While Trump fights for our national security, Democrats fight Trump

Wake Up Folks!
The Dirty Democrats regard American Citizens as their opposition.
That is why they are on a mission to fill American with uneducated anti-American third world moochers.

Think for a minute if you have the ability. WTF do you think the Democrats are so hell bent to have these invaders in our country? Not for political advantage?

This officer might have very well been alive today had the DEMOCRAT led Senate passed Kate's Law.

You don't give a damn about Americans who were murdered. Because you can't use their deaths for your racist policies.

We know you have no ability to think or you wouldn't be a Trump supporter.

Sure I give a damn about Americans being murdered unnecessarily. If these people weren't here, this officer and the many others would be alive today. But we can do little about that thanks to Democrats who continue the fight on behalf of these people and against Americans.

Apparently, as of yesterday; Trump said he could just have the wall built without any input from Congress. Why didn’t he do it on day one? Blaming the Democrats seems strange when your blob is the one not acting.

He sure is acting. What do you think this shutdown is all about?

Maybe Trump could build it without the consent of Congress. But do you really believe that if he used DOD funds to do it, the Democrats would not fight him on that level either?

He says he can build it via declaration of a national emergency. Was he lying about that too?
Again, if he says he can, he’s either not doing it or he’s lying. Which is it?

Whether the Democrats fight him is immaterial. Although it would be very hard to convince anyone that there is a “national emergency”… I’m sure you’d lick up every drop of it but the rest of us know better.

Anyway, is he lazy or a liar? Which is it?

Or maybe he's trying to avoid another conflict which the Democrats would bring him. Trump isn't stupid. He knows the Democrats want as many of these illegals in this country as possible. They have no care in the world of national security or how many criminals or terrorists get in. It doesn't matter to them. The only thing that matters is power, and a Democrat would sell their soul to the devil for power.

there is no express wall building power. we have a general welfare clause not a general warfare clause.

Border security is part of NATIONAL DEFENSE and one of the only exclusive responsibilities of the Federal Government under the Constitution. This may help you understand.

A Constitutional Basis for Defense
Well.. Trump can declare a national emergency and impose military control over the region in jeopardy. Congress can do nothing for 6 months and Trump can build using DOD funds. And it will all be legal..

there is no express wall building power. we have a general welfare clause not a general warfare clause.

Border security is part of NATIONAL DEFENSE and one of the only exclusive responsibilities of the Federal Government under the Constitution. This may help you understand.

Well.. Trump can declare a national emergency and impose military control over the region in jeopardy. Congress can do nothing for 6 months and Trump can build using DOD funds. And it will all be legal..

That it may be, but as I stated, the Democrats will try to fight him on that as well; not that it's off the table, but only to be used as a last resort if all else fails. It's something I'm sure he's trying to avoid at all costs.

That it may be, but as I stated, the Democrats will try to fight him on that as well; not that it's off the table, but only to be used as a last resort if all else fails. It's something I'm sure he's trying to avoid at all costs.
I Agree.. But he can also place 20,000 troops on the border and close it indefinitely... That would make for a very bad day for democrats as he could close it for the next two years without their consent as it is the power of the executive(POTUS) over defense of the US.

I sincerely doubt that will happen. Trump is NEGOTIATING by making these kind of statements. It is a classic negotiating strategy.

RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel: While Trump fights for our national security, Democrats fight Trump

Last month, California police officer Ronil Singh was senselessly killed by an illegal immigrant who had entered the United States through our southern border. The killer had a criminal history and never should have been in this country in the first place. Today, President Trump is fighting to ensure we never lose another American life due to a weak border and lack of enforcement of our nation’s laws.

President Trump has repeatedly made good faith efforts to engage congressional leaders with the hope of reaching an agreement that will fund the government and strengthen our border. So far, Democrats have refused to do the same, all because of one simple truth: building a border wall is a non-negotiable part of any funding deal.

The president has asked Congress to provide $5 billion in funding to secure our border. The money would go toward building 215 miles of border wall in critical areas, hiring more border patrol and enforcement personnel, and securing resources for detention centers.

Screw the worthless stonewalling scum Democrats , Wish Pelosi would take a one way trip to the moon, she is as worthless as the scum who voted for her.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen got into a tense confrontation this week, with the California Democrat interrupting Nielsen’s presentation on border security and illegal immigration, telling her “I reject your facts.”These aren’t my facts," Nielsen shot back. "These are the facts.”

Two lying bitches that need to get some brains.

Republicans don't give a damn about Americans being murdered. Only Americans who they can use to their political advantage. This is disgusting.

Americans do not stand with Trump and do not want a wall. Trump is trying to govern against the will of the people. They are being held hostage only to satisfy Trump's base. This has nothing to do with helping Americans.

I would not trust Nielsen if she said the sun was rising. The fact is that Trump officials have constantly lied and given us fake news. She is a worthless piece of scum as are you.

You need to get out more if you think that the entire Political class doesn't do this crap.
RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel: While Trump fights for our national security, Democrats fight Trump

Last month, California police officer Ronil Singh was senselessly killed by an illegal immigrant who had entered the United States through our southern border. The killer had a criminal history and never should have been in this country in the first place. Today, President Trump is fighting to ensure we never lose another American life due to a weak border and lack of enforcement of our nation’s laws.

President Trump has repeatedly made good faith efforts to engage congressional leaders with the hope of reaching an agreement that will fund the government and strengthen our border. So far, Democrats have refused to do the same, all because of one simple truth: building a border wall is a non-negotiable part of any funding deal.

The president has asked Congress to provide $5 billion in funding to secure our border. The money would go toward building 215 miles of border wall in critical areas, hiring more border patrol and enforcement personnel, and securing resources for detention centers.

Screw the worthless stonewalling scum Democrats , Wish Pelosi would take a one way trip to the moon, she is as worthless as the scum who voted for her.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen got into a tense confrontation this week, with the California Democrat interrupting Nielsen’s presentation on border security and illegal immigration, telling her “I reject your facts.”These aren’t my facts," Nielsen shot back. "These are the facts.”
tRump and his kissers are factual bs'ers, traitors and enemies of the State:

Trump's departure from reality is a national security threat.

Trump is weighing declaring emergency to get border funding without Congressional approval

So you are for open borders ,and a County full of non assimilating non English speaking illegals, ok got it.

This forum is NOT to convince any Trump CULT members to change their half brains toward sanity.......Let them stay dumb....they'll soon die off ....as Trump will also remain just a dark stain to our country's history.

This forum is NOT to convince any Trump CULT members to change their half brains toward sanity.......Let them stay dumb....they'll soon die off ....as Trump will also remain just a dark stain to our country's history.

The American Spirit will never die off. Younger people are becoming more conservative, and PRO America as they see how much better off they can be economically, and otherwise under someone like Trump.

You are just whistling past the grave yard.

BTW.........is Mexico going to foot the bill for "our national security"...????....LMAO

And its been to left wing activists whose sole purpose is to destroy the US and its capitalistic and Representative Government systems.

Have a nice, tall glass of orange kool-aid and go back to bed clutching your MAGA hat...lol

The American Spirit will never die off. Younger people are becoming more conservative, and PRO America as they see how much better off they can be economically, and otherwise under someone like Trump.

You are just whistling past the grave yard.
That is why they are acting like they are today. They see the pendulum changing directions and people waking up. That is why they are so violent in their reactions trying to stop conservative views in social media etc...

They are? Can you name me one billionaire that gave a billion dollars to a certain cause of any kind?

Just for your morons.......

Buffet has given away $46 BILLION in the last 18 years,

I see you didn't try to answer the question yet alone provide evidence. So one more time: Can you name me a billionaire that gave a billion dollars to a cause?

Forum List

Back