While Trump fights for our national security, Democrats fight Trump

there is no express wall building power. we have a general welfare clause not a general warfare clause.

Border security is part of NATIONAL DEFENSE and one of the only exclusive responsibilities of the Federal Government under the Constitution. This may help you understand.

A Constitutional Basis for Defense
Well.. Trump can declare a national emergency and impose military control over the region in jeopardy. Congress can do nothing for 6 months and Trump can build using DOD funds. And it will all be legal..

That it may be, but as I stated, the Democrats will try to fight him on that as well; not that it's off the table, but only to be used as a last resort if all else fails. It's something I'm sure he's trying to avoid at all costs.
I Agree.. But he can also place 20,000 troops on the border and close it indefinitely... That would make for a very bad day for democrats as he could close it for the next two years without their consent as it is the power of the executive(POTUS) over defense of the US.

Instead of doing that, what he should tell Schumer is that he has two choices: Give him the 5.6 for the wall, or he will take 25 billion from the DOD budget and build a much better wall. Then they can run to court or whatever to try and stop him.

or he will take 25 billion from the DOD budget and build a much better wall. Then they can run to court or whatever to try and stop him.

PLEASE, DO convince the orange turd blossom to use the military to build a wall...PLEASE !!!!!!!

there is no express wall building power. we have a general welfare clause not a general warfare clause.

Border security is part of NATIONAL DEFENSE and one of the only exclusive responsibilities of the Federal Government under the Constitution. This may help you understand.

A Constitutional Basis for Defense
Well.. Trump can declare a national emergency and impose military control over the region in jeopardy. Congress can do nothing for 6 months and Trump can build using DOD funds. And it will all be legal..

That it may be, but as I stated, the Democrats will try to fight him on that as well; not that it's off the table, but only to be used as a last resort if all else fails. It's something I'm sure he's trying to avoid at all costs.
I Agree.. But he can also place 20,000 troops on the border and close it indefinitely... That would make for a very bad day for democrats as he could close it for the next two years without their consent as it is the power of the executive(POTUS) over defense of the US.

Instead of doing that, what he should tell Schemer is that he has two choices: Give him the 5.6 for the wall, or he will take 25 billion from the DOD budget and build a much better wall. Then they can run to court or whatever to try and stop him.
The funny thing about that is he would then use the military to build the wall inside 2 years.... This is a very good option...

Trump has Billions - so he claims.

Can't he spare one or two?

Heck real billionaire are always giving away a billion here and a billion there for causes they so deeply believe in
They are? Can you name me one billionaire that gave a billion dollars to a certain cause of any kind?
You are serious need of a vacation.

start with Ted Turner when he took himself out of teh running for world richest.

:backpedal:
I'm starting to wonder if many of you are Russian bots

It was a LANDSLIDE in the only way that matters in a Presidential Election, and a true mandate for a return to Capitalism. Yes, we did build that!!!

If the orange moron would only learn a bit of history. Using the military OR military funds REQUIRES Congressional approval....Do you right wing morons "think" that the House would approve????....LOL

The primary restriction on military participation in civilian law enforcement activities is the Posse Comitatus Act (PCA). The PCA prohibits the use of the Army and Air Force to execute the domestic laws of the United States except where expressly authorized by the Constitution or Congress.

Not in a voter pool of over 300 million... 0.1% and if we remove those who voted illegally in just NY and CA she lost by the same margin..

So, this country has 300 million voters????..........Really, moron?

Look, we need dumb fuckers like you around to convince our kids to get an education.....so, actually, you're doing a public service by being a fucking ignorant, idiot...

LOL

Not in a voter pool of over 300 million... 0.1% and if we remove those who voted illegally in just NY and CA she lost by the same margin..

So, this country has 300 million voters????..........Really, moron?

Look, we need dumb fuckers like you around to convince our kids to get an education.....so, actually, you're doing a public service by being a fucking ignorant, idiot...

LOL
Well, once you add up into the total all the dead people and illegals voting.

I mean there is such evidence for it -- graves dug up, people at voting booths who can't speak any English at all.. you know

49322413_10215642183042113_3438209955688087552_n.jpg

It was a LANDSLIDE in the only way that matters in a Presidential Election, and a true mandate for a return to Capitalism. Yes, we did build that!!!
a landslide where a majority hates you and didn't vote for you?

ok
Keep looking over there while Trump takes care of business.
Trump has wasted his political capital since day one. He makes you feel good -- LOL

Feeling good is silly. All his ridding of regulations and his special orders, can be and will be reversed as he did with Obama's stuff.

see? He set a precedent - too funny

mean there is such evidence for it -- graves dug up, people at voting booths who can't speak any English at all.. you know

Frankly, the older I get, I am getting very tired of hauling all those bodies to the polling stations.......lol

RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel: While Trump fights for our national security, Democrats fight Trump

Last month, California police officer Ronil Singh was senselessly killed by an illegal immigrant who had entered the United States through our southern border. The killer had a criminal history and never should have been in this country in the first place. Today, President Trump is fighting to ensure we never lose another American life due to a weak border and lack of enforcement of our nation’s laws.

President Trump has repeatedly made good faith efforts to engage congressional leaders with the hope of reaching an agreement that will fund the government and strengthen our border. So far, Democrats have refused to do the same, all because of one simple truth: building a border wall is a non-negotiable part of any funding deal.

The president has asked Congress to provide $5 billion in funding to secure our border. The money would go toward building 215 miles of border wall in critical areas, hiring more border patrol and enforcement personnel, and securing resources for detention centers.

Screw the worthless stonewalling scum Democrats , Wish Pelosi would take a one way trip to the moon, she is as worthless as the scum who voted for her.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen got into a tense confrontation this week, with the California Democrat interrupting Nielsen’s presentation on border security and illegal immigration, telling her “I reject your facts.”These aren’t my facts," Nielsen shot back. "These are the facts.”
Nonsense – a ridiculous lie.

Trump’s ‘wall’ of fear, bigotry, and hate in no manner foments ‘national security.’

Where the funding policy Democrats propose will actually benefit national security.

Forum List

Back