Bravo, David Boren, Bravo!

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
David Boren is the President of the University of Oklahoma.

He ripped that racist fraternity a new asshole as he kicked them off campus. Their fraternity house as been disbanded. UHaul trucks have already carried away most of the racist worms' stuff.

Very well covered,and in great detail, here:

University Of Oklahoma President Verbally Tears Racist Fraternity Members To Shreds

University of Oklahoma president David Boren isn't mincing words -- or giving one racist fraternity chapter more than a matter of hours to pack up and get off his campus.

"You are disgraceful," Boren told members of the school's Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity in a scorching statement, booting the chapter after a video surfaced of members participating in a racist chant.

At a student rally Monday morning, Boren even said he "might even pay the bus fare for them."

"There will never be a n***** in SAE," the brothers chanted in short videos uploaded to YouTube and Instagram. "You can hang him from a tree, but he can never sign with me."

In the statement, which Boren posted Monday, he announced the school has "severed ties" with its SAE chapter and gave the brothers until midnight Tuesday to remove personal belongings from their chapter house.

Some details:

The state of Oklahoma is a great state, full of wonderful, big-hearted people. It also has a strong reputation for fairness and tolerance. In fact, over 100 years ago, there was actually a movement underway to make Oklahoma a black state, to literally move much of the black population to that state. Fortunately, this did not happen, for that would not be much more than apartheid, plus, our Union needs a vibrant mix of all races, all creeds, all religions, etc, in every state.

The name "Boren" is a big name in this state. It's a big political name in the state, to be sure.

This guy did the right thing, and I congratulate him for it, also for his speedy decision.

:thup:

Racists have no place in an open, free and democratic USA. Racists can go fuck themselves.

Does your self-righteous tirade apply to black racists, Jewish racists, Hispanic racists, and homosexual racists? Or are you very specific in targeting 19 year-old white heterosexual men? Save the hysteria next time and just post a video of you walking up to a black racist while telling him to his face that he's a racist...chickenshit.

Personally, I think this latest brouhaha is just that. Bullshit. And grand standing.

When blacks stop singing recorded and SELLING songs to the public about killing WHITES, then I might be outraged that a fraternity was busted for singing a song about blacks.

• Banned
Does your self-righteous tirade apply to black racists, Jewish racists, Hispanic racists, and homosexual racists? Or are you very specific in targeting 19 year-old white heterosexual men? Save the hysteria next time and just post a video of you walking up to a black racist while telling him to his face that he's a racist...chickenshit.

I knew a Right Wing wimp like you would come along and bellyache.

Of course it applies to all racists, regardless of race, creed or religion.

I do love it when unstable Righties like you go off like roman candles. Please remember to go to all of your therapy sessions, you are going to need them. Thanks.

Forum List

Back