White Cop Saves Black Girls (video)

You have to understand the mentality.

The kind of people we are talking about, believe that they are owed something. They believe that somehow they deserve what they want.

I was just watching a documentary on Katrina, after watching a documentary on Sandy.

I was shocked by the difference. Video of people being saved from flooding in Sandy, were asking for help, and thanking those that saved them.

Then you watch the videos from Katrina. They were yelling at rescuers. They were DEMANDING to be saved. One video a lady virtually screams at people "help us!" with sheer hatred in her voice. Another individual was literally threatening... physical harm... to a volunteer rescuer.

I can't even attempt to grasp the concept of threatening someone who volunteers to help you.

This is the mentality we're dealing with. It's an entitlement mentality of the highest level. Instead of being grateful for even living in a country which has helicopters and coast guardsmen to rescue people... which the vast majority of this world does not have... they are angry because the help didn't come exactly when they wanted, the way they wanted, using the methods they wanted, and an all you can eat buffet at the shelter, which has individual rooms, wifi and cable TV.

So when you post this video of a police officer saving a black girl, chances are the people we are talking about, would simply view this as the police are doing what they were entitled to them doing to begin with.

Why should they be grateful? Why should they be appreciative? They deserved this. They are entitled to this. It's the police officers job to save them.

When an officer saves their butt, that's not a reason to say "thank you" but rather "well it's about time! You finally started giving me what you owed me my whole life!".

So, no. Yes they still hate the police, and always will as long as they think it's their right.

RRRRReeeeeeally.

And you can discern all this "entitlement mentality" from a grainy video shot from a distance with no sound and no reference to who, where or when it is, can you?

What color underwear am I wearing, Karnak?

If you actually read my post, you would know it was from multiple videos, nearly 4 hours worth. But knee-jerkass reactionism is a hallmark of the left. Continue.

Don't need to. I read your words.
Which were, and I quote,

So when you post this video of a police officer saving a black girl, chances are the people we are talking about, would simply view this as the police are doing what they were entitled to them doing to begin with.

Why should they be grateful? Why should they be appreciative? They deserved this. They are entitled to this. It's the police officers job to save them.

When an officer saves their butt, that's not a reason to say "thank you" but rather "well it's about time! You finally started giving me what you owed me my whole life!".

So, no. Yes they still hate the police, and always will as long as they think it's their right.

So you have "four hours" of video out of that dashcam, do ya? With these quotes in 'em?

Link?

So you still can't read. Ok, Mr. Illiterate. Come back after you get a private school education. The public schools failed you.

Forum List

Back