts anything that to argue. Few, if any, make any sense.

For instance, this one. There are thousands of different, distinct cultures among whites, blacks, Asians,

I am curious as to the reason behind blacks finding the criminal culture to be beneficial to them.

Democrat%20Party-S.jpg
It is you racists who make claims about black culture. So I have done to you what you do to blacks. And since when have blacks found the criminal culture to be beneficial? Whites have been the criminals and criminality has benefitted you.

Dinesh D'Souza is an idiot.

Funkadelic is worth 7 million. Alice cooper sold 50 million records, alone that's not including his tours!
Parliament/Funkadelic/Bootsy and company are all one and are probably worth more than Cooper.

But you see the amount of money is not the indicator of who was better or more innovative. Parliament/Funkadelic crushes Cooper in that regard.

Nobody asked you. You're one of those that we are Supposed to be better than.
Crepitus, I started this thread so these racists could understand what it's like for their entire race to be blamed for something only a few participate in. And look at em. Each of these people whining do this very thing to blacks every day. Now they want to create ethnic distinctions so as to say not every white person is responsible for crime, when they never do that for blacks.

Crepitus, I started this thread so these racists could understand what it's like for their entire race to be blamed for something only a few participate in. And look at em. Each of these people whining do this very thing to blacks every day. Now they want to create ethnic distinctions so as to say not every white person is responsible for crime, when they never do that for blacks.
Oh, I get the point. But they never will and lowering yourself to their level is never good.

Oh, I get the point. But they never will and lowering yourself to their level is never good.
I call this teaching. Because for me to get to their level, I have to actually believe all white people celebrate criminality and I don't. But the racists need to understand that everything they put on us, they do the same. Since there are more white people that means there are more white criminals and there is no excuse for it.

Turtlesoup said:

A wise warning...but IM2 isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

IM2--you are not helping your cause.

I'm doing just fine. I won't be taking instructions from racists on how to call out racism.

Your opinion in this regard is irrelevant.

This is Charles Manson.

1633300440731.png

This is Jeffrey Dahmer.

1633300537836.png

This is Dennis Rader, better known as the BTK Killer.

1633300643346.png

This is Ted Bundy

1633300711578.png

Take a real hard long look at them.

Eddie Hazel and Michael Hampton were 1st rate guitarists who crushes anyone Alice Cooper had playing for him.
My favorite Michael Hampton solo:

No doubt about it. Alice Cooper could not compare.

And heres one for the racist to understand that Alice Cooper does not compare.

No doubt about it. Alice Cooper could not compare.

That was an awesome video. Love the mono recordings. The video takes me back to my childhood when I would watch the record go round and round while sucking all of the music out of the recording. Thanks for posting that.

I think Alice Cooper had 1 tune that I liked. It was called Steven. Total shock rock.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
That was an awesome video. Love the mono recordings. The video takes me back to my childhood when I would watch the record go round and round while sucking all of the music out of the recording. Thanks for posting that.

I think Alice Cooper had 1 tune that I liked. It was called Steven. Total shock rock.
Yeah, the spinning record brings back memories.

Last edited:
This is about American white culture. All of America. Because in my Area the only gunshot victims in the past decade were 3 whites shot up by two white men.
Congratulations on bettering yourself and moving out the 'hood' just like all the Black I saw in the 60s and 70s vacating Washington D.C. to for the low crime high quality of life suburbs. Just like you did!

Congratulations on bettering yourself and moving out the 'hood' just like all the Black I saw in the 60s and 70s vacating Washington D.C. to for the low crime high quality of life suburbs. Just like you did!
Except I live in the hood of a small town. I lived in the hood of a big city for 20 years. So again, you're wrong. I never lived in DC and since there is more crime in the white neighborhoods there is no bettering myself by moving to one.

This is Charles Manson.

1633300440731.png

This is Jeffrey Dahmer.

1633300537836.png

This is Dennis Rader, better known as the BTK Killer.

1633300643346.png

This is Ted Bundy

1633300711578.png

Take a real hard long look at them.

Except I live in the hood of a small town. I lived in the hood of a big city for 20 years. So again, you're wrong. I never lived in DC and since there is more crime in the white neighborhoods there is no bettering myself by moving to one.
LoL. It matters not WHAT hood you lived in. The point is, you bettered yourself and were able to move away from a bad area to a good area just like millions of other Black people have done over the last 50 years.

Forum List

Back