Which team is the most injured baseball team in the MLB?

Which team is the most injured baseball team in the MLB?

• Boston Red Sox

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I do not follow baseball

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
What baseball team has two catchers, second baseman, two outfielders, and their ace pitcher on the DL?

(Hint: They are one game out of first place)

My vote for the most injured team is my beloved Pittsburgh Pirates.

The GM is brain dead, but still walking around. The manager is blind as he cannot see the terrible defense up the middle! The front office staff is working in an area where apparently Valium is pumped through the HVAC system because they no longer seem to care about putting a loosing team on the field season after season!

What baseball team has two catchers, second baseman, two outfielders, and their ace pitcher on the DL?

We're currently out 2 catchers, 3rd base, 2nd base, 2 top relievers, and a very good starting pitcher. We spent most season without our SS too, but he's back.

Our list is worse than yours, except we at least didn't lose our ace.

We're fucking HURTING right now.

We're currently out 2 catchers, 3rd base, 2nd base, 2 top relievers, and a very good starting pitcher. We spent most season without our SS too, but he's back.

Sox are out two catchers (one an All-Star), All-Star 2B, starting LF-er, starting CF-er (has been out much of the time), ace pitcher, another starting pitcher, another starting pitcher, reliever, and closer that has been playing like shit.

Plus, we have JD Drew, who is like having someone on the DL, but you can't replace their roster spot.

Sox are out two catchers (one an All-Star), All-Star 2B, starting LF-er, starting CF-er (has been out much of the time), ace pitcher, another starting pitcher, another starting pitcher, reliever, and closer that has been playing like shit.

Plus, we have JD Drew, who is like having someone on the DL, but you can't replace their roster spot.

All star catcher? Not exactly, but Ruiz was having BY FAR his best season yet. Maybe not quite all-star, but he was among league leaders in a few categories and he's out indefinitely now. Brian Schneider just started heating up in his absence, and got hurt. I think he's back though.

All star 2B? check.

You got us on the rotation injuries. And a closer playing like shit isn't an injury so that doesn't really count in this case. Ours has been playing like shit ever since recording the final out in the 2008 WS, and has also dealt with a few injuries since then as well, which may or may not be contributing to his lackluster performance.

I'd say you have us slightly beat, and I'm not sure how you're still hanging in that division.

Funny how Drew always shows up when he plays us, though.

Funny how Drew always shows up when he plays us, though.

He only plays when he wants to. And he likes to stick it to those motherfuckers in Fili.

I'm not sure we're the motherfuckers in the Drew/Philly case.

He refused to play for an MLB team before he even started playing in the minors. That's the kind of motherfuckery that gets you a bunch of batteries hurled at your ass :lol:

Forum List

Back