White Culture

IM2 You wouldn't last five seconds at an Alice Cooper concert! You'd run for the exit and possibly piss yourself in the process! He is better than all those hacks you mentioned those failures.

Racist who me? Lol, you'd know about being a pussy. You got no balls all you do, is bitch about White people. You don't talk about black on black or black on White. You are jealous look at how unhinged you got from me saying that. You wish you had our hair, our features, our safe towns. You have been called out many times in different threads by people you wish you were white. As Glenn Danzig, said look at our accomplishments, why wouldn't I be proud to be white? IM2, Your people's success pales by comparison whites-only owned 3% of the trade. So blame your kind who enslaved your people and still enslave them in 2021 Africa! You are racist because you don't care about your people until a white cop kills them.
No I don't talk about black on black. I spent 30 years doing something about it and that's why:

“From 1994 to 2015, white-on-white violence (down 79%) and black-on-black violence (down 78%) declined at a similar rate.”

This bit of information comes from a report issued in October of 2017 by the U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Bureau of Justice Statistics. The title is, “Race and Hispanic Origin of Victims and Offenders, 2012-15.”

I don't talk about black on white because it rarely happens. And when 85 percent of whites are killed by another white and 5 times more whites are killed by whites than anyone else you need to shut the fuck up talking about anything black on white.

I do not post here to eetvyour approval. I post about white racism because it is at the root of every problem blacks face.

Findings from large-scale national studies indicate that, while African Americans have a lower risk for many anxiety disorders, they have a 9.1% prevalence rate for PTSD, compared to 6.8% in Whites (Himle et al, 2009). That means that almost one in ten Black people becomes traumatized, and I think these rates may actually be higher since diagnosticians are usually not considering the role of racism in causing trauma (Malcoun, Williams, & Bahojb-Nouri, 2015)

There are about 47 million blacks walking around America stressed out and traumatized because of racists like you. Then you wonder why violence occurs between black people. Yet whites commit more violence and have a continuing history of violence in a system that was made to providem whites preference. So you really need to just shut your ignorant no responsibility taking, whining white ass up and start working to rid yourself of your racism.

Whites excluded blacks not only by slavery, but excluded blacks from various government programs that have allowed whites to have what they do today. Apparently you are ignorant of that, therefore you need to stop arguing with people who know what government did to exclude us.

IM2 You wouldn't last five seconds at an Alice Cooper concert! You'd run for the exit and possibly piss yourself in the process! He is better than all those hacks you mentioned those failures.
I wouldn't waste my money listening to that crap. Why would I run out of a concert anyway?

No I don't talk about black on black. I spent 30 years doing something about it and that's why:

“From 1994 to 2015, white-on-white violence (down 79%) and black-on-black violence (down 78%) declined at a similar rate.”

This bit of information comes from a report issued in October of 2017 by the U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Bureau of Justice Statistics. The title is, “Race and Hispanic Origin of Victims and Offenders, 2012-15.”

I don't talk about black on white because it rarely happens. And when 85 percent of whites are killed by another white and 5 times more whites are killed by whites than anyone else you need to shut the fuck up talking about anything black on white.

I do not post here to eetvyour approval. I post about white racism because it is at the root of every problem blacks face.

Findings from large-scale national studies indicate that, while African Americans have a lower risk for many anxiety disorders, they have a 9.1% prevalence rate for PTSD, compared to 6.8% in Whites (Himle et al, 2009). That means that almost one in ten Black people becomes traumatized, and I think these rates may actually be higher since diagnosticians are usually not considering the role of racism in causing trauma (Malcoun, Williams, & Bahojb-Nouri, 2015)

There are about 47 million blacks walking around America stressed out and traumatized because of racists like you. Then you wonder why violence occurs between black people. Yet whites commit more violence and have a continuing history of violence in a system that was made to providem whites preference. So you really need to just shut your ignorant no responsibility taking, whining white ass up and start working to rid yourself of your racism.

Whites excluded blacks not only by slavery, but excluded blacks from various government programs that have allowed whites to have what they do today. Apparently you are ignorant of that, therefore you need to stop arguing with people who know what government did to exclude us.
Your full of shit black on White happens everyday blacks kill more whites than Whites kill black, but you don't care because of your racism.

Your full of shit black on White happens everyday blacks kill more whites than Whites kill black, but you don't care because of your racism.

Whites are killed 5 times more by whites than by blacks. The UCR shows this every year. Your racism has you believing bullshit.

Whites are killed 5 times more by whites than by blacks. The UCR shows this every year. Your racism has you believing bullshit.
Your stats are incorrect blacks kill Whites more. I don't mind being called racist. That's a badge of honor. I'm doing something right to get insults from the left-wing people bigots like you!

Let them call you racist Wear it as a badge of honor. Because every day we get stronger, they get weaker. Steve Bannon

I think that you can't handle the obvious----that it is likely the result of blacks traumatizing other blacks.

I still fail to see the point of this thread although IM2 seldom posts anything that to argue. Few, if any, make any sense.

For instance, this one. There are thousands of different, distinct cultures among whites, blacks, Asians,

I am curious as to the reason behind blacks finding the criminal culture to be beneficial to them.

Democrat%20Party-S.jpg

Forum List

Back