Which state is the most fucked up politically?

Is being able to let your 4 year old ride in the car unrestrained, a freedom? Is homeschooling your kid in only astrology and physic phenomenon, but never in math, biology or writing a freedom?

Yes, actually.

Freedom doesn't mean the right to do only what leftwing busybodies want you to do.

Libs can't stand the idea of anyone doing anything they don't approve of. That's why they seek to control all aspects of human behavior through regulation and taxes.

Yep.

And it started with the Constitution..a very Liberal document.

Section 8 - Powers of Congress

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes;

Don't like it?

Move.

Yes, actually.

Freedom doesn't mean the right to do only what leftwing busybodies want you to do.

Libs can't stand the idea of anyone doing anything they don't approve of. That's why they seek to control all aspects of human behavior through regulation and taxes.

Yep.

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes;

Don't like it?

Move.

Yes, they want to control ALL aspects, unlike the Constitution, which limits what gov't can do.
Thanks for making this clear to everyone.
Don't like the idea of limited govt? Move to North KOrea.

Guess I should make a formal list:

1. Utah - Almost a theocracy.
2. Texas - Secessionist Traitors.
3. Alabama - Conservative welfare state.
4. Alaska - Batshit crazy Secessionist traitors.
5. Well most of the South..really. Welfare states..one and all.

I would tell you to suck dick but from your garbled speech it's obvious you have one stuffed down you dainty New Yorker throat.......... what kind of dildo thinks New York City is an acceptable place to live......... I guess a fag like you, a target rich environment for giving blow jobs ehhh swallow?

Oh lookie. Another little faggnoid wants Sallow's dick. No dice. I ain't a gay boy like yourself.

Besides..mom's basement and a diet of hoo-hoo has probably left you obese..like most of Texas. You probably couldn't climb the stairs.:lol:

Yep.

Don't like it?

Move.

Yes, they want to control ALL aspects, unlike the Constitution, which limits what gov't can do.

Well..point it out.

It's all in english..and easy to cut and paste.

Go on son..find the "limited government" parts. Because, yep, they are there..and yep..it's not what you think it is.

Last edited:
Illinois is by far the most fucked up...

The democrat majority here is fucked up.... They're so fucked up residents are leaving and many businesses are too.

"Chicago style politics" is a term for a reason..

Yep.

Don't like it?

Move.

Well..point it out.

Go on son..find the "limited government" parts. Because, yep, they are there..and yep..it's not what you think it is.

This is what you think is an argument? Guess again.

Well..point it out.

Dude..I eviserated the post about "control" with clear text clauses from the Constitution..and handily.

You should be able to do the same.:eusa_whistle:

Well..point it out.

Dude..I eviserated the post about "control" with clear text clauses from the Constitution..and handily.

Dude, you did o such thing. You quoted something you have no idea what it means, and out of context at that.
Does the 10th Amendment mean anything to you?

Dude, you did o such thing. You quoted something you have no idea what it means, and out of context at that.

Sure does.

It means anything not covered by the Constitution..is left up to the states.

And if you read the Constitution..in it's entirety..the Federal government has some very board powers.

Like regulating commerce and collecting taxes.

Or did you miss that?:lol:

Sure does.

And if you read the Constitution..in it's entirety..the Federal government has some very board powers.

Did you miss the Fourth Amendment?

Besides, show me where federal taxation was ever authorized?

Sure does.

That's why they had to pass the 16th Amendment, right?
The gov't has "board" powers but they are enumerated. If it isn't enumerated, it isn't a power. The libfucktards have stretched things like the commerce clause so far there seemingly isn't anything gov't can't do. That is turning the idea of limited gov't on its head.

And it's regulating "interstate" commerce, dildo.

Sure does.

The gov't has "board" powers but they are enumerated. If it isn't enumerated, it isn't a power. The libfucktards have stretched things like the commerce clause so far there seemingly isn't anything gov't can't do. That is turning the idea of limited gov't on its head.

The Constitution to these cretins is just an old moldy document that deserves to be ignored.

Sure does.

No, it doesn't.

Guess I should make a formal list:

1. Utah - Almost a theocracy.
2. Texas - Secessionist Traitors.
3. Alabama - Conservative welfare state.
4. Alaska - Batshit crazy Secessionist traitors.
5. Well most of the South..really. Welfare states..one and all.

I would tell you to suck dick but from your garbled speech it's obvious you have one stuffed down you dainty New Yorker throat.......... what kind of dildo thinks New York City is an acceptable place to live......... I guess a fag like you, a target rich environment for giving blow jobs ehhh swallow?

Oh lookie. Another little faggnoid wants Sallow's dick. No dice. I ain't a gay boy like yourself.

Besides..mom's basement and a diet of hoo-hoo has probably left you obese..like most of Texas. You probably couldn't climb the stairs.:lol:

New Yorkers are overwhelmingly liberal twats, fags are overwhelmingly liberal twats, you are a liberal twat and live in New York City therefore you are no doubt a dick sucking faggot...... it's all about logic. That and your avatar is easily the gayest crap on this board...... suck another dick faggot, there are plenty for you in New York City, why else would you live in that bath house toilet?:razz::lol:

I put LA in the mix when someone posted ILL as being most corrupt. I asked if they ever lived in LA. Does Louisiana have "high gov't expenditures on failing schools, loads of regulations and taxes that "stick it" to business, and control over people's ability to defend themselves."? Mississippi wasn't mentioned either.

So the same conservatives who ran government from 2000-2006 and run the House today were thrifty?

Which "freedoms" do conservatives love?
A great case can be made that IL is the most corrupt. How many governors have gone to jail?
No, LA does not have those things. Neither does MS.

No conservatives ran the House from 2000 to 2006. And you are deflecting by bringing it up because you are losing this argument.

Conservatives ran the House from 1994 until 2006 and had a "Compassionate Conservative" in the Presidency from 2000-2008. They also ran the Senate for most of that time.

I can make a case for Louisiana being the most corrupt.

You never answered my question: "Which "freedoms" do conservatives love"?

I thought you took the moniker "The Rabbi" because of your debate skills and knowledge, but now I see the "t" just fell off.

Hop away.:razz:
Hey dickhead....Apples to oranges.
What the fuck does the make up of the US House and Senate have to do with STATE politics and corruption.
What a yutz.

It depends on whether you like freedom (economic and personal) or not. If freedom is important to you, here's the bottom 10:

1. New York
2. New Jersey
3. Rhode Island
4. California
5. Maryland
6. Hawaii
7. Washington
8. Massachusetts
9. Illinois
10. Connecticut

Which freedoms have the ten states you named removed?

It's all here:

Freedom in the
50 states
An index of personal and
economic freedom

Happy reading.

LOL Ouch!! That had to leave a mark~

It has to be the abysmal liberal social failure of California.. If you love liberalism by all means, move to California.

California

Utah..followed by Texas.

California

Why?

propositions and term limits.

fucking state may as well have government by plebiscite. fuckin' popular democracy is a virus that Madison and others warned about
Ahh the only things to actually LIKE about California.
There should be term limits for Capitol Hill as well.
Many on the political Left do not care for term limits nor referendum.
It has always been the goal of the Left to concentrate political power amongst themselves.
Now, with that said, California voters have the distinction of being able to make sweeping changes in their state government but keep the status quo. Then they complain about high costs of living, corrupt government, high taxes etc.....

Which freedoms have the ten states you named removed?

It's all here:

Freedom in the
50 states
An index of personal and
economic freedom

Happy reading.

LOL Ouch!! That had to leave a mark~

No mark. Most liberals would rather live in a cage like rats as long as they get their daily ration of cheese and free medical care. They have no concept of freedom and even if they did they wouldn't care for it.

Sure does.

The 16th had to be passed because literalists like you don't get the powers of Congress.

Dildo.:lol:

Forum List

Back