Which TV Shows do you want back?

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
Post any TV series you want to return and maybe someone from Hollywood will read this thread and bring back that show.

The CW: Please bring back Legacies (2018-2022) and Vampire Academy (2022). Legacies is about a school that trains vampires, witches, and werewolves. Vampire Academy is based on the 2014 movie Vampire Academy. The fans want these two shows back and I would like to help the fans in their quest to bring back these vampire shows.

Sliders of the first 2.5 seasons but then continue the way it should have been. Focused on different earths and how they're different...An Roman ruled earth, a earth that was covered in oceans that they shown a part of but never made a show of it on and so forth.

Frasier.
From the times when America was still sane. I don't think something like that would be possible nowadays, though.

maxresdefault.jpg

Third Rock from the Sun.

Just in case any of you old school geezers need a nostalgia fix, apparently Marky Mark Wahlberg is sitting on the rights to a Bionic Man movie he intends to produce at some point.

Because the show was never given the proper send off, the first show that comes to my mind is The Glades which was on the A&E network.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Early Edition is another show that I'd like to see them bring back. Kyle Chandler is still young enough to com back as an older version of the Gary Hobson character,, and continue his adventures based on “getting tomorrow's newspaper today”. If he doesn't want to come back to that role, then they could continue the series with the premise that he had died, or somehow found a way to retire, with his role being taken up by the now-grown woman, Lindsey Romick, who, as a little girl, he had designated as his successor in the last episode, in the manner that it was revealed in that same episode that he had been designated when he was a little boy, by Lucius Snow.

If they did bring it back with Gary Hobson, I would hope that they would bring back Chuck and Marissa too. The show lost something important, when Chuck left. Think of the classic cartoon depiction of a character's conscience, as a devil on one of the character's shoulders, and an angel on the other shoulder. Chuck was the devil to Marissa's angel.

I really wish that 24 would come back for one more season, and wrap it up with an ending where Jack finally gets to retire and live the rest of his life in peace.
They tried a 24 reboot with a black guy. It crashed by week 2. The producer claimed it was always going to be a limited run.

They tried a 24 reboot with a black guy. It crashed by week 2. The producer claimed it was always going to be a limited run.

I watched, it, and found it worth watching, but where they left Jack Bauer from the original series is a bad place to leave him. If they're done having him be a tormented character, sacrificing everything for his country, the character at least deserves a good retirement. Yes, I know he's a fictional character, and he doesn't really exist, and isn't really being held prisoner in Russia, being subject to who knows what; but still I wish they would bring his story to a better ending. I suppose I'd even be satisfied if they did another 24: Legacy-like run, mostly featuring other characters, if they at least had a small story arc that involved bringing him home, and settling him into a comfortable retirement. Maybe bring him home in the first episode or so, and then later in that season, the new main character comes to him seeking advice, and finds him settled into a nice comfortable life, in the company of his daughter, son-in-law, and however many grandchildren he has by then, adapting nicely to his peaceful, retired existence.

Post any TV series you want to return and maybe someone from Hollywood will read this thread and bring back that show.

The CW: Please bring back Legacies (2018-2022) and Vampire Academy (2022). Legacies is about a school that trains vampires, witches, and werewolves. Vampire Academy is based on the 2014 movie Vampire Academy. The fans want these two shows back and I would like to help the fans in their quest to bring back these vampire shows.

Always loved "Poirot". I watch the reruns but a return would be great. I love anything Agatha Christie. Read a novel every week as a kid seemed like.

I always loved the old grey & white and later color TV Soap Opera "Dark Shadows". I always loved vampires. I would love a return of the series.

I would love a return of the TV series "Unsolved Mysteries". The 80's show was great, a modern remake of the series would be awesome.

I enjoy watching "Murder She Wrote" from the 80's. A revamp of the 80's TV show I would love to see.

Although they have had remakes of "Sherlock Holmes" another series would be great. Can't get enough of Sherlock.

A remake of the hit TV show "The Sopranos" would be great. I loved the TV show so much when it was out.

I would love to see a return of the TV series "House of Cards"

I would love to see the return of the TV Series "Bones"

I would love to see a return of the TV Series "The X-Files"

Although they have had many remakes I still would love to see another return of "The Twighlight Zone"

A remake of "Nip/ Tuck"

A remake of "Hotel Erotica Cabo"

A remake of "Cathouse" the Series ( I really loved this one a lot )

Coronet Blue
Breaking Bad
The Andy Devine Show
Soupy Sales
Breaking Bad... absolutely not.
The show is arguably the best TV series of all time.
It ended when it needed to.
Not to end it, would have made BB like The Walking Dead. Droning on and on...wasted episode after wasted episode to just keep it alive.

Although they have had remakes of "Sherlock Holmes" another series would be great. Can't get enough of Sherlock.

I am remarkably unfamiliar with Sherlock Holms, in its original form. Nearly all that I know about the character comes from a TV show titled Elementary, which clearly took very great liberties with the original character and premise.

Now that is a show that seems to call for being revived. The last season or two had twists that seemed to destroy the premise and set the stage for an unavoidable end to the series, and then, in the very last episode, took a deus ex machina twist to set everything back to what was “normal” for most of the series' run. From that point, it would make perfect sense to continue the series, as if none of the last season or so had ever happened.

Forum List

Back