While Trump fights for our national security, Democrats fight Trump

RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel: While Trump fights for our national security, Democrats fight Trump

Last month, California police officer Ronil Singh was senselessly killed by an illegal immigrant who had entered the United States through our southern border. The killer had a criminal history and never should have been in this country in the first place. Today, President Trump is fighting to ensure we never lose another American life due to a weak border and lack of enforcement of our nation’s laws.

President Trump has repeatedly made good faith efforts to engage congressional leaders with the hope of reaching an agreement that will fund the government and strengthen our border. So far, Democrats have refused to do the same, all because of one simple truth: building a border wall is a non-negotiable part of any funding deal.

The president has asked Congress to provide $5 billion in funding to secure our border. The money would go toward building 215 miles of border wall in critical areas, hiring more border patrol and enforcement personnel, and securing resources for detention centers.

Screw the worthless stonewalling scum Democrats , Wish Pelosi would take a one way trip to the moon, she is as worthless as the scum who voted for her.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen got into a tense confrontation this week, with the California Democrat interrupting Nielsen’s presentation on border security and illegal immigration, telling her “I reject your facts.”These aren’t my facts," Nielsen shot back. "These are the facts.”
The first bill in the house was an afront to the US as a 1st world power... Their first act was to dismantle America and its sovereignty... That should tell you all you need to know about Pelosie and communist democrats.

I suppose she assaulted a agent. Again why should we believe them.

For crying out loud. The MSM knows how to play you people like a fiddle.

These people are getting violent at the border and get even more violent once they're in. But the MSM pulls at your heart strings showing a picture like this and you fall for it. "Oh, all these invaders must be like this person and their child."

That works on you but it doesn't work on us. We know who the liars are in this situation. Gardeners and nannies don't throw rocks and bottles at border agents or break down barriers.

Republicans don't give a damn about Americans being murdered. Only Americans who they can use to their political advantage. This is disgusting.

Think for a minute if you have the ability. WTF do you think the Democrats are so hell bent to have these invaders in our country? Not for political advantage?

This officer might have very well been alive today had the DEMOCRAT led Senate passed Kate's Law.

You don't give a damn about Americans who were murdered. Because you can't use their deaths for your racist policies.

We know you have no ability to think or you wouldn't be a Trump supporter.

Sure I give a damn about Americans being murdered unnecessarily. If these people weren't here, this officer and the many others would be alive today. But we can do little about that thanks to Democrats who continue the fight on behalf of these people and against Americans.

Apparently, as of yesterday; Trump said he could just have the wall built without any input from Congress. Why didn’t he do it on day one? Blaming the Democrats seems strange when your blob is the one not acting.

Build the wall and throw all the Democrats and Pelosi over it when completed.. after all they want to be with there people.
View attachment 238587

Deport Trump and Republicans. They are not representing Americans.

We're trying to protect the country. You on the other hand love these people so much, move to Honduras or something. You'll be happy as a clam.

You are trying to make the country safe for white males who are fearful they are losing political influence. I represent the real America and what it has stood for. Helping people who are in fear of their lives. I am staying here to fight the evil that you represent.

You are fighting to change this country forever, and we're going to battle you on that. If you want this country to be another third world country, don't change this place, move to a third world country.

Republicans don't give a damn about Americans being murdered. Only Americans who they can use to their political advantage. This is disgusting.

Think for a minute if you have the ability. WTF do you think the Democrats are so hell bent to have these invaders in our country? Not for political advantage?

This officer might have very well been alive today had the DEMOCRAT led Senate passed Kate's Law.

You don't give a damn about Americans who were murdered. Because you can't use their deaths for your racist policies.

Sure I give a damn about Americans being murdered unnecessarily. If these people weren't here, this officer and the many others would be alive today. But we can do little about that thanks to Democrats who continue the fight on behalf of these people and against Americans.

Apparently, as of yesterday; Trump said he could just have the wall built without any input from Congress. Why didn’t he do it on day one? Blaming the Democrats seems strange when your blob is the one not acting.

He sure is acting. What do you think this shutdown is all about?

Maybe Trump could build it without the consent of Congress. But do you really believe that if he used DOD funds to do it, the Democrats would not fight him on that level either?

He sure is acting. What do you think this shutdown is all about?

Maybe Trump could build it without the consent of Congress. But do you really believe that if he used DOD funds to do it, the Democrats would not fight him on that level either?

He says he can build it via declaration of a national emergency. Was he lying about that too?
Again, if he says he can, he’s either not doing it or he’s lying. Which is it?

Whether the Democrats fight him is immaterial. Although it would be very hard to convince anyone that there is a “national emergency”… I’m sure you’d lick up every drop of it but the rest of us know better.

Anyway, is he lazy or a liar? Which is it?

Bill Clinton was mot talking blowhard tough guy crap and insulting POW's or belittling every General in sight.

but Bill dodged once. Cheney and Trump 5 timers

Trump went to a private school with 'military academy' in it''s name. He had the fuckin nerve to claim he got more military training at prep school than a lot of people who actually joined the military.

1) I'm not a Trump guy OR a "Republican".
2) Do you need me to post Willy's letter begging off of the draft?
no one cares about Bill. It was hashed over years ago. Everyone knows he dodged once.

but again:
Bill Clinton was mot talking blowhard tough guy crap and insulting POW's or belittling every General in sight.

Trump went to a private school with 'military academy' in it''s name. He had the fuckin nerve to claim he got more military training at prep school than a lot of people who actually joined the military.

While Trump fights for our national security, Democrats fight Trump

REPUBLICANS: Like your Uncle Walter who always meant well by trying to help you out but couldn't cut a straight line half the time to save his own life.

DEMOCRATS: Like the salesman who timingly came to your house offering to eliminate your termites that you later found out was the person who put them there in the first place!

1) I'm not a Trump guy OR a "Republican".
2) Do you need me to post Willy's letter begging off of the draft?
no one cares about Bill. It was hashed over years ago. Everyone knows he dodged once.

but again:

LOL, I get it. what Willy did was ok.

Trump has Billions - so he claims.

Can't he spare one or two?

Heck real billionaire are always giving away a billion here and a billion there for causes they so deeply believe in

SHAME how some will use little children in the commission of a crime. Hope the DHS collected their $5,000 fine off of him!

Screen Shot 2019-01-04 at 6.09.24 PM.jpg

Heck real billionaire are always giving away a billion here and a billion there for causes they so deeply believe in

I doubt he is a billionaire. This is why you haven’t seen the tax returns. The most prevalent signal was the lack of the military parade…. Less than $100M (a billionaire has by definition a thousand million) and he couldn’t foot the bill for it?

I don't think that Putin's money laundered through the orange moron could be used to build a wall without Russians' permission......LOL

RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel: While Trump fights for our national security, Democrats fight Trump

Last month, California police officer Ronil Singh was senselessly killed by an illegal immigrant who had entered the United States through our southern border. The killer had a criminal history and never should have been in this country in the first place. Today, President Trump is fighting to ensure we never lose another American life due to a weak border and lack of enforcement of our nation’s laws.

President Trump has repeatedly made good faith efforts to engage congressional leaders with the hope of reaching an agreement that will fund the government and strengthen our border. So far, Democrats have refused to do the same, all because of one simple truth: building a border wall is a non-negotiable part of any funding deal.

The president has asked Congress to provide $5 billion in funding to secure our border. The money would go toward building 215 miles of border wall in critical areas, hiring more border patrol and enforcement personnel, and securing resources for detention centers.

Screw the worthless stonewalling scum Democrats , Wish Pelosi would take a one way trip to the moon, she is as worthless as the scum who voted for her.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen got into a tense confrontation this week, with the California Democrat interrupting Nielsen’s presentation on border security and illegal immigration, telling her “I reject your facts.”These aren’t my facts," Nielsen shot back. "These are the facts.”

Two lying bitches that need to get some brains.

Americans do not stand with Trump and do not want a wall. Trump is trying to govern against the will of the people. They are being held hostage only to satisfy Trump's base. This has nothing to do with helping Americans.

I would not trust Nielsen if she said the sun was rising. The fact is that Trump officials have constantly lied and given us fake news. She is a worthless piece of scum as are you.

You need to get out more if you think that the entire Political class doesn't do this crap.

Republicans are the ones holding Americans hostage. It is no coincidence that the 1st, 2nd, and now the third longest shutdowns in history were orchestrated by Republicans.

The best part of being a Democrat is nothing is ever your fault.

If that is true then Republicans are in big trouble. A majority of people oppose the wall and the Trump/McConnell shutdown.

The best part of being a Trump supporter is never having to admit you are wrong even when you are.
LOL

Says an American Hating democrat...

tRump and his kissers are factual bs'ers, traitors and enemies of the State:

Trump's departure from reality is a national security threat.

Trump is weighing declaring emergency to get border funding without Congressional approval

Pelosi is a LIAR.
She is not compassionate.
She is greedy.
The Democrats are using illegal immigration to disenfranchise the votes of American Citizens.

They are? Can you name me one billionaire that gave a billion dollars to a certain cause of any kind?

Forum List

Back