Which state is the most fucked up politically?

Sure does.

It means anything not covered by the Constitution..is left up to the states.

And if you read the Constitution..in it's entirety..the Federal government has some very board powers.

Like regulating commerce and collecting taxes.

Or did you miss that?:lol:

No, it doesn't.

Yeah it does.

It's in English..that's the only language I speak.

Let me know if you need it translated to your native tongue.

You're out of your mind Swallow. You have NO concept of the Constitution, Enumerated powers or even the meaning of the Bill Of Rights.

Government (National one) was supposed to operate as small as possible with Liberty left to the States and thier own devices. The national government was not to interfere except in certain instances spelled out in the document.

They crossed that line shorly after the Civil War, and with real vim and vigor around 1913 with the 16th and 17th Amendments.

You need to go back to school boy.
Will trump end the federal reserve system and income tax?

Sure does.

And if you read the Constitution..in it's entirety..the Federal government has some very board powers.

No, it doesn't.

Yeah it does.

You're out of your mind Swallow. You have NO concept of the Constitution, Enumerated powers or even the meaning of the Bill Of Rights.

Government (National one) was supposed to operate as small as possible with Liberty left to the States and thier own devices. The national government was not to interfere except in certain instances spelled out in the document.

They crossed that line shorly after the Civil War, and with real vim and vigor around 1913 with the 16th and 17th Amendments.

The last two that tried were Lincoln and Kennedy, so if Trump is smart he would leave the reserve alone. The shawdow government won't allow interference, all it will get Trump is what it got Lincoln.

Sure does.

No, it doesn't.

Yeah it does.

The last two that tried were Lincoln and Kennedy, so if Trump is smart he would leave the reserve alone. The shawdow government won't allow interference, all it will get Trump is what it got Lincoln.

Go to the conspiracy forum.

Sure does.

No, it doesn't.

Yeah it does.

This is the sad thing. All Americans are angry but they got half of us mad at the wrong people.

Democrats understand its these rich elite robber barons who are ruining the country and they have Americans convinced it's poor people who are ruining the country.

The truth is they both are

It depends on whether you like freedom (economic and personal) or not. If freedom is important to you, here's the bottom 10:

1. New York
2. New Jersey
3. Rhode Island
4. California
5. Maryland
6. Hawaii
7. Washington
8. Massachusetts
9. Illinois
10. Connecticut

Which freedoms have the ten states you named removed?
Gun ownership or made it next to impossible to get even one for home protection

Massachusetts.....

What fascist enclave.....
There's that fascism claim from you again illustrating you don't even know what it means.

More likely you're trying to hijack the word so when trump acts like a fascist we won't know what to call him

No, it doesn't.

Yeah it does.

Ha, I left it open for someone point out that there was not a federal reserve during Lincoln's terms.

Yeah it does.

Ha, I left it open for someone point out that there was not a federal reserve during Lincoln's terms.
I knew that but doesn't mean he didn't get killed for taking on the bankers

I knew that but doesn't mean he didn't get killed for taking on the bankers

True, but I think it was more because of the lost causers.

Which state is the most phukked-up politically?

In a context of dysfunction, it's gotta be Illinois.

Between a slash-and-burn Republican governor, and a spend-til-you-drop Legislature... the state has not had an operational budget in years.

Never mind people and businesses leaving Illinois at the speed of light.

Or the exhaustion and disgust of Chicago's own White Suburbs and the Collar-Counties and Downstate, who are sick of pouring money into Chicago.

Chicago's vast inner-city ghetto-plantation shit-holes are like cosmic black holes... money gets sucked in, but nothing ever comes out of it, except casualty lists.

I wonder what will happen when Herr Drumpf turns off the Federal faucet going into that shit-hole, the way Governor Rauner has turned off the State faucet?

Perhaps they'll burn down some of their own neighborhoods (again)... always great fun to watch... and great target practice for the Illinois National Guard.

Massachusetts.....

What fascist enclave.....
There's that fascism claim from you again illustrating you don't even know what it means.

More likely you're trying to hijack the word so when trump acts like a fascist we won't know what to call him
Just where do you stand sealyboo ?

image.jpeg

California/Illinois/New York are communist environments to live and do business in… Fact

Sure does.

No, it doesn't.

Yeah it does.

The federal Reserve didn't exist when Lincoln was president. I don't recall Kennedy ever trying to get rid of it. I don't recall any president ever trying to get rid of it.

I would think it would be between New York, Illinois, and California, any other candidates? My birth state of Michigan was up there too, but it looks like they're making some changes and moving in the right direction. Tough call, still gotta go with CA tho.

Is there any doubt that it is California?? Led by the freakshow area that is SanFrancisco

^^^ Something only a total fool will believe .

The Coastal Area of California is tolerant - from Santa Barbra to the Oregon state line - and is well known for allowing individual freedoms & thinkers to live their life with little interference from Big Brother (BB).

San Francisco is the leader in allowing people freedom to be who they are. I suggest fools and liars about my home town look a little deeper, into the reign of San Francisco's first and only Emperor; the election of Harvey Milk; and why so many Americans rejected by bigotry and hate in their native state immigrate to SF, the Bay Area, the Central Coast and the Northern Coast. Not only is the gay community in SF populated by non native Californians, but other areas as well which attract artists, musicians and free thinkers to Berkeley, Palo Alto/Silicon Valley, and the Central and North Coast. Areas with great universities and special colleges which create world famous artists & chefs and yes, the tech leaders of the world.

Bigotry, hate and ignorance are the hallmarks of states controlled by Big Brother, and BB's power is granted by those voters who hear what they want to believe; the few and the sage question the direction of a state or the nation, they are the best and the brightest; the biddable nod their heads in agreement with the demagogues, charlatans and partisan hacks.

Forum List

Back