Which TV Shows do you want back?

I am remarkably unfamiliar with Sherlock Holms, in its original form. Nearly all that I know about the character comes from a TV show titled Elementary, which clearly took very great liberties with the original character and premise.

Now that is a show that seems to call for being revived. The last season or two had twists that seemed to destroy the premise and set the stage for an unavoidable end to the series, and then, in the very last episode, took a deus ex machina twist to set everything back to what was “normal” for most of the series' run. From that point, it would make perfect sense to continue the series, as if none of the last season or so had ever happened.
Hounds of Baskerville is a not to be missed read. IMO - the best of the book series.

Hounds of Baskerville is a not to be missed read. IMO - the best of the book series.

I believe that there was a specific episode of Elementary that was supposed to be a take on that story.

Ah, yes here it is, as found via Google:

I don't know how true it is to the original story, but it obviously was meant to reference it, if not reimagine it.

Post any TV series you want to return and maybe someone from Hollywood will read this thread and bring back that show.

The CW: Please bring back Legacies (2018-2022) and Vampire Academy (2022). Legacies is about a school that trains vampires, witches, and werewolves. Vampire Academy is based on the 2014 movie Vampire Academy. The fans want these two shows back and I would like to help the fans in their quest to bring back these vampire shows.
None.

Really most any show pre 2000. But I know they fuck everything up and ruin what made them good to begin with by trying to modernize them.

But I always loved buck Rogers, the a team, airwolf, riptide, monsters, tales from the dark side, amazing stories, and a bunch of others.

But magnum pi, macguyver, Hawaii 5.0, night court and all these other good shows get redone and are shit. I loved Fraiser but I know it's going to lose everything that made it good to begin with because shit has changed too much.

Forum List

Back