White college fraternity in Oklahoma shut down for overt racism

Of course it does. They're stupid college kids. IS it right.....no. Am I surprised....no. Do I care....no. You can bet ur ass those kids knew it was wrong as well......do they look like they care? Can't legislate stupid.

For one thing it's college. Why would anyone get all butt hurt over some stupid college kids.. College is a bullshit fantasy world. Stupid people do stupid things

Look at our past and present presidents. They went Ivy League and neither is very intelligent.

White people as a whole have had special treatment and groups? Really? Most anything white middle class workers have they have had to fight tooth and nail for.

Silliness. It's like when black folks say....we have no idea what it's like to be black....that's true. And they have no idea what it's like to be a white person and yet they never stop with the stereotyping.

I refuse to debate this kind of ignorance.
Doesnt the implied ignorance make you just shake your head?

I'm wondering who ties his shoes in the morning. Maybe he has velcro instead of shoe laces??? :p

Right after Selma too :eusa_doh: Sad, sad, SAD!!!

Univ. of Oklahoma president Frat members disgraceful - Yahoo News
NORMAN, Okla. (AP) — The president of the University of Oklahoma severed the school's ties with a national fraternity on Monday and ordered that its on-campus house be shuttered after several members took part in a racist chant caught in an online video.

President David Boren said he was sickened and couldn't eat or sleep after learning about the video Sunday afternoon. It shows several people on a bus participating in a chant that included a racial slur, referenced lynching and indicated black students would never be admitted to OU's chapter of Sigma Alpha Epsilon.
rdean

Glad they shut it down. Good call.

The appropriate response was taken. While the university's response was embarrassing, they know that this "controversy" will blow over in a week. It's been a slow news day...

For one thing it's college. Why would anyone get all butt hurt over some stupid college kids.. College is a bullshit fantasy world. Stupid people do stupid things

Look at our past and present presidents. They went Ivy League and neither is very intelligent.

White people as a whole have had special treatment and groups? Really? Most anything white middle class workers have they have had to fight tooth and nail for.

Silliness. It's like when black folks say....we have no idea what it's like to be black....that's true. And they have no idea what it's like to be a white person and yet they never stop with the stereotyping.

I'm wondering who ties his shoes in the morning. Maybe he has velcro instead of shoe laces??? :p
I'm thinking he was dropped on his head as a child in addition to eating lead paint.

I'm thinking he was dropped on his head as a child in addition to eating lead paint.

I wonder if he's one that participated in this study? LOL!

Debate Now - Do Racism Conservatism and Low I.Q. Go Hand in Hand US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

NORMAN, Okla. (AP) — The president of the University of Oklahoma severed the school's ties with a national fraternity on Monday and ordered that its on-campus house be shuttered after several members took part in a racist chant caught in an online video.

President David Boren said he was sickened and couldn't eat or sleep after learning about the video Sunday afternoon. It shows several people on a bus participating in a chant that included a racial slur, referenced lynching and indicated black students would never be admitted to OU's chapter of Sigma Alpha Epsilon.
rdean
You beat me to it. I was just going to post it. Here is the video.

What do you care if people are excluded for skin color?

Aren't you all for that when whitey is excluded?

You can't eat your cake and have it too.

The President was right yesterday when he said vestiges of racism were still extant. It needs to be ripped-out by the roots this time!!! :mad-61:

rdean

Freedom of speech no???

rdean

Who said I cared? I just thought the video was an interesting example of racist behavior.

rdean

Freedom of speech no???

Yes. Freedom of speech and the lesson that shows that freedom comes with consequences.

rdean

Who said I cared? I just thought the video was an interesting example of racist behavior.

So is excluding white people from a meeting at a public school.

Like I said you can't be for one and against the other

rdean

So is excluding white people from a meeting at a public school.

Like I said you can't be for one and against the other

No its not. The subject matter had nothing to do with whites. It was about Black students being able to voice their issues. Fraternities are not set up for racial exclusion.

Doesnt matter what you said. This is not the same circumstances but nice try.

Forum List

Back