SAE Chapter in Trouble again for "White Girls Only" Party

No but I am an Expert at knowing your bullshit false equivalents before you're able to deliver them making you look even more foolish when you try to sneak it in. Just know that either you're predictable AND I'm just that fucking smarter than you.

Yet you still can't explain why blacks are allowed to have their own exclusive group in conducting government business, yet some white citizens aren't allowed to have a such a gathering in a total non-official capacity.

They arent allowed to have their own special parties, I said that already

So....Black Miss America is ok??

They dont have their own special pa...Wait a minute.

Dude did you fix your lying threads yet? Even if you said you did thats probably a lie to. Be gone

None of mine were a lie.

Now....Miss Black America. Excludes whites to their party. Only blacks can enter the pageant. So they do have their own exclusive party. See?

I cant discuss topics with liars. You lie too much.

Yet you still can't explain why blacks are allowed to have their own exclusive group in conducting government business, yet some white citizens aren't allowed to have a such a gathering in a total non-official capacity.

Dude did you fix your lying threads yet? Even if you said you did thats probably a lie to. Be gone

None of mine were a lie.

Now....Miss Black America. Excludes whites to their party. Only blacks can enter the pageant. So they do have their own exclusive party. See?

You won't discuss...because you're wrong. By the way...I said the chick who planned an incident did because she said "get yall phones out". And thats what happen. 2 got arrested. Remember?

BACK TO TOPIC....You said blacks don't have exclusive parties. I said Miss Black America is a pageant (by definition a party) and they don't accept whites.

SAE white girls only party vs Miss Black America. What's the difference?

Yale University fraternity 'sets white girls only party admission policy'

A fraternity at Yale University has been accused of turning dark-skinned students away from a party at the weekend, telling them that the event was for "white girls only".

A member of Sigma Alpha Epsilon stood in the doorway of the crowded Halloween party and barred access to several students, explaining that the fraternity was "only looking for white girls," according to an eye witnesses.

“A group of girls came up who were predominantly black and Hispanic,” Sofia Petrol-Gouin, a visiting student from Columbia university told theWashington Post. “He held his hand up to their faces and said, ‘No, we’re only looking for white girls'."

Ms Gouin, who is black herself said she witnessed the exchange because she had become separated from her white friends who were accepted into the party, and had become pinned behind the student controlling the entrance.

As he was turning the students away, a separate grip of white girls raised their hands to get access and he pulled them in, saying "Yeah, that's what we're looking for," according to Ms Gouin.

facebook-fraternity-racist-party.png

Some other students chimed in on that page too

Ivonne Gonzalez Reminds me of the time they asked me and a group of other Latino, predominantly Mexican, friends for our passports when we tried to go to their shitty party a little over a year ago... So sorry this shit is still happening! Can't stand those rich, spoiled and rude brats.

NOW Here's the best part of the whole story. Just imagine this guy in a velvet robe holding a skull ala Hamlet or some shit. Ready?

FTA:
“Obviously I was shocked and flabbergasted [at the idea] that anyone in SAE would even have these words come from their mouths,” Grant Mueller, the SAE president told Yale Daily News. “It’s just kind of upsetting for me because we try to be so incredibly accepting and take pride in our diversity.”

The SAE has been repeatedly accused of having racist traditions in its culture.

Last spring, a video emerged showing SAE members at the University of Oklahoma chanting that they would never allow black people to join the fraternity. In the video, which went viral, they included references to lynchings.

Really? The same Frat that was chanting the song they'll never be a ni**er in SAE? That group?

Really? You're flabbergasted?

And before the false equivalent crowd gets here with their BS the answer is No. Blacks do not have black only parties.
I'm calling this. Black girls at Yale?!

None of mine were a lie.

You won't discuss...because you're wrong.

Lie #1

By the way...I said the chick who planned an incident did because she said "get yall phones out". And thats what happen. 2 got arrested. Remember?

Lie #2 and #3

BACK TO TOPIC....You said blacks don't have exclusive parties. I said Miss Black America is a pageant (by definition a party) and they don't accept whites.

Lie #4

SAE white girls only party vs Miss Black America. What's the difference?

False Equivalency logic and lie #5

A fraternity at Yale University has been accused of turning dark-skinned students away from a party at the weekend, telling them that the event was for "white girls only".

A member of Sigma Alpha Epsilon stood in the doorway of the crowded Halloween party and barred access to several students, explaining that the fraternity was "only looking for white girls," according to an eye witnesses.

“A group of girls came up who were predominantly black and Hispanic,” Sofia Petrol-Gouin, a visiting student from Columbia university told theWashington Post. “He held his hand up to their faces and said, ‘No, we’re only looking for white girls'."

Ms Gouin, who is black herself said she witnessed the exchange because she had become separated from her white friends who were accepted into the party, and had become pinned behind the student controlling the entrance.

As he was turning the students away, a separate grip of white girls raised their hands to get access and he pulled them in, saying "Yeah, that's what we're looking for," according to Ms Gouin.

Ivonne Gonzalez Reminds me of the time they asked me and a group of other Latino, predominantly Mexican, friends for our passports when we tried to go to their shitty party a little over a year ago... So sorry this shit is still happening! Can't stand those rich, spoiled and rude brats.

NOW Here's the best part of the whole story. Just imagine this guy in a velvet robe holding a skull ala Hamlet or some shit. Ready?

FTA:
“Obviously I was shocked and flabbergasted [at the idea] that anyone in SAE would even have these words come from their mouths,” Grant Mueller, the SAE president told Yale Daily News. “It’s just kind of upsetting for me because we try to be so incredibly accepting and take pride in our diversity.”

Last spring, a video emerged showing SAE members at the University of Oklahoma chanting that they would never allow black people to join the fraternity. In the video, which went viral, they included references to lynchings.

Really? The same Frat that was chanting the song they'll never be a ni**er in SAE? That group?

And before the false equivalent crowd gets here with their BS the answer is No. Blacks do not have black only parties.

There are even Hispanics there too! And I dont mean what describes your contact with minorities either...Thats HIS PANIC

FTA:

ROFLMNAO!

Whenever this would-be 'contributor' posts... this scene pops in my head:

SAE white girls only event.
Miss Black America black girls only event.

What's the difference??

It's clearly a difference. But that doesn't excuse this racism is spread across different chapters of the same Fraternity.

They were on tape chanting racist bullshit and now they've been caught again. But I get it, they're white so their racism (that doesn't exist wink wink) have to be qualified against others in a contest. Because if you're able to name worse then by golly this doesn't count. Yep..

FTA:

There are even Hispanics there too! And I dont mean what describes your contact with minorities either...Thats HIS PANIC
Oh, it was probably for students and not cleaning staff. I get it now. Thanks.

Forum List

Back