White college fraternity in Oklahoma shut down for overt racism

Fraternities have always been gay. Learn to be a man on your own. Do you really need to be paddled in front of a bunch of drunken men to prove how much of a man you are? Suck them off, and get it over with.

I never understood the fascination with fraternities. My friends in college tried to get me to pledge but I wanted no part of it. I would attend the parties from time to time but I don't need to pay people to make friends and drink shitty beer.
Theres something to be said of organizations that create brotherhoods and use rites of passage. I just never figured out how Black people and Greek fraternities meshed.

And you can find a counter video of blacks doing the same. Stupid people of all races go to college.

Get over it.

Agreed. In both cases I would guess that it has more to do with the mob mentality than actual hatred. Most of these kids probably have black friends. They just didn't expect this video to go viral. :lol:
Terrible excuse for racism. Mob mentality escalates racism. It doesnt cause it.

Eh. Not trying to excuse it by any means. Unfortunately the idea of racism and mob mentality is so ingrained into our instincts that that may never be reversed. The two mixed make for... embarrassing Twitter videos. :thup:

Fraternities have always been gay. Learn to be a man on your own. Do you really need to be paddled in front of a bunch of drunken men to prove how much of a man you are? Suck them off, and get it over with.
tell that to the skull & bones & all the doors it opens for them shit stain.....errr ..... aaronleland. BTW- "leland" what is that French? :mad-61:.

the Oklahoma frat was part of one of the larger nationally recognized fraternities.

Last edited:

I never understood the fascination with fraternities. My friends in college tried to get me to pledge but I wanted no part of it. I would attend the parties from time to time but I don't need to pay people to make friends and drink shitty beer.
Theres something to be said of organizations that create brotherhoods and use rites of passage. I just never figured out how Black people and Greek fraternities meshed.

I did intramural campus sports and I found that to create some pretty cool bonds. I wish college would have lasted as long as the debt it saddled me with. lol

It's not race exclusive by any means.

And this has been going on since time began.

Because it's white it's somehow different. Lame.

Why would white people need to have an exclusive club?

It is different, white people have had the privilege of exclusive representation in politics, media, and laws historically, why should they need more?

Those who are not majority represented unite exclusively to empower as they should since they have been underrepresented.

The thing that makes this so bad is that this is a national fraternity & one of the largest. General Holder needs to tamp this out :mad-61:

The university and the fraternity already took care of it.

Holder doesn't need to do fuck all.

ummm..... what would you know about Bri 'an bloke?

Wat+the+fuk+did+you+jus+fukin+sy+abou+me+_09cddd977aa21792732f0a6f8072e0da.jpg

Last edited:
For one thing it's college. Why would anyone get all butt hurt over some stupid college kids.. College is a bullshit fantasy world. Stupid people do stupid things

Look at our past and present presidents. They went Ivy League and neither is very intelligent.

White people as a whole have had special treatment and groups? Really? Most anything white middle class workers have they have had to fight tooth and nail for.

Silliness. It's like when black folks say....we have no idea what it's like to be black....that's true. And they have no idea what it's like to be a white person and yet they never stop with the stereotyping.

I understand the university's response, but it almost seemed TOO groveling. Scale it back a bit. We know you don't support fraternities screaming racist shit on the bus.

For one thing it's college. Why would anyone get all butt hurt over some stupid college kids.. College is a bullshit fantasy world. Stupid people do stupid things

Look at our past and present presidents. They went Ivy League and neither is very intelligent.

White people as a whole have had special treatment and groups? Really? Most anything white middle class workers have they have had to fight tooth and nail for.

Silliness. It's like when black folks say....we have no idea what it's like to be black....that's true. And they have no idea what it's like to be a white person and yet they never stop with the stereotyping.

I refuse to debate this kind of ignorance.

White people have the privilege to not care about issues facing minorities, but minorities can't ignore problems they encounter because of the color they are born.

We "get it". Your minimization is noted.

I understand the university's response, but it almost seemed TOO groveling. Scale it back a bit. We know you don't support fraternities screaming racist shit on the bus.

Agreed.

Simultaneously too groveling and too patronizing, which is a bit of a feat in it's own right.

I refuse to debate this kind of ignorance.
Doesnt the implied ignorance make you just shake your head?

Forum List

Back